• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Well, I planned on playing for 24 hours, so I took the day off of work and school. I've only played two games.

Should I head back into the Bungie vs. the World playlist? I've been keeping out of there so other people could have the chance to play Bungie.

On the other hand, I'm incredibly bored.

Hitmonchan107 said:
Well, I planned on playing for 24 hours, so I took the day off of work and school. I've only played two games.

Should I head back into the Bungie vs. the World playlist? I've been keeping out of there so other people could have the chance to play Bungie.

Should have gone to work to celebrate your victory.

Booshka

Hitmonchan107 said:

SOO many noobs in B v W, if you want to pad your stats and troll with a goofy playstyle, go for it. I was jetpacking on Reflection and getting in the most cheesy spots, almost got a Perfection but I was careless and tried to get a no scope while jetpacking and ran out of ammo with a Running Riot going.

MrBig

Tashi0106 said:
Sounds like someone got carried to a delicious meal lol :p
Yes, that game was ridiculous. I went -2. I just lost it I guess. Only bad game I've had in the last few days. The party I'm playing with right is getting carried in my backpack atm

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
MrBig said:
Yes, that game was ridiculous. I went -2. I just lost it I guess. Only bad game I've had in the last few days. The party I'm playing with right is getting carried in my backpack atm
It was the nerves. You wanted that steak so bad!

clav

Genesis Knight said:
Aren't the odds of getting matched against Bungie really low? How are people getting this lucky?
Watch the stream.

Join in when they are in queue at most 30 seconds before the match ends since the stream lags.

Genesis Knight said:
Aren't the odds of getting matched against Bungie really low? How are people getting this lucky?
Watch the live stream, wait until Bungie jumps into Matchmaking and you have to jump then too. Your odds will be better.

MrBig said:
Oh ho, I would like to rectify that terrible score I had against them.

Haha fair enough.

We played two games in the Bungie day playlist. Totals for me: 42 kills, 7 deaths.

I'm keeping it that way lol.

Tawpgun

How big is the delay? My technique has been to start matchmaking as soon as their credits page comes up.

Also, went in with the full party, all Bungie Nameplates, and the Blue Bull Logo... trolled so many people XD. They got legitimately excited for a second.

But for now I take a break. Will be back on around 4-4:30 to dong on Bungie.

Steelyuhas said:
Haha fair enough.

We played two games in the Bungie day playlist. Totals for me: 42 kills, 7 deaths.

I'm keeping it that way lol.
I wish I had done that. I went in with an HBO forum goer, the vote gives us Slayer on Anchor 9 and two people on our team quit.

Everyone on their team used armor lock and teabagged us constantly. Absolutely frustrating.

I don't know if I want to sour the memory of today. I might play Halo Wars or something.

MooMoo

Watching the stream makes me believe I have a chance! Will be playing later to see if I can nab a steak. If not, it'll be fun to play either way.

Hitmonchan107 said:
I wish I had done that. I went in with an HBO forum goer, the vote gives us Slayer on Anchor 9 and two people on our team quit.

Everyone on their team used armor lock and teabagged us constantly. Absolutely frustrating.

I don't know if I want to sour the memory of today. I might play Halo Wars or something.

I'm seriously considering taking a bit of a break from Reach after that epicsauce.

Might get back into Battlefield BC2 a bit, will have new LA Noire DLC to download once my juicy new hard drive comes in.

The tags on the rendered video from last night are hilarious. Some of the winners include:

'hitmonchamp'
'hitmonchan carried you'
'steelhero'
'steely got carried'
'tunavi carried you'
'tuvani is a scrub'
'hey i am not a scrub'

lol <3

Here's a brilliant insight that I came up with entirely on my own:

Since I've played with Bungie, I can set the tags as preferred players. I could party up with three other GAFers and help them get steak.

:lol. Tunavi told me about this on Facebook.

ElRenoRaven

Hitmonchan107 said:

Since I've played with Bungie, I can set the tags as preferred players. I could party up with three other GAFers and help them get steak.

That would be funny. I myself gave up. My skill level is just not good enough to get matched up with Bungie. The only way I might stand a chance would be if I was with better players. As it is solo I'll never ever see them.

MrBig

Hitmonchan107 said:

oh, i just did this to help the guys im playing with

Hitmonchan107 said:

Holy crap, I'll be on this evening :p.

Hitmonchan107 said:

I want in! Hitmonchan/ Mr Big let me know if you get space in your party!

LukeSmith

Trasher said:
I heard the Bungie all-star team is up in the next hour. Be very afraid!
el oh el

It's not really the All-Star team, but the Inventor of the Steak Bet will have a controller in hand.

clav

stkQk.png

Banhammer?

ElRenoRaven

Hitmonchan107 said:
Is Bungie letting people steak them? They did order an awful lot of steak.

I'm getting online now if anyone would like to join me.

If you have room send me an invite. Name's the tag.

Top Bottom