• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Sikamikanico said:
Awesome. Do I need to do anything? Shall I forward montages of my most amazing moments? :p
Lol no, just add your name to that list and I'll get around to trying you out.

Tashi0106 said:
I wish I had a one month to add all of the people trying out. It would make the process much easier. My list is full. People could also see the new account and know it's try out time.

Edit: and yea there will definitely be reserves.

Tashi - Make a silver and add it, and then get the people trying out to add the tag too. That way you can access all of them through the silver account. Just call it HALOGAF Tryouts or something! :)

Okay, I need a favor from the NeoGAF Halo community.

My lady just started getting into Reach MP after a month of Campaign and Firefight. This is her second FPS shooter ever and we're trying to work together to help her become better. She's got maneuvering down pretty pat, strafing, jumping, and aiming. She's moved on to Heroic in Campaign and is doing well. However, there are times when she gets frustrated when playing with other people, particularly in other players being able to kill enemies faster than her.

Last night we finally made the jump into Team Slayer. She's doing an excellent job of not dying, falling back and recharging when needed, but her kill count is not as high as she'd like. Surely these things take time, but what advice would you have for a new Halo Reach player? I'm doing the best I can to offer guidance and assistance, but I feel this community can offer even better help. Thanks!

DJ Lushious said:

My lady just started getting into Reach MP after a month of Campaign and Firefight. This is her second FPS shooter ever and we're trying to work together to help her become better. She's got maneuvering down pretty pat, strafing, jumping, and aiming. She's moved on to Heroic in Campaign and is doing well. However, there are times when she gets frustrated when playing with other people, particularly in other players being able to kill enemies faster than her.

Last night we finally made the jump into Team Slayer. She's doing an excellent job of not dying, falling back and recharging when needed, but her kill count is not as high as she'd like. Surely these things take time, but what advice would you have for a new Halo Reach player? I'm doing the best I can to offer guidance and assistance, but I feel this community can offer even better help. Thanks!
In my opinion Team Slayer is really fruststating for a beginner. You both should start with a gametype like Big Team Battle or Invasion. In Invasion, she will be able to try out some "power weapons" like the pro-pipe, CR, Sword, Shotgun etc.

Tunavi

Banned
DJ Lushious said:
My advice to new players:
Help her learn where power weapons spawn and how to use them (Rockets - slash damage, sniper - scoped headshots from a distance, ect), and that she needs to get one of them at the beginning of every match or else the other team will use them against you
Tell her to ALWAYS stick with her teammates. If you're alone, you're going to get destroyed going up against 2 players. Don't rush into a room of 4 enemies by yourself with guns blazing.
Shields go down, get the Headshot. Newer players may not realize how important they are.

Low kill-counts are fine if you get a positive Kill Death Ratio (in Slayer).

Also, if possible, don't play on your account when playing with her. Play as her guest and it will match you with some really low-level players. That way she can have a better chance of learning the mechanics. It can be really frustrating learning a new game against players of your skill level

DJ Lushious said:

Halo is a pretty hard game to get into for a newcomer, so the fact that shes staying alive is probably the best thing, the more she plays the more she will get used to it and get more kills, but shes doing well to stay alive!

Play custom games to just get used to the Sniper/ other power weapons and learn where they spawn.

Striker said:
From what I have observed, don't count on it. For selective reasons:

1) population isn't ideal, therefore not much is expected in changes from here on out
2) Jeremiah mentioned in map additions before, and was looking for primarily Halo 1/2 maps because you can still play The Pit, and Halo 3 ones, already online
3) Would never expect them to even include a Tempest map anyway, unless they made Classic as "Noble DLC" required, which again, won't happen as changes will likely not be made in the future

It's disappointing. The playlist could use maps like Sanctuary, Ascension, Turf, and Prisoner.

Not sure why the classic playlist doesn't have one of the good Sanctuary remakes. Seems like a good opportunity to have one in there.

NOKYARD

squidhands said:
This weekly is going to be rough. I might have to actually spread it out over the course of the week, it'll be a long trip on Mythic.
No kidding. The SLASO Speed Run of The Package i am about to capture and post is 25:07!

Crucio

NOKYARD said:
No kidding. The SLASO Speed Run of The Package i am about to capture and post is 25:07!

Wow, I think using the first Wraith during the Glacier encounters will greatly help the flow on the game.

