• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach Forge |OT| - Create, Share & Kill

MrBig

I'll play
kai3345 said:
Been out of the loop on this thread for a while, but have any Gaffers maps made it into any of the matchmaking rotations?
Sik's Kingdom is in and getting put into arena and other playlists, my map and Truss were submitted a bit ago but I haven't heard anything since

vhfive

ncsuDuncan said:
I like it! Looks like fun. And I love any map with room for a Warthog.

Might be a little tight for 8v8, but I could definitely see 6v6 being a blast there. Is it ready for testing?

And once again: is anyone interested in ForgeGAF testing tomorrow?

The map is (hastily) set up for slayer and that's it.

and I would play if I could but I'm in Boston for the weekend and my xbox is in CT

vhfive said:
The map is (hastily) set up for slayer and that's it.

and I would play if I could but I'm in Boston for the weekend and my xbox is in CT
No worries, I'll make sure it gets a test run if/when Forge customs happen.

In other Forge news:
I've uploaded the latest version of my Sword Base "fix", Glaive (v1.6) to my file share.

It has all of the geometry/gadget updates in place to improve player mobility (added a new mancannon and ramp since v1.1). I also have a new layout for weapon placement, I think it's balanced but time will tell.

Really the only change that still needs to be made is on the spawns. Blue team initial spawns (and flag spawn) needs to be moved up two floors (to the top of that staircase). I'll take a stab at it myself tomorrow (well, today) after I get some sleep, but I may need some tips/help. I've never really messed with spawn placement before and I want to be sure Glaive is working correctly before it ever sees real testing.

If I recall, last time I participated in ForgeGAF customs it was at 3pm EST (with normal HaloGAF customs being at 8pm EST). Does that time still work for everyone or should we move it closer to the normal customs?
Either time works for me, I just wanted to get a feel for everyone else's preferences. (Not a ton of warning, I know. Sorry.)

It looks like people need some map testing tomorrow. Count me in (assuming I'm up and coherent tomorrow) at 12 PST (or 3pm EST for you east coast scrubs).

Mr. Big was running ForgeGAF testing last time I participated I believe. I'm assuming that hasn't changed, either way feel free to toss an invite for games tomorrow. GT: Steelyuhas5

MrBig

Steelyuhas said:
Mr. Big was running ForgeGAF testing last time I participated I believe. I'm assuming that hasn't changed, either way feel free to toss an invite for games tomorrow. GT: Steelyuhas5
Yes, but if Duncan wants to take over that just means more work for him :lol
3pm was good for the people over in Europe but then it created problems with US people working. Maybe at around 5 EST?

e: I've got a new version of watershed to test and I've got a casual warm up map we can use as the starter that I made for another community

MrBig said:
Yes, but if Duncan wants to take over that just means more work for him :lol
3pm was good for the people over in Europe but then it created problems with US people working. Maybe at around 5 EST?

e: I've got a new version of watershed to test and I've got a casual warm up map we can use as the starter that I made for another community
I'm not trying to take over ForgeGAF customs, I just like drumming up attendence (especially when I actually have a map to test for once.) If MrBig ever wants to retire I'd gladly pick it up, but I'm not exactly gunning for the position here. Just got worried when the thread went quiet for a week or two.

3pm EST or 5pm EST both work for me. I'm sure I'll be on Reach at both times anyways (got to finish Glaive's spawns and then get started on Boneyard for next week.)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'll do my best to join and help with some testing - but lets settle on a time. the sooner the better.

MrBig

So this thread getting bumped got me to start on a new map. It's standoff inspired. Should be playable by next weekend

Retro

Thinking I might get an X-box live subscription card soon, but I dunno if I will make customs this week. Do we want to plan on getting people together next Saturday? That would give us...

Mr. Big
"Casual Warm up Map"
Watershed
New 'standoff' Map

ncsuDuncan
Sword Base Mod
Glaive

Insaniac
"New Map/Gametype"

vhfive
vh5 btb beta

Retro
"Foothold"
Maybe my Silent Cartographer concept if I put together weapon/spawns

Anyone else have any maps they want to try and sneak in for next week? It sounds like this week is a wash out.

Bone Patch Preview (rendered courtesy of thee henry)

This is my first pass at making Boneyard more suitable for BTB. I added a couple mancannons and grav lifts, one teleporter set, and a large new structure in the middle.

