• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Loving the soundtrack samples. I can definitely hear Metroid Prime in there, especially in 'Awakening'.
Too bad there's nothing as iconic as the Halo theme in there, but we'll see about that in the full soundtrack.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Since we didn't have a beta to give us an idea of how the unlock system works, I wonder if and when we'll get an explanation.

I kinda really need to know how long I have to play without an EVA helmet.

nillapuddin

No, Halo dies at the end silly.

PrettyCoolGuy.png

no way halo is gun die

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I've been looking at some Borderlands 2 stuff (first time I've looked at anything for it!) and I'm pretty hyped for some Tuesday night co-op!
Haha, yeah, I've barely paid attention to the game, and now, three days before release, I'm all hyped for it. Wish I could do the same for Halo...

Also, dudes, seriously check out Mark of the Ninja. It's easily my favorite XBLA title ever. I'm gradually destroying HaloGAF's scores.

Edit: yo

FyreWulff

RIP, BB.

It's been a day over two years since Reach was released, and Bungie decided to honor a long-time Halo fan by giving his name to Marine in the game.

BB's death took the fun out of posting on Optimatch for me. It just was never the same after that. And I'm still sad that the podcast we had together was lost because the host suddenly shut down without warning and I didn't even have a chance to back it up (happened right after I had gotten a replacement computer). Can't bring myself to delete the Bungie.net group for it.

Also, calling dibs on Area 52 and Rat Race remake for Halo 4.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I wonder if they'll give you credits to unlock any regular armor at first, then from there you have to save for others. And the specialization armor is like the new top tier armor.

I would be SOOOOOOOO okay with this.

I wonder if they'll give you credits to unlock any regular armor at first, then from there you have to save for others. And the specialization armor is like the new top tier armor.

I would be SOOOOOOOO okay with this.
Imo, investing in Weapons and AA's to unlock first after several ranks would be a logical start after gaining so much exp. or "Spoints".

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I wonder what plans, if any, 343 have for players that have played the game over 12-24 months, and have unlocked all the armours and whatever.

I'm sitting on nearly a million useless Reach credits. It's both pointless and stupid. Reach's credits stop being an incentive less than a year after the game launched. And with the credits, everything tied to them. The armoury was fully unlocked - no more fun there. Challenges are a chore when the reward isn't rewarding. Commendations were fun, until the bars stop moving - and the commendations rewards were just plain insulting.

Top Bottom