If you guys think this level is going to be hard well just wait. I got a little preview on Pillar last night trying to do the 5000cr challenge. Wow hard! Thank god for the extra ammo crate with DMRs and repeatable checkpoints.

Ramirez

DJ Lushious said:

Do what I did, you load up a custom game and break their will to play! My wife couldn't handle my nade placement+BR headshot in 3 so she tapped out shortly after the game loading up. :p

Loving these H3 campaign stories, Dax. Keep em coming.

Tashi, I updated the list on the previous page. (Added Sikamikanico to tourney list and DiabolicalBagel to customs list.)

Nutter

Is this the Halo 3 Thread?

Posting Halo pics is cool and all but please post them as thumbnails if it isnt about Reach.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
ncsuDuncan said:
Loving these H3 campaign stories, Dax. Keep em coming.

Tashi, I updated the list on the previous page. (Added Sikamikanico to tourney list and DiabolicalBagel to customs list.)
Thanks. I'll be creating a silver account as suggested after work. I'll update the thread with the name and you guys can add it. I'll be trying out people tonight. And don't worry about trying to have 1 good game. I'd like to get multiple games in with everyone over the course of the next few days.

Triple
buzz
kill!

@ Dax, I enjoyed it, FWIW. :p

I played around in Action Sack a bit this weekend. Did not get the jackpot, but really had fun in the much improved Hockey game. Also, squad slayer held some pretty even and competitive matches. I'm liking matchmaking more and more these days.

EDIT: *thankful that Tashi has come out of retirement for the tourny.

Does anyone remember that hatch you could break open on High ground? I miss maps with things like that.

What if on Condemned you could hit a button that activates gravity for a certain amount of time?

GhaleonEB

A27_StarWolf said:
Does anyone remember that hatch you could break open on High ground? I miss maps with things like that.

What if on Condemned you could hit a button that activates gravity for a certain amount of time?
I also wish there were more interactive elements to Reach's maps.

Actually, scratch that, I wish there were any. Stuff like the bridge on Zanzibar and - especially - getting the gate open changed how the map played and added some great secondary goals to the maps. First, weaken defenses, then assault. Halo 2 and 3 had many maps with features like that, I wonder why they were dropped with Reach. They would have made a killer addition as Forge objects as well, swtiches linked to doors, bridges and gates.
squidhands said:
What, firing beams of light into the sky isn't enough for you people? I mean, Reach is before Halo, so obviously there wouldn't be any special doors, working conveyor belts, falling stalactites, high-speed monorail, etc.
I really, really wish the conveyer belts on Unearthed were running. :(

Ramirez

GhaleonEB said:

Actually, scratch that, I wish there were any. Stuff like the bridge on Zanzibar and - especially - getting the gate open changed how the map played and added some great secondary goals to the maps. First, weaken defenses, then assault. Halo 2 and 3 had many maps with features like that, I wonder why they were dropped with Reach. They would have made a killer addition as Forge objects as well, swtiches linked to doors, bridges and gates.

Why were health and fall damage brought back? The game is a complete regression in so many ways, many things that Bungie pioneered to a standard in all games were stripped back to archaic design, puzzling really.

What, firing beams of light into the sky isn't enough for you people? I mean, Reach is before Halo, so obviously there wouldn't be any special doors, working conveyor belts, falling stalactites, high-speed monorail, etc.

Hypertrooper said:
That wasn't part of Vanilla Reach.
mmm, DLC vanilla.

Ramirez said:
Why were health and fall damage brought back? The game is a complete regression in so many ways, many things that Bungie pioneered to a standard in all games were stripped back to archaic design, puzzling really.

Correct me if I am wrong... but I thought health was always there. You just never saw it. Not sure I know how I feel about fall damage, why is it a bad thing?

GhaleonEB said:

Can't remember where, but I vaguely recall someone mentioning gates and switches wreaking havoc on the net code. Remember how buggy the Zanzibar bridge could be? I'm sure they could find a solution if they had the time, but Reach's map design was already stretched between Campaign and Multiplayer.

The gates on Containment, the teleporter switch on Relic, the conveyor belts on Colossus and Elongation... I miss those things.