The new bridge came about as a way to cut down the sightlines between the sniper-friendly ledges on the aft section of the ship and the coverless ground on the opposite corner of the map. The bridge also makes the very middle of the map (where the Scorpion spawns) less exposed and gives players a new way to move across/over that area.

As with my Sword Base variant, Glaive, I've added many new methods for moving from the perilous ground floor to a more elevated, fun position. The roof of the base (where the Banshee spawns) should become a more hotly contested and interesting playspace, as there are three new ways to get up there (mancannon, grav lift, teleporter).

So far I've been building Bone Patch with BTB Slayer variants in mind, but I think going forward I can adjust a few things and make it work for CTF as well. My current plan is to place the flag spawn in the core room, except closer to the front doors (between the two staircases). The flag capture point will be located in an elevated location somewhere near the Rocket Launcher spawn on the ship. I plan to adjust the weapon placement and defender spawns to make the core room less easy to camp (I think I'll also add another teleporter somewhere behind the core vault to give Attackers a way to surprise campers.)

If you watch the video linked above, let me know what you think. I haven't had a chance to adjust spawn points or weapon placement yet, I just wanted to show my first attempt at giving Boneyard more verticality with geometry and gadgets.

What time do we want to test tomorrow? 5pm EST? Testing was a bust, hopefully normal GAF customs will still happen.

EDIT:
I think I'm done with my Sword Base fix:

Glaive v2.8 Glaive v3.0

2.8 - all gametypes have been checked and they all work (except Invasion and Race). I even added support for SpeedPile.
3.0 - adjusted CTF spawn zones and added new spawn points after testing.

I'll post later with some of the screenshots I took and explanations after I get some sleep.

I'm pretty happy with how it looks/feels, I just need to get some good 4v4 testing in to validate my decisions.

Finally, I've had an inspirational moment.

A new map is under construction, built for 4 v 4. And it's looking interesting so far. Will post some pics of the Work-in-progress later on this week.

I had my moment of inspiration, despite writing the Quarry on Forgeworld off as too small. I've tried to create a unique 4 v 4 map, built for Slayer and Objective.

Several things are a bit different on this map, and I'm not sure how it's going to play out...but it's all subject to change!

First of all, it's nighttime! Due to the simple design, i've opted to include the purple filter and some effective lighting to make the map feel very different to Forgeworld. Hopefully I've succeeded.

Secondly, I don't think there are any 4 v 4 arena type maps with a vehicle on them. I've included a neutral Ghost, which can be used to great effect in the open areas as well as the corridors for splattering the enemy.

Here's a few screenies. I'm hoping to get this submitted to CC's by Friday. Lots of work to do.

reach_18947556_Full.jpg

reach_18947550_Full.jpg

reach_18947578_Full.jpg

reach_18947616_Full.jpg

reach_18947579_Full.jpg

reach_18947589_Full.jpg

reach_18947590_Full.jpg

reach_18947596_Full.jpg

reach_18947597_Full.jpg

reach_18947577_Full.jpg

Will hopefully post a download link in a few hours, gotta go throught and do all the Spawn/Objectives.

Anyone have a good idea for a name? Banshee Prop for anyone that can come up with something...

vhfive said:
not a fan of filters
Only if they're used right. In this case, the whole "turning Day into Night" thing pretty much fails the moment you look up at the sky in Forge World. :(

It's been a while since I opened up Forge, come to think of it. No idea what I could make with it anymore.

Also, why'd Big get banned?

Sikamikanico said:
Can I ask why? Is it to dark to enjoy playing on it basically? I'm eager to get some feedback as to whether it negatively affects gameplay or not.
I've played a 1v1 map with the purple filter and it was fine, but a concern would be how difficult (or not) it would be to spot Blue Team with the filter. Map looks solid, though.

squidhands said:
I've played a 1v1 map with the purple filter and it was fine, but a concern would be how difficult (or not) it would be to spot Blue Team with the filter. Map looks solid, though.

That's a good point. I'll be running some games tonight I think to see how it plays out. Worst case scenario, I'll just take the filter out. No biggie. :)

NOKYARD

Sikamikanico said:
I had my moment of inspiration, despite writing the Quarry on Forgeworld off as too small. I've tried to create a unique 4 v 4 map, built for Slayer and Objective.
Blueprint is going to be testing this today. I hope you don't mind i made a small change to the safe-zones to allow for Jetpacks without compromising the rest of the map.

