• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

O D I N

Ramirez said:
If Luke hadn't of helped me get mine back, I'm fairly certain it wasn't going to happen. The guy even charged stuff on my credit card, top notch system they have over there for account recovery.

D:

That doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

... Shit.

Same thing happened to me; Jackass charged $80 worth of points on my card. I had to jump through hoops with the bank to get that reversed, but M$ said they'd take care of it.

All I've gotten from them (Microsoft) is an email saying "There's a delay in recovering your account. Here's a code to make a 30day temp account".

/whatthefuckisthisshit.jpg/gif

I can already do that with you! Urrgh. >:[

Anyway, I'll probably lurk for a bit, it being E3 and all.

Bread said:
If you don't know the leaks now, just get off the internet and get ready to watch the show, it will be more fun that way.
Yeah, I kinda feel bad that it leaked now. I was hoping they were going to pull off the surprise flawlessly. Sucks for 343 that some other part of Microsoft spilled the beans an hour early.

Still, I'm going to gasp when the trailer starts. So exciting.

Ken

A27 Tawpgun said:
Halo 4 and CE Remake. PLEASE be packaged in the same case.
If anything, they'll probably give each game 3 different edition SKUs.

I hope both games are released with a significant amount of time in between each.

Bread said:
Don't tease my dick like that.

I thought the general consensus was that between the emphasis on dual-wielding, the versatility of the BR, the rocket lock-on, and the noob-combo, Halo 2 had broken multiplayer?

Do Halo fans even know what we want anymore?! :p

Bread

Banned
The Antitype said:
I thought the general consensus was that between the emphasis on dual-wielding, the versatility of the BR, the rocket lock-on, and the noob-combo, Halo 2 had broken multiplayer?

Do Halo fans even know what we want anymore?! :p
The only problem I had with Halo 2 was the BR "glitches" or what ever you'd call the button combos. It turned a great mid-range gun with a weakness in CQC into a gun that basically does everything. Besides that, Halo 2 was the best multiplayer experience I ever had, the maps, movement, gun play, online set up, it all felt like the pinnacle of multiplayer FPS.

Bread said:
The only problem I had with Halo 2 was the BR "glitches" or what ever you'd call the button combos. It turned a great mid-range gun with a weakness in CQC into a gun that basically does everything. Besides that, Halo 2 was the best multiplayer experience I ever had, the maps, movement, gun play, online set up, it all felt like the pinnacle of multiplayer FPS.

I only agree about the maps. Definitely the best of the Halo titles, especially when you factor in DLC.

Which is why I'm kind of hoping that the Halo: CE remake comes with Reach multiplayer plus EVERY HALO MAP EVER MADE REDONE! :D

I wonder what they are gonna show, just a teaser like for Halo Reach or something from which we can get a understanding who/what we are going to fight.

Anyway, I'm sooo hyped right now for the conference :p

Tunavi

Banned
t225768_my-body-is-ready.png

Mojo said:
Woo Halo 4, please be like Reach
fixed for the lols

just play halo 3 dax...

Ken

Tha Robbertster said:
I wonder what they are gonna show, just a teaser like for Halo Reach or something from which we can get a understanding who/what we are going to fight.
695eeedc.png

84290e78.gif

We fight a lost race of Armor Locking aliens.

Ken said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/NobodyHome/695eeedc.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/NobodyHome/84290e78.gif[IMG]
[spoiler]We fight a lost race of Armor Locking aliens.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

My god, only the chief can safe us....
[spoiler]But to save humanity, he'll have to adapt.....[/spoiler]

Halo stuff probably being saved for last as usual. Don't know which game I'm more excited for. The CE remake is something that I've been wanting since Reach was first announced. I wouldn't hold my breathe as far as MP goes but a revamped campaign with online co-op, brand new easter eggs and all the usual bells and whistles will be more than satisfactory for me. With Halo 4 I don't think we'll be seeing anything but a teaser so it will be the anticipation of what's to come more than anything else.

If Halo 4 is indeed confirmed do you guys think that it will be the launch title for the next console or will it still be on the 360?

Ugh.

I was hoping for no multiplayer.

Now the Reach community is going to be split between those who have wanted Halo to stay the same all along, and those who have enjoyed having the sandbox evolve.

We still don't know what the speed/physics of the multiplayer will be.

FourDoor

Thermite said:
LOL @ that Halo remake. Good lord is it ugly as fuck...

I need to watch it again. But man, that did look like a 1st gen XBOX 360 game there in the trailer. I'm sure it will look like Reach at the bare minimum but that trailer didn't look like it is going to do justice for the game.

Kibbles

Some of the scenes looked amazing. Not diggin the AR look and The Chief's helmet though. I need to see the trailer again though, went by so fast.

Bread said:
Holy shit that looked amazing!

The foliage and shit on Silent Cartographer was ridic
Yeah that looked sexy.

Havok

Remake looks to have completely misunderstood what made the first game look good: clean lines and no clutter.

And seven maps? I guess Reach made that acceptable.

I am so dissapointed that they havent included the original Halo ce multiplayer with this. Im not waiting another 10 years to finally play CE multiplayer over Live. :(

bobs99 ... said:
I am so dissapointed that they havent included the original Halo ce multiplayer with this. Im not waiting another 10 years to finally play CE multiplayer over Live. :(

uh...what?

It does have multiplayer... (unfortunately)...

Top Bottom