A27_StarWolf said:
I wish it was always normal gravity. Or maybe the default was normal gravity and hitting a switch would set it to low gravity for 30 seconds. Or maybe it could just toggle between the two on a set interval.

squidhands said:
"They call it... Halo." GAF Replays the Halo Series

Even started by a certain someone who, for some reason, lost his tag. :-b
I guess it didn't help that I completely forgot about this thread. Haha.

I apologize if I annoyed anyone. Given that I didn't receive any bad response from my posting of The Ark, I thought it was okay to do it again. Again, apologies to all.

I pulled down the images and moved the post to that thread.

GhaleonEB

A27_StarWolf said:
Not sure I know how I feel about fall damage, why is it a bad thing?
Lack of fall damage meant crazier maps with more verticality. Example: Avalanche's mega man cannons. Exhilarating, fun leaps on a huge map that would be fatal in Reach. This in turn both limits the kind of maps that can be made (bye bye Avalanche) and also impacts how maps are designed and how movement works on them.

Which might be one reason there are teleporters spanning the open space of Highlands, rather than man cannons. Teleporters are much easier to camp, and less desirable from a design and map flow standpoint.

One of the big struggles in making custom maps that feature man cannons is finding ways to counter the fall damage. I had to make huge alterations to the layout of my map because of it.

Dax01 said:
I guess it didn't help that I completely forgot about this thread. Haha.

I apologize if I annoyed anyone. Given that I didn't receive any bad response from my posting of The Ark, I thought it was okay to do it again. Again, apologies to all.

I pulled down the images and moved the post to that thread.

Haha I think it was just how many images there were this time. For the record I hope it wont put you off posting your opinions on the levels in here (I love seeing them), just please dont make me scroll through so many images next time. :p

GhaleonEB said:
Lack of fall damage meant crazier maps with more verticality. Example: Avalanche's mega man cannons. Exhilarating, fun leaps on a huge map that would be fatal in Reach. This in turn both limits the kind of maps that can be made (bye bye Avalanche) and also impacts how maps are designed and how movement works on them.

Which might be one reason there are teleporters spanning the open space of Highlands, rather than man cannons. Teleporters are much easier to camp, and less desirable from a design and map flow standpoint.

One of the big struggles in making custom maps that feature man cannons is finding ways to counter the fall damage. I had to make huge alterations to the layout of my map because of it.

You know when I first heard about the man cannon in halo 3, I was confused. I can honestly say they have added great game play to all the maps they have been on.

Narrows
Avalanche
Valhalla (*sniff miss it so)
Tempest
Guardian

I'm missing some I'm sure.

Ramirez

A27_StarWolf said:
Correct me if I am wrong... but I thought health was always there. You just never saw it. Not sure I know how I feel about fall damage, why is it a bad thing?

Bloom was always there too. Even if health was there, there were no health packs and you regenerated it, it's just going backwards for no reason, HPs really add nothing to the game.

Why is fall damage a bad thing? It slows the game down even more than it already is, being able to leap around without consequence led to some interesting cat and mouse tactics in 2/3, but if you drop from the top of Sword Base to the bottom, and miss the crouch landing, you're as good as dead, I just didn't understand the need to bring it back.

It's like someone said on here yesterday about strafing, it's pretty much pointless because you move so slowly, the past games just had such fluid movement compared to other FPS, and it was completely stripped from Reach. My favorite is when a teammate literally pushes you around a map by sprinting/evading into you, nothing like completely losing control of your character because of another person's movement.

At first I was for damage, but it really does restrict your movement. If anything, keep the fall stun.

The stun is the worst part about it...

Ghaleon sums up nicely why fall damage/stunning sucks.

Ramirez said:
Bloom was always there too. Even if health was there, there were no health packs and you regenerated it, it's just going backwards for no reason, HPs really add nothing to the game.

Why is fall damage a bad thing? It slows the game down even more than it already is, being able to leap around without consequence led to some interesting cat and mouse tactics in 2/3, but if you drop from the top of Sword Base to the bottom, and miss the crouch landing, you're as good as dead, I just didn't understand the need to bring it back.

It's like someone said on here yesterday about strafing, it's pretty much pointless because you move so slowly, the past games just had such fluid movement compared to other FPS, and it was completely stripped from Reach. My favorite is when a teammate literally pushes you around a map by sprinting/evading into you, nothing like completely losing control of your character because of another person's movement.

I agree with you when it comes to the fall damage part, I think maybe a little bit of a stun from a really high jump is ok.