NOKYARD said:
Blueprint is going to be testing this today. I hope you don't mind i made a small change to the safe-zones to allow for Jetpacks without compromising the rest of the map.

Not at all. I appreciate you guys testing it for me!!

How was the purple filter generally viewed? I've uploaded a version with normal lighting too. Just for comparison.

EDIT: Just headed over to Blueprint - looks like they didnt get a chance to test it. I'm going to post it in the usual places (HaloCharts/Blueprint) just to collect some opinions/testing etc - tomorrow is the final day for submissions, so will be online tonight to test the hell out of it. (Thank god the wife is out for the evening!)

If anyone would like to join me for games tonight, will be online from 7:30/8pm British Summer Time (BST) Will need 7 people. Probably.

Sikamikanico said:
If anyone would like to join me for games tonight, will be online from 7:30/8pm British Summer Time (BST) Will need 7 people. Probably.
I'll be on tonight for testing around 6pm EST, but unfortunately that's 11pm BST.

NOKYARD

Sikamikanico said:
Not at all. I appreciate you guys testing it for me!!

How was the purple filter generally viewed? I've uploaded a version with normal lighting too. Just for comparison.

EDIT: Just headed over to Blueprint - looks like they didnt get a chance to test it. I'm going to post it in the usual places (HaloCharts/Blueprint) just to collect some opinions/testing etc - tomorrow is the final day for submissions, so will be online tonight to test the hell out of it. (Thank god the wife is out for the evening!)

Yes, we did get to test it during the Blueprint test, and several times later with Godly's group. They mostly loved it and i will be submitting it tonight. Can you make a File Set and include any pics or films you can get. I am getting on now so you can see the changes i made. There may be one or 2 objective/spawnng issues yet to resolve.

jwa254

Neo Member
You guys still doing this?

I played a while back with you all (I remember Yeti Bay) but I had been busy for the past few months with school. If you guys are still doing these maps, add me on XBL - VioIatedTerror (Yes, that's a capital I.)

MrBig

jwa254 said:
You guys still doing this?

I played a while back with you all (I remember Yeti Bay) but I had been busy for the past few months with school. If you guys are still doing these maps, add me on XBL - VioIatedTerror (Yes, that's a capital I.)
Kind of died out due to lack of interest of play reach at all.

Yama

Competitive Map Pack

While I do feel Halo Reach provides a decent amount of maps to enjoy, there is a lack of what much of the competitive scene enjoyed within the first three Halo titles. Smaller, more competitive maps unique in their own right. I've analyzed hundreds of maps, including both official and non-official and tried to build upon ideas and go a little further. This is a last final effort of mine for the Halo Reach community. Through out forging, I've created roughly thirty maps. Though I'm not in it for the fame or kudos, I'm in it for helping the community. With that said, I'm only releasing four of the bunch. I want to help benefit the Reach community, not hurt it. Through vigorous testing, these were the four maps that people never stopped playing, months in and out. So these are the maps I'd like to share with the rest of the community.

Please watch the videos below for an in depth walkthrough, later halves have voice explaining the mindset in each.

Whirlwind.jpg

Whirlwind (Download Now)

Made for: MLG style 2v2, 1v1, FFA(2-4)

Whirlwind Video

reach_0028_reach_12725583_Full.jpg

reach_0027_reach_12725588_Full.jpg

reach_0026_reach_12725607_Full.jpg

reach_0025_reach_12725608_Full.jpg

reach_0024_reach_12725625_Full.jpg

Whirlwind is a map made for competitive play and the sequel to Whirlpool. It is centered around smaller, competitive matches such as MLG styled 1v1, 2v2 and FFA (2-6). The map is completely balanced for both teams or parties and has a great amount of trickery available at higher levels. Players are able to use the maps given assets to travel through out the areas quickly, thus lending itself to it's fast paced competitive nature. Though there is cover, there are an equal amount of good lines of sight. To further enhance the overall package, the cosmetic appeal to the map was thought out carefully and uses Tempest as a base. It doesn't feel like a Forge map per say and will undoubtedly lend itself to many hours of fun and competitive matches.

Load it up and listen to the wind whirl, literally.

