• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Kibbles

A27 Tawpgun said:
A friend of mine can't get it to appear in the app store. Help?
Same, it's only up for Australia right now though. I guess we have to wait until the US Store updates, which I hear isn't a scheduled time it just randomly updates.

Thank you so much for laying out what will happen over the next two weeks.

Maybe this year my vacation won't get ruined. Geez.

Can we view Bungie videos from cell phones (not counting the iPhone app)? I won't get service in the mountains, but when we visit the towns, I'm sure I can pick up a bar or two.

ElRenoRaven

Man you know though. Reading that news it is really starting to set in.

This is it. No more Bungie and Halo in the same sentence. No more weekly updates at all till new baby is revealed. Just it's over. The era is over. After July 7th we're in uncharted waters again. Bungie fans haven't been in uncharted waters like this for 10 years. It's surreal.

PsychoRaven said:
Man you know though. Reading that news it is really starting to set in.

This is it. No more Bungie and Halo in the same sentence. No more weekly updates at all till new baby is revealed. Just it's over. The era is over. After July 7th we're in uncharted waters again. Bungie fans haven't been in uncharted waters like this for 10 years. It's surreal.
No more cod piece...
shoothiminthedick!
... but srsly, <3 Bungie. End of an era indeed. Also, I'm getting really excited for 343i to take over. Change, hope etc.

Bungie vs. the World?
"Seriously, we're going to mail any team who beats us by 20 kills of more on Bungie Day a Grade-A cut of steak (gift cards for international players) while supplies last."​

SUPER TEAM... ASSEMBLE!

kylej

Banned
Ramirez said:
i no rite.

I crept into the Onyx division over night, without playing anymore games, thanks for sucking Onyx people
kylej

Top 35% Onyx, beeyotch.

Last night is what happens to a man when he plays 20 hours of video games in one weekend. Not even my autographed Gunnars could save me.

Mik2121

I also have 7 All-Star Nameplates to gift.

PM me with your gamertag and I'll be sending it to the first 7 guys that do it.

Edit: All GONE.

Thermite

Pretty sure sending an actual steak to people who get a steaktacular is some of the coolest shit ever. haha

SUPER TEAM UNITE

kylej said:
Top 35% Onyx, beeyotch.

Last night is what happens to a man when he plays 20 hours of video games in one weekend. Not even my autographed Gunnars could save me.

And you told Pistola to look out for me! Check you out, bro. Top 35%...dayum! ;p

ncsuDuncan said:
Bungie vs. the World?
"Seriously, we're going to mail any team who beats us by 20 kills of more on Bungie Day a Grade-A cut of steak (gift cards for international players) while supplies last."​

SUPER TEAM... ASSEMBLE!

no bro, lets make our own team :p

urk said:
Everyone will.

Elaborate please.

You said everything shuts down after July 7th. We know that people that have the bungie app will still have the flames after July 7th, but will people that don't have the app have the flames after july 7th?

ip0003.png

I see what you did there. Very subtle, Urk (or Halcylon, whoever made it). I like that.

Zeppelins spotted, Aerospace incoming!

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
I understand the reasoning behind it, but 343 should make their Halo Waypoint app for iPhone and Android as well and not just WP7. Just make it accessible to everyone.

ncsuDuncan said:
ip0003.png

I see what you did there. Very subtle, Urk (or Halcylon, whoever made it). I like that.

Zeppelins spotted, Aerospace incoming!

Interesting....

Didn't Bungie have that Steampunk photoshoot a while back? Wonder if that's related...

Domino Theory said:
I understand the reasoning behind it, but 343 should make their Halo Waypoint app for iPhone and Android as well and not just WP7. Just make it accessible to everyone.

honestly, i'm fine with them doing a nice webapp for ios/android and keeping the waypoint app wp7 exclusive. gotta hock the company wares somehow. there's some development-related reasons for it, too (i think).

in all seriousness though, if i don't have a kinect-enabled Waypoint app by Anniversary's launch, I'm going to throw a fit.

Blue Ninja said:
Awesomeness in some form or another. The community cartographers got one for their hard work and every week a few were handed out to lazy slobs that made something Urk thought was pretty kewl.
There are also us losers that only got a map into matchmaking for a couple of weeks. At least now I won't have people constantly asking me how I got it and not understanding what I'm saying when I say the name of said map.

blamite

Mik2121 said:
Last All-Star Nameplate available. Anyone want it?
I'll take it, if you don't mind. Gamertag's GANNONSMASH.

Wow, awesome celebration. Can't wait to finally find out about Aerospace/see this ViDoc. It's gonna be sad to see Bungie and Halo separated... And awesoem to see what the future brings!

Mik2121

blamite said:
I'll take it, if you don't mind. Gamertag's GANNONSMASH.

Wow, awesome celebration. Can't wait to finally find out about Aerospace/see this ViDoc. It's gonna be sad to see Bungie and Halo separated... And awesoem to see what the future brings!
Sure, but you should have PM'd me. Can you Juniors even PM people, actually...?

Oh well, giving it to you!. Hope you enjoy it :)

(sent!)

blamite

Mik2121 said:
Sure, but you should have PM'd me. Can you Juniors even PM people, actually...?

Oh well, giving it to you!. Hope you enjoy it :)

(sent!)
Heh, thanks. I missed your first post, didn;t see the part about PMing.

Thanks for saving me from having to play Invasion!

GhaleonEB

Guess I was sort of on the right track with the blue flames being the thing we didn't think we'd get our hands on. And Duncan totally called the Steaktacular. :lol

I still can't figure out what Aerospace could be all about. It's obviously been a long time in coming, but if it's not their next game...I'm stumped.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
GhaleonEB said:
Guess I was sort of on the right track with the blue flames being the thing we didn't think we'd get our hands on. And Duncan totally called the Steaktacular. :lol

I still can't figure out what Aerospace could be all about. It's obviously been a long time in coming, but if it's not their next game...I'm stumped.
It's all metaphorical 'n' shit.

GhaleonEB said:

Heh, looks like I sorta called out something else as well:

"Not this late in the game, the tears shed in the forums over people getting Bungie-exclusive unlocks would only be exceeded by the amount of bitching."​

(From that post you linked.) :p

Top Bottom