Health packs? I really don't think its a poor addition. Halo one played fine with them, and so does Reach.

MrBig

Health means just about the same thing in reach as it does in H2/3. Just instead of it regenerating you have to go find a health pack. I think you still can't kill with one body shot after taking down their shields, even when they have zero bars.

GhaleonEB said:
It is quite hard to work around. The simplest way is to just have it land on an incline, but that then allows you to make another jump while still maintaining the momentum from the mancannon.

Someone here linked to a sky-dive thing that had fusion coils as the landing pit, and another with a folding chair. Maybe all objects with physics enable are able to break fall damage, allowing you to make the landing spot out of a couple recessed pallets?

Ramirez

A27_StarWolf said:
I agree with you when it comes to the fall damage part, I think maybe a little bit of a stun from a really high jump is ok.

Health packs? I really don't think its a poor addition. Halo one played fine with them, and so does Reach.

And Halo 2/3 played infinitely better without them, there's a reason it's pretty much a standard in every FPS now, unless it's class based.

MrBig said:
Health means just about the same thing in reach as it does in H2/3. Just instead of it regenerating you have to go find a health pack. I think you still can't kill with one body shot after taking down their shields, even when they have zero bars.

It is quite hard to work around. The simplest way is to just have it land on an incline, but that then allows you to make another jump while still maintaining the momentum from the mancannon.

Someone here linked to a sky-dive thing that had fusion coils as the landing pit, and another with a folding chair. Maybe all objects with physics enable are able to break fall damage, allowing you to make the landing spot out of a couple recessed pallets?

Make a "landing pad" with a small one way shield door, put some railings around it.

Striker

GhaleonEB said:
Spire isn't a vertical map? Since you mostly played Halo 3, I'm going to go by those maps you mostly had played in there. What other crazy designs did those maps bring? Avalanche was the only map that brought such a different sign approach and ability to move through the vast and open terrain. It also had a teleporter, which was the only real similarity it brought from the Sidewinder design.

GhaleonEB said:
It's just as easy to spawn camp a team that's using teleporters as it is for mancannons. I lost count how many times people would sit at the top of the middle of Valhalla spawn camping. It was so easy. The mancannon did nothing to remedy this.

GhaleonEB

Striker said:
Spire isn't a vertical map? Since you mostly played Halo 3, I'm going to go by those maps you mostly had played in there. What other crazy designs did those maps bring? Avalanche was the only map that brought such a different sign approach and ability to move through the vast and open terrain. It also had a teleporter, which was the only real similarity it brought from the Sidewinder design.
Spire features a custom solution with the landing zones to counter fall damage. Not sure how that's applicable; it just illustrates how regular man cannons can't be employed because custom landing zones need to be added (but are not available). For Crossroads, I had to build in ramps to land on. On maps where you land in the open, rather than on a bridge, that can impact how the map plays.

Narrows man cannons are not possible in Reach, due to fall damage.

Valhalla's man cannons are not possible in Reach, due to fall damage. (Remember, part of their feature was to push players up, so players launching were visible from the opposing base. There wasn't base-base sight lines, but you could see players launch off, by design. In Reach, you have to angle the man cannons down so the launch is either horozontal, or from a low to a high position, to prevent fall damage; Valhalla's would be fatal.)

More to the point, when I was building Crossroads, I spent weeks - plural - trying to get the man cannons to work on it without damaging players. And had to alter both the base and landing zone designs for the man cannons that launch from there due to fall damage. It makes maps less flexible.

It's just as easy to spawn camp a team that's using teleporters as it is for mancannons. I lost count how many times people would sit at the top of the middle of Valhalla spawn camping. It was so easy. The mancannon did nothing to remedy this.
Not really. There's a huge difference between standing behind/next to a teleporter with a shotgun plugging guys as they walk through, compared to spotting guys launching off a man cannon. The main reason is you can see the landing zone from a man cannon before you leap, where most teleporters take players to a location where they can't see what's waiting for them. On Valhalla, you were plugging idiots who all but yelled, "pull!" as they went over, because if you're camping the landing zone, they can see you from the base. On Highlands, you have no way of knowing if someone with a shotty is wating for you on the other side until you walk through and get plugged, or not.