Refinery.jpg

Refinery (Download Now)

Made for: MLG style 3v3, 2v2, FFA(2-8)

Refinery Video

reach_0022_reach_12726034_Full.jpg

reach_0021_reach_12726035_Full.jpg

reach_0020_reach_12726041_Full.jpg

reach_0019_reach_12726047_Full.jpg

reach_0018_reach_12726049_Full.jpg

Refinery is unique in that it's complexity was formed based on simplicity. What this means is that usually a map comes from scratch, thus making every decision complex as it comes from a blank canvas. With Refinery, the base canvas was actually a small section of Boneyard. It's unique in it's look and overall official style, even the map has area call outs. Aside from it's unique non-forge look, in order to be successful the map has to meet competitive standards. It ends up meeting them incredibly well, to the point many have asked the question after playing it, "Why didn't Bungie do this?" I'm not sure why, but it made for a single unique and incredibly fun map.

Boot it up and ask for yourself, "Why wasn't this done?" Then just enjoy!

Whirlpool.jpg

Whirlpool (Download Now)

Made for: MLG style 1v1, 2v2, FFA (2-4)

Whirlpool Video

reach_0033_reach_12710411_Full.jpg

reach_0032_reach_12710413_Full.jpg

reach_0030_reach_12710429_Full.jpg

Whirlpool, the prequel to Whirlwind, is probably one of the more basic and competitive maps I've made and perhaps available. It's perfectly symmetrical design lends itself to the competitively desirable notion that the 'Best DMR wins.' Four bunkers on each corner with a DMR and health pack in each, perfect visibility and line of sight with average cover. One portal for trickery, well thought spawns and a single center stage. This map is the perfect 1v1 test and it also lends itself well to a good working double team for 2v2 matches. Smaller FFA games are also acceptable and can be a blast.

Lockout.jpg

Lockout (Download Now)

Made for: MLG style 4v4, 3v3, 2v2, 1v1, FFA(2-8)

Lockout Video

reach_0001_reach_12726628_Full.jpg

reach_0008_reach_12726593_Full.jpg

reach_0007_reach_12726595_Full.jpg

reach_0005_reach_12726616_Full.jpg

reach_0004_reach_12726619_Full.jpg

reach_0003_reach_12726620_Full.jpg

reach_0002_reach_12726626_Full.jpg

"Some believe this remote facility was once used to study The Flood. But few clues remain amidst the snow and ice."

I quote the original description in the Halo 2 manual for no reason other than accuracy, that is the same amount of accuracy that was taken into consideration when creating this 1:1 version of the amazing Lockout.

The problem with Lockout remakes is that there are so many of them. Everyone wanted to be first! The difference here is we wanted to be last! We've went through near one hundred remakes, analyzing and picking them apart from the ground up. Eventually my partner and I decided to start the project, one that would take countless 12 hour days of sitting with Halo 2's Lockout on one monitor and Reach's Forge on the other - side by side.

Every trick jump, every line of sight, every angle. 1:1 scale. This is by far the most accurate Lockout available, I'll put my account on the line in saying this. All I ask is that you spread the word and enjoy it.

Pick up this map and shoot the barrels and catch the sniper in mid-air, like you used to do. No, seriously... you can even do that in this version.

MrBig

Now that the mp is being handed over to 343 you can hope that they try to incorporate more community maps than Bungie has. Right now there's not even anything that the Cartographers can do, or know what's going to happen.

op_ivy

MrBig said:
Now that the mp is being handed over to 343 you can hope that they try to incorporate more community maps than Bungie has. Right now there's not even anything that the Cartographers can do, or know what's going to happen.

yeah, bungie's implementation of community maps has been hugely dissapointing - and my experience with the cartographer system (not the cartographers themselves mind you) has been even more frustrating.

MrBig

op_ivy said:
yeah, bungie's implementation of community maps has been hugely dissapointing - and my experience with the cartographer system (not the cartographers themselves mind you) has been even more frustrating.
Not getting direct feedback is the biggest problem for me. I got some comments through Dani, but I need to be able to iterate and get direct feedback to improve my maps. The maps creators should be a part of the process in getting the map to where it needs to be.

op_ivy

MrBig said:
Not getting direct feedback is the biggest problem for me. I got some comments through Dani, but I need to be able to iterate and get direct feedback to improve my maps. The maps creators should be a part of the process in getting the map to where it needs to be.

exactly. i got zero feedback about my map that was submitted other then it got a "lukewarm reception (at best)". not very constructive, and really killed any motivation i had to either improve the map, or start a new project.

its also frustrating that IMO truss and watershed (i believe your map) are better then the majority of community maps that have made it into matchmaking.

