• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

ElRenoRaven

wwm0nkey said:
Anyone else think they should release a Halo CEA demo and make it just like the original Halo CE demo?

That would actually be cool as hell. Would be perfect to release around the time of halofest.

Tunavi

Banned
Hydranockz said:
I am wondering if Tunavi, Neoism, Overdoziz or Xand took any clips from yesterday's games. My temp history was wiped sadly. How I would love if it could record voice, I was in stitches laughing. 5 of us going camo following people around the map was too funny.
That might be just one for the memories. It won't be that good without voice.

This clip always makes me happy for some reason.

FyreWulff

The Real Napsta said:
Considering it would come out like 6 months after the game (like Reach)...

The Reach demo is somewhat unique in that it actually upsells the Games on Demand version right in the main menu. I think it's the first 360 demo to do that.

FyreWulff said:
The Reach demo is somewhat unique in that it actually upsells the Games on Demand version right in the main menu. I think it's the first 360 demo to do that.

That is a cool idea. Kinda like the demos for XBLA games.

Willeth

I have my three-day but I have no earthly idea how I'm going to afford the flight out and no clue where or if I'll have anywhere to stay. I'll nap in the convention centre if I have to, though - I missed last year's Prime and regretted it terribly.

Debt, folks. Debt is the answer.

Sai-kun

Banned
There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?

(I'm unbanned!!!)

Omg what happened to all my subscribed threads. :( fuck this stupid earth.

Sai-kun said:

(I'm unbanned!!!)

Who are you?

Nice having you back.

Sai-kun said:

(I'm unbanned!!!)

Whoa. You were banned?

Seriously. I hadn't noticed. Sorry, buddy!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He told someone they were a shit poster. So he got banned. This was like what, two weeks ago?

Welcome back Sai-kun.

zumphry

Banned
Sai-kun said:

(I'm unbanned!!!)

4kf8j1e.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ummm I figured I would ask this here instead of starting a thread. The other day I ordered 2 games from Toys R Us (they were running a 2 for 50$ deal) and the total cost was 59.66. I did an in-store pick up for one game and am having the other delivered. I checked my bank account just now and 59.66 has been added to my account labeled at "ATM Credit" I'm guessing that this money will be taken out again? Anyone have any idea what it could be?

Oh and ummmmmm Halo Reach.

I don't like how Bungie.net tracks the same stats for Team Objective playlist as the other playlists.

Yes, K/D is still important, but I'd much rather know how many flag captures/returns a player has, or average time holding an objective per match, that kind of thing.

The fact that my K/D in Team Objective is 1.20 (.3 less than my average across other playlists) is useless information.

FyreWulff

I wonder if these idiot idlers in FF Arcade trying to idle for the Weekly ever realize that they could actually get the weekly faster if they were participating. (more waves completed per game)

I'm writing down a list of all the idlers I see and checking to see which ones get Recruit'd by the end of the week.

ElRenoRaven

Sai-kun said:

(I'm unbanned!!!)

Yea when you get banned they get wiped for some reason. No clue why. Anyway welcome back.

GhaleonEB

Well, that was a quick weekly Challenge.

Amazing what it does for the Firefight playlists:

FIREFIGHT LIMITED 1,065 Players

FIREFIGHT ARCADE 12,020 Players

FIREFIGHT DOUBLES 5,111 Players

SCORE ATTACK 3,005 Players

FyreWulff said:
I wonder if these idiot idlers in FF Arcade trying to idle for the Weekly ever realize that they could actually get the weekly faster if they were participating. (more waves completed per game)

I'm writing down a list of all the idlers I see and checking to see which ones get Recruit'd by the end of the week.
Doubles, man. It's all about Doubles.

FyreWulff

GhaleonEB said:
Well, that was a quick weekly Challenge.

Amazing what it does for the Firefight playlists:

FIREFIGHT LIMITED 1,065 Players

FIREFIGHT ARCADE 12,020 Players

FIREFIGHT DOUBLES 5,111 Players

SCORE ATTACK 3,005 Players

Doubles, man. It's all about Doubles.

But it's going to be so much more fun to send the new Recruits text messages saying "Was it really worth 12k cR to lose 2 million?"

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
A27 Tawpgun said:
March 11th-13th

Somewhere in Boston.

Ok PAX East, let's do this shit. If anything I can drive there. Boston is just a few hours away. When do passes go on sale?

Tawpgun

I'd like to know when the passes go on sale also....

It's a long shot but I hope 343 or Bungie makes a presence. East Coast needs some love.

Hopefully it's somewhere near downtown since I could just be living on campus at the time and take the T to the convention center.

And I just checked. The T has a stop at the convention center. Aww yeah. $55 and some subway monies is all I need.

wwm0nkey

A27 Tawpgun said:
I'd like to know when the passes go on sale also....

It's a long shot but I hope 343 or Bungie makes a presence. East Coast needs some love.

Hopefully it's somewhere near downtown since I could just be living on campus at the time and take the T to the convention center.

And I just checked. The T has a stop at the convention center. Aww yeah. $55 and some subway monies is all I need.
This! :(

O D I N

Dax01 said:
Stop talking about going to PAX. :(

This. D:

I'd love to go, but money, just got back from Yellowstone (work won't let me take time off again), and not even sure if the wife would let me go. :-/ Hmmm...

Maybe next year.

feel

Sai-kun said:

(I'm unbanned!!!)

Welcome back!!! And yeah, the real pain is not the ban itself, but when one comes back to an empty Subscriptions page. :lol

Hey You

The Antitype said:
I don't like how Bungie.net tracks the same stats for Team Objective playlist as the other playlists.

Yes, K/D is still important, but I'd much rather know how many flag captures/returns a player has, or average time holding an objective per match, that kind of thing.

The fact that my K/D in Team Objective is 1.20 (.3 less than my average across other playlists) is useless information.
Yeah, it would be nice to see in game stats too for objective.

GhaleonEB

Sigh. Neutral Assault on Valhalla was my favorite game type and map combination in the series to date. Neutral Assault on Hemorrhage is an abomination. :(

Edit: wait, I thought Utopie was supposed to be a fixed version of Paradiso? Why am I getting camped by a Banshee still?

Ug. The new BTB is very far from fixed. There's still a lot of really, really bad stuff in here.

Top Bottom