Teleporters are handy when you don't have a single line to move players between. I use Highlands as an example because in Halo 3, it's the kind of space that would have been cleared in a man cannon, a straight jump over that span. It would be pretty great in Reach, I think.

Kuroyume

Banned
I don't understand this fascination some people have with mancannons. Feels like a dog getting excited by blinking light or a cat with a laser. I don't hate mancannons but I don't recall ever jumping on one and feeling like that action was tremendously fun.

I do agree that it sucks that they excluded stuff like switches from the game. When I played my first few games on Highlands I thought there was something really weird about it and I couldn't quite see what it was until I realized it had teleporters. It is unbelievable when you think about it. Out of all the maps that came out with Reach (including the first DLC) there were only two maps with teleporters in them and they were both remakes done in Forge. What happened during development that made them decide not to include stuff like that? Teleporters feel like such an important part of Halo. Playing Condemned with the teleporters activitated is much more fun than the version that doesn't have them.

krakov

Is classic playlist pretty much dead already?
Played a game just now which was so laggy it was pretty much unplayable, much worse than I've experienced before in Reach. Maybe right now isn't a good time, it still had somewhere above 300 people playing though.

This is an interesting discussion. I agree with those who advocate fall damage's removal. I remember back in the beta, after experiencing fall damage in Reach for the first time, my posting of how I felt about it. I wanted it gone then; my opinion has not changed. But I have since learned to live with it.

A27_StarWolf said:
I think maybe a little bit of a stun from a really high jump is ok.
Having no fall damage in Halo 2 and 3 was so much fun. Having stun, or any sort of damage, removes the fun of jumping off high elevations completely. The only answer to returning the fun of jumping to the level we enjoyed in Halo 2 and 3 is by not having any consequences to jumping at all.

Striker

GhaleonEB said:
Spire features a custom solution with the landing zones to counter fall damage. Not sure how that's applicable...

Narrows man cannons are not possible in Reach, due to fall damage.

Valhalla's man cannons are not possible in Reach, due to fall damage. (Remember, part of their feature was to push players up, so players launching were visible from the opposing base. There wasn't base-base sight lines, but you could see players launch off, by design. In Reach, you have to angle the man cannons down so the launch is either horozontal, or from a low to a high position, to prevent fall damage; Valhalla's would be fatal.)
Renegade is quite similar in its approach to Valhalla, and its central mancannon launching players to the center works well enough. It goes on how you use the item. I'm not sure how much BTB you've played anyway, so if you've played it, you should know what I'm talking about. No injuring players, no stuns as you land, it's a smooth movement. So yes, it is possible to replicate that scenario.

People moan about archaic design, and Narrows should be its spokesperson. That design is based out of Halo 1. All they did was add mancannons to it on its side. Nothing fancy. Nothing to really improve its gameplay. Where you look at an old design and improve upon it is Hang 'Em High/Wizard to Tombstone/Warlock. Perfectly good choices to speed up gameplay without harming the layout.

:re Spire

All you said was "verticality" and that's precisely what Spire is. There's no other maps in Halo 3 that are like Avalanche, either. Rather cherry picking selections we're dealing with, since each map is quite different in regards to design philosophy than others in its size.

GhaleonEB said:
Not really.

On Highlands, you have no way of knowing if someone with a shotty is wating for you on the other side until you walk through and get plugged, or not.

Teleporters are handy when you don't have a single line to move players between. I use Highlands as an example because in Halo 3, it's the kind of space that would have been cleared in a man cannon, a straight jump over that span. It would be pretty great in Reach, I think.
Certain maps can be used nice for mancannons (not lifts, Starwolf), others would have been nicer for teleporters. A map like Highlands is perfectly suitable for a teleporter. The glaring issue is putting a Shotgun and its 12 rounds or however many it is inside the base. The Shotgun would have best served in between the primary base and the small side structures. Alas, that's a different topic.

I still don't get your point, and "Not really". It's basic common knowledge. You go into Valhalla, get up about 10 kills, get ahold of the Spartan Laser, and your team goes ape shit on the other with vehicles, laser, and sniper. That map was so easy to lock down and mancannons did nothing to counter spawn camping/trapping. The key idea for teleporters in the first place was to traverse large spans of the map (i.e. Sidewinder, Blood Gulch, Damnation, Waterworks, Relic).