Yama, maps look good, i downloaded all of them, save lockout (EDIT: based on your comments below - i've added lockout to my que as well), to play with friends. whirlpool in particular looks nice!

Yama

op_ivy said:
Yeah, tell me about it. The Lockout that is in classic mode makes me question if they even really take the time to sift through, obviously the process is not as wide as it needs be.

My biggest gripe with the games set up myself is that there is no search function for custom games, it really kills the creative process. It didn't matter much in Halo 2 and even to an extent Halo 3, but with what we have at our fingertips now it kills it. Having such a basic feature would allow for everyone to play the type of style they like all night long, along with sharing their creations much easier.

It's honestly too bad. Either way, check out the above maps when you guys get the chance.

MrBig

op_ivy said:
exactly. i got zero feedback about my map that was submitted other then it got a "lukewarm reception (at best)". not very constructive, and really killed any motivation i had to either improve the map, or start a new project.

its also frustrating that IMO truss and watershed (i believe your map) are better then the majority of community maps that have made it into matchmaking.
Yep, after getting one or two responses about Watershed I felt no reason to touch forge except for one more map I made for GAF customs, which have also died out. There pretty much no reason at all for me to spend my time in forge when things like what are in matchmaking now are what gets in. It's like they don't want people that actually understand how gameplay works to make maps for reach. (though admittedly, since I've made maps for Halo 1, thats what gameplay style I stick to. I made allowances for AA's but I basically ignored them.)

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
MrBig said:
I stopped counting in May, but there are something like 80 community maps that are, or have been at one point, incorporated into matchmaking. The most common complaints I read is that there are too many maps included, or that they aren't as good as official (or more commonly, "my") maps.

I understand the frustration over lack of feedback from the selection process, but the Cartographers have to be lean and mean given the sheer volume of maps to consider. If they had to respond to every map eval with thorough feedback, we'd probably still be attempting to extract the first few maps out of them. That issue crippled Atlas in Halo 3 and I wanted to avoid it by empowering our Cartographers to make fast, insulated calls, not bogging them down in endless feedback loops.

All that said, of course we could have done a better job of it. (And those maps above look bad ass.)

MrBig

urk said:
I stopped counting in May, but there are something like 80 community maps that are, or have been at one point, incorporated into matchmaking. The most common complaints I read is that there are too many maps included, or that they aren't as good as official (or more commonly, "my") maps.

I understand the frustration over lack of feedback from the selection process, but the Cartographers have to be lean and mean given the sheer volume of maps to consider. If they had to respond to every map eval with thorough feedback, we'd probably still be attempting to extract the first few maps out of them. That issue crippled Atlas in Halo 3 and I wanted to avoid it by empowering our Cartographers to make fast, insulated calls, not bogging them down in endless feedback loops.

All that said, of course we could have done a better job of it. (And those maps above look bad ass.)
Ya, I understand those problems, and have had to handle them myself in other communities. It just seems that I don't see the results that I was expecting. I'm a huge fan of objective, so I usually stick to objective (flagstravaganza was amazing) and BTB, and there I either see maps that don't play as well as maps that I can find elsewhere, or in objective there is nothing. Just stating the issue from my perspective.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Understandable. There are far fewer submissions for both those categories. They tend to be more difficult to construct, and to playtest. :(

Yama

urk said:
(And those maps above look bad ass.)
Thanks a bunch. Would love to play some with everyone, let me know what time would be good for some games (or what day if we were to plan ahead).

Hey You

Yeah, Its disappointing that people would rather make slayer maps than objective. Maybe 343i can have a competition to get maps for Objective and other categories like BTB that people tend not to forge for.

Yama said:
My biggest gripe with the games set up myself is that there is no search function for custom games, it really kills the creative process. It didn't matter much in Halo 2 and even to an extent Halo 3, but with what we have at our fingertips now it kills it. Having such a basic feature would allow for everyone to play the type of style they like all night long, along with sharing their creations much easier.

It's honestly too bad. Either way, check out the above maps when you guys get the chance.
OT, but a custom games browser would be heavenly. If 343 has no real interest in maintaining and updating the playlists, they should see about implementing a custom games browser. I'm sure it would keep people coming back.

