• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Tunavi

Banned
lmao
Y9ZtB.png

The Real Napsta said:
Audience should have started up the Final Boss chant at the end there.
Just caught up on the thread. This is the quote of the weekend, hah!

Also; so this is where the Halo MLG discussion was. I liked Str8 showing up. Instinct, Str8. The old pros become relevant once more, eh?

ncsuDuncan said:
It might as well be Christmas Eve.

NINTENDO SIXTY FOURRRRRR
I took a Tylenol PM to get rid of my headache and sleep, but I'm still awake at 5:48 a.m.

I'm too excited to sleep. :^) But don't worry, my expectations are in check.

Tunavi said:
3rd bad night of Reach in row. I'm going to be playing Halo 3 tomorrow. If anyone wants to join me they can.

Hitmonchan we ARE playing invasion tomorrow
DA FUCK BRO :)

I got that rocket clip rendered.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=18428395&player=Tunavi
I might not be able to get online today. All of my plans for yesterday (X-Men: First Class, group hangout) got moved to today. Of course, I told everybody that they'll have to wait until 2 p.m.

I've got my priorities.

Steelyuhas said:
Haha is it bad that we are all scheduling our lives around E3 this week?
Not at all. :^)

Hitmonchan107 said:
I took a Tylenol PM to get rid of my headache and sleep, but I'm still awake at 5:48 a.m.

I'm too excited to sleep. :^) But don't worry, my expectations are in check.

I might not be able to get online today. All of my plans for yesterday (X-Men: First Class, group hangout) got moved to today. Of course, I told everybody that they'll have to wait until 2 p.m.

I've got my priorities.

Haha is it bad that we are all scheduling our lives around E3 this week?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm staying off GAF until I get home from work. I'm recording the conferences and I wanna watch them without knowing anything. I love E3!

Crucio

Tashi0106 said:
I'm staying off GAF until I get home from work. I'm recording the conferences and I wanna watch them without knowing anything. I love E3!
I'm with you Tashi. I'll be downloading or streaming the conferences as soon as I get home. Spoiler free! Hopefully.

How are you recording them?

kylej

Banned
please reveal some sort of dedicated server subscription/plan for xbox live

Tawpgun

Kill 1000 enemies huh. I can dig it. Looks like its Halo Week.

Also, is every monday Matchmaking monday as far as challenges go? Just like we have Firefight Thursday?

Sordid

How does the betrayal system work in Reach? I've seen other folks betraying me 2-3 times a game and I don't get the option to boot them but I just got booted out of 2 games in a row for one betrayal in each :/

My first 2 games of the day aswell, I'm done after that!

GhaleonEB

A27 Tawpgun said:
Kill 1000 enemies huh. I can dig it. Looks like its Halo Week.

Also, is every monday Matchmaking monday as far as challenges go? Just like we have Firefight Thursday?
Nope, this is the first time since January 31 that a Monday has had all multiplayer Challenges. Sometimes the daily Challenges are structured to be in support of the weekly ones, though - this looks to be the case here. So the dailies today are a way to get people a chunk into the weekly.

I wonder when we'll see the first 20k payout for something. Both weekly Challenges and the super jackpots have topped out at 18k.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Crucio said:
I'm with you Tashi. I'll be downloading or streaming the conferences as soon as I get home. Spoiler free! Hopefully.

How are you recording them?
Spike TV and G4 set on my DVR.

Bread

Banned
A27 Tawpgun said:
A Halo every year... meh. I hope they don't do it.
Well they're already doing a Halo the next 2 years, so why not? Halo 2 remastered for the next gen console launch? *drools*

Arnie

As tired of an announcement as it seems, I know I'm going to leak a bit of manjuice when they show a trailer for it. GIVE ME BACK MY TRUE HALO 343, NONE OF THIS BLOOM MALARKY.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Righto, gonna launch this.

>>>>Forward Unto Dawn Halo E3 Hub<<<<

Every link about Halo from this E3, from every major website will be collected and posted there for your pleasure, as will all the details for Halo 4, Halo CEmake and any other surprises in store. It will be updated as it happens and will include links to conference live streams soon before the event. News runs quickly during E3 and GAF sometimes crashes, but you'll find all the Halo interviews, impressions, screesnshots, trailers and movies there.

>>>>E3 Chatroom<<<<

Come share your E3 hype with HaloGAF in real time as it happens. You are welcome to join and chat during the big three conferences, including Microsoft with the Halo stuff and all during E3. HYPE!

Little ambivalent about the Halo: CE remake.

Definitely will love playing through the campaign again...but I don't want the Halo: Reach multiplayer pool to get gutted by this. I have no interest in returning to the 2001 sandbox.

Demoncarnotaur said:
Holy shit.

Way to ruin the surprise MS. =P

Knew it! Now they just need to announce Reach MP and new maps come with CE remake.

Oh god please no, if they are doing this do it properly.
All I want to see if a flythrough of a battle happening on Blood Gulch, Hogs screaming past with flag carriers, people 3 shotting eachother, snipers sniping. SOOO GOOD.

bobs99 ... said:
Oh god please no, if they are doing this do it properly.
All I want to see if a flythrough of a battle happening on Blood Gulch, Hogs screaming past with flag carriers, people 3 shotting eachother, snipers sniping. SOOO GOOD.

Ugh. No.

Keep Reach as the preeminent Halo multiplayer experience until Halo 4 comes out.

Havok

Surprise, a Gaming side Halo thread turned to hate-filled shit in less than a page.

On a side note, is the Spike feed going to be commercial free? I remember 2007's Microsoft conference, when G4 cut to commercial just as the Halo 3 trailer started playing, and right before the screen cut to black, you could hear Adam Sessler furiously whispering to a producer about how bad of an idea that was.

Hey You

The Antitype said:
Ugh. No.

Keep Reach as the preeminent Halo multiplayer experience until Halo 4 comes out.
My thoughts exactly. I love Reach's multiplayer, please don't cut it short. I need atleast 2 more DLC's 343i!

I know its E3, but as you play Halo, remember the young men who died during D-Day on this same day, so many years ago. Their sacrifice lets us play Halo in freedom today.

have a great day everyone.

Voltron64

1yvg3l.jpg

HALOGAF is here! I went to the E3 "Tweet up" yesterday night and ran into someone from 343i that remembered me from previous MS events and they were nice enough to track down an extra pass to the media briefing for me. Amazing. The people at 343 take care of the Halo community no doubt it.

Now lets hope we get some good Halo announcements.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Havok said:
Surprise, a Gaming side Halo thread turned to hate-filled shit in less than a page.
The stupid floating in that thread offends me, I've earned the right to yell at clouds about whatever mechanic in whatever Halo game, these guys don't even know what they're talking about.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Voltron64 said:
1yvg3l.jpg

HALOGAF is here! I went to the E3 "Tweet up" yesterday night and ran into someone from 343i that remembered me from previous MS events and they were nice enough to track down an extra pass to the media briefing for me. Amazing. The people at 343 take care of the Halo community no doubt it.

Now lets hope we get some good Halo announcements.

Woot! Rock on dude and have fun!

Bread

Banned
Voltron64 said:
http://i52.tinypic.com/1yvg3l.jpg[img]

[/quote]
Damn man that's awesome.

[quote=Voltron64]Now lets hope we get some good Halo announcements.[/QUOTE]I have a feeling we will.

Top Bottom