GhaleonEB

Striker said:
Renegade is quite similar in its approach to Valhalla, and its central mancannon launching players to the center works well enough. It goes on how you use the item. I'm not sure how much BTB you've played anyway, so if you've played it, you should know what I'm talking about. No injuring players, no stuns as you land, it's a smooth movement. So yes, it is possible to replicate that scenario.
This is not the scenario I described.

People moan about archaic design, and Narrows should be its spokesperson. That design is based out of Halo 1. All they did was add mancannons to it on its side. Nothing fancy. Nothing to really improve its gameplay. Where you look at an old design and improve upon it is Hang 'Em High/Wizard to Tombstone/Warlock. Perfectly good choices to speed up gameplay without harming the layout.
You asked for examples, I provided them. You don't like that map, fine, but it's an example of something not possible in Reach.

:re Spire

All you said was "verticality" and that's precisely what Spire is. There's no other maps in Halo 3 that are like Avalanche, either. Rather cherry picking selections we're dealing with, since each map is quite different in regards to design philosophy than others in its size.

Again, the point was that Spire features a custom solution that is not possible on any other map. Mega man cannons are available in Reach's object list, but cannnot be used in the same way as Avalanche. That is my point. (My first version of Crossroads used them that way, but I had to make changes to account for fall damage.)

I still don't get your point, and "Not really". It's basic common knowledge. You go into Valhalla, get up about 10 kills, get ahold of the Spartan Laser, and your team goes ape shit on the other with vehicles, laser, and sniper. That map was so easy to lock down and mancannons did nothing to counter spawn camping/trapping. The key idea for teleporters in the first place was to traverse large spans of the map (i.e. Sidewinder, Blood Gulch, Damnation, Waterworks, Relic).
Now you are changing the subject entirely.

The dicussion was about what is easier to "camp", teleporters or man cannons. My example was standing behind a teleporter and killing players as they come out, because they can't see what is on the other side. You are discussing using map control to be able to pick off players from a man cannon. My point is, players on a man cannon can see where they are being shot from, and can see the landing zone that can be camped.

They are not the same.

Look, this is not complex. Man cannons and teleporters are different, and have different pros and cons. Having fall damange or not affects things like man cannons and, um, fall damage. You seem to be arguiing that they're the same, and that fall damage doesn't affect the game. I think that's bonkers.

Tunavi

Banned
My dreams for the next map pack (or the one after):

2 4v4 Slayer maps. 1 map takes place inside a Forerunner Structure like the one we never got to explore from The Package.

The other is on a rooftop of a large New Alexandria skyscraper. A neutral falcon in the middle of the map sits on a landing pad. Rockets to counter, no laser.

2 BTB Maps, one for Invasion and one for BTB, but they both work for both playlists, both with a new Forge template.

The Invasion map takes place on the orbital MAC gun generators on Reach's surface. Elites invading, 2 rounds of territories and ending with a round of Assault (to destroy the generators)

The BTB map takes place in New Alexandria (think Headlong/Terminal).

1 large Firefight map (think lost platoon) with a god damn falcon on it (seriously why hasn't this happened yet?). Also a chain-gun warthog
15$

Oh and they are all good maps. No zero gravity bullshit.

I'll take commission for the idea after this sells millions and boosts the population of Reach back to the top

Seriously though, make something like this happen, 343.

Tawpgun

Tunavi said:
My dreams for the next map pack (or the one after):

2 4v4 Slayer maps. 1 map takes place inside a Forerunner Structure like the one we never got to explore from The Package.

The other is on a rooftop of a large New Alexandria skyscraper. A neutral falcon in the middle of the map sits on a landing pad. Rockets to counter, no laser.

2 BTB Maps, one for Invasion and one for BTB, but they both work for both playlists, both with a new Forge template.

The Invasion map takes place on the orbital MAC gun generators on Reach's surface. Elites invading, 2 rounds of territories and ending with a round of Assault (to destroy the generators)

The BTB map takes place in New Alexandria (think Headlong/Terminal).

1 large Firefight map (think lost platoon) with a god damn falcon on it (seriously why hasn't this happened yet?). Also a chain-gun warthog
15$

Oh and they are all good maps. No zero gravity bullshit.

I'll take commission for the idea after this sells millions and boosts the population of Reach back to the top

Seriously though, make something like this happen, 343.

Hire Tunavi

Top Bottom