If not, Halo 4 should have it. If it takes (population) away from the main playlists, oh well IMO. People are still playing the game.

Striker

Hey You said:
If not, Halo 4 should have it. If it takes (population) away from the main playlists, oh well IMO. People are still playing the game.
You know people will use the population as an excuse not to have it, but then accept having 15+ playlists, which is far too much.

FyreWulff

I tried to share as much with my authors as possible, but as Urk said sometimes you just had to make calls on stuff.

Most of the time though, all I had to say was 'wait', because I didn't like making guarantees about anything since I couldn't guarantee anything.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
One of things about Objective (at least Team Objective), Jeremiah pointed that the playlist had a very high local player count, more than most other playlists. That meant that many of the community maps in other playlists couldn't cross over without seriously scaling back on the object count/budget - which would doubtlessly be fruitless.

I always tried to make sure I downloaded every map here on GAF and gave an eyeball over and to fire it during Customs every chance I got. If a map didn't impress me though, I just continued on. My aim was to get the best of the best that I seen, helping the good maps become better was always going to be a secondary consideration.

Nokyard though, he always seemed to go out of his way to help folks polish and refine.

Dani said:
Nokyard though, he always seemed to go out of his way to help folks polish and refine.

Very true - he's been fantastic with both Kingdom and Majesty - fine toothed comb is an understatement!

Played a flag game on Majesty last night - I think Objective fans will be very pleased! :)

Woot! My first post here at Neogaf. Finally got my email re-verified this morning. I had my work email verified right after I got out of the USAF so I had to change it to my personal one and it reset the verification process. I look forward to getting to know you guys. I've lurked here every once in a while, so it is nice being able to actually participate in the conversations. Warning... I tend to type meaty posts. :p

FyreWulff said:
I tried to share as much with my authors as possible, but as Urk said sometimes you just had to make calls on stuff.

Most of the time though, all I had to say was 'wait', because I didn't like making guarantees about anything since I couldn't guarantee anything.

I definitely appreciate the work you did with Affinity, Fyrewulff. Especially that framerate drop test you did with everyone having supershields turned on. I never would have thought of that and it is a technique I use to test for extreme conditions nowadays.

Dani said:
One of things about Objective (at least Team Objective), Jeremiah pointed that the playlist had a very high local player count, more than most other playlists. That meant that many of the community maps in other playlists couldn't cross over without seriously scaling back on the object count/budget - which would doubtlessly be fruitless.

I always tried to make sure I downloaded every map here on GAF and gave an eyeball over and to fire it during Customs every chance I got. If a map didn't impress me though, I just continued on. My aim was to get the best of the best that I seen, helping the good maps become better was always going to be a secondary consideration.

That makes sense as to why community maps had trouble getting their own playlist. CTF has always been my starting point for designing maps as far as paths go while keeping in mind slayer gameplay to watch for any power positions (let's ignore Think Twice as that was a collab... lol). Building for objective helps you look at how often each path is used and what purpose each path has allowing you to practice risk vs reward balancing.

Flagstravaganza was a great addition and it was nice to play some objective games on the community maps. Still haven't played on Wayont in Flagstravaganza yet though. Enclosed, Kingdom, and Affinity all had their fair share of awesome in flag games. And the variations of CTF were awesome as well and I'm glad to see them being moved to the Team Objective playlist. I'm wondering if they plan on lowering local player count and adding some of the community maps to TO.

Sikamikanico said:
Very true - he's been fantastic with both Kingdom and Majesty - fine toothed comb is an understatement!

Played a flag game on Majesty last night - I think Objective fans will be very pleased! :)

I talked to Nokyard, before the end of the July update deadline. Hearing all of the work he put into getting Kingdom and Majesty cleaned up is something that I definitely respect. Anyone that is willing to help perfect something that isn't their own is a good guy in my books. ;) Btw, I really enjoyed playing Majesty with my crew and they enjoyed it too. Keep up the great work bro.

Obi Wan Stevobi also worked pretty closely with a lot of the designers at Satyros and he hosted tons of playtest nights. The three of you seem to be the most active and most involved of the cartographers. And Homeboyd is getting there, but he is still new blood lol. He has done a great job with Blueprint, but it is still kind of new and getting settled. I look forward to seeing what 343 plans on doing with community content and I hope you guys get to continue helping folks out.

Top Bottom