• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

FourDoor

Steelyuhas said:
Too bad Luke didn't take the POV account for the stream's sake. It appears this guy has never played the game before lol.

Someone message Luke or J Tung to take the stream controller!!!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Trasher said:
Wanna go for a steak? I'm getting on.
I get out of work in an hour. I was pretty bored in the playlist to be honest. Those kids all fuckin suck, I had to use needler and magnum to try to make it fun. Btw needler rapes.

Ken

After 4 games of Armor Locking everywhere I go in the BvW playlist, I remembered that I dislike steaks anyways and turned off the 360.

kylej

Banned
After mercilessly shitting on kids in Blops for a few hours, I will join some of y'all and rightfully dong on Bungie employees around 8 or 9pm EST. thank you in advance.

Booshka

kylej said:
After mercilessly shitting on kids in Blops for a few hours, I will join some of y'all and rightfully dong on Bungie employees around 8 or 9pm EST. thank you in advance.
You may not match up with Bungie, but you will play people that are as bad as Bungie.

Nutter

LukeSmith said:
It's not really the All-Star team, but the Inventor of the Steak Bet will have a controller in hand.
The one time Luke actually plays the game and i am going to miss my chance.

Hey You

Booshka said:
You may not match up with Bungie, but you will play people that are as bad as Bungie.
Yeah, by the time you get on the gamertags would have a pretty high skill rank in the playlist.

Havok

Being able to get the super jackpot in score attack (on my second game, no less) is so good. Its weird, because I don't actually care about credits, but having it available across playlists every day has actually motivated me to play more.

LukeSmith

Be safe, my Bovine friends.
cows460x276.jpg

Karl2177

Didn't know it was possible, but I've gotten the super jackpot twice today. I'll be hopping on again in 20 minutes. I need to let my eyes recover for a few.

GT: Karl2177

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Bungie's charitable efforts and their ability to mobile the community towards a good cause have been really commendable. Not just today or these past weeks but over the past ten years.

The Halo community will be forever intertwined with the drive to reach out and help those in need and hope that in future 343 carry on this tradition in their own way with the Halo community and Bungie continue to harvest the good will of their fans for the real greater good.

I know it's easy to get wrapped up on the SWAG and STEAKS but the underlining charity work at play here deserves recognition.

Great stuff to everyone involved.

Havok

GhaleonEB said:
In all of them. I've gotten it once since it began last Friday, and I've played a ridiculous number of games.
My recommendation: Start a game of Score Attack and quit, then load up another one. I forgot to vote away from Overlook, quit out, and got it my next game. I've heard similar stories from others.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn I wish I could have played against your squad Luke. It would have been the best tasting steak ever.

Hey You

Just played against Devin and I assume some other gaffers on Zealot.

Talk about the whole game of grenades and AL :p

And hit the credit limit :/

Hey You said:
Just played against Devin and I assume some other gaffers on Zealot.

Talk about the whole game of grenades and AL :p

And hit the credit limit :/

Yeah, I already thought I knew that name. I think I was the only one using sprint :p

Question for Mr Big, Hitmonchan, Steely, or Tunavi:

Did any of you note approximately how long the delay was on the stream when you played your game?

ElRenoRaven

thezerofire said:
holy shit two people quit out in the lobby versus Bungie what the fuck

Just shows you that Bungie isn't immune to having quitters in their games. I really feel for the two guys who got screwed. Hopefully the Bungie guys have hearts and give them some stakes.

Willeth

Can you imagine what it must be like to set aside an entire day to play a game you made, that's the culmination of ten years of work, half the life of your company, and to get beaten quite literally at your own game the majority of the time during that day? That's something special.

ElRenoRaven

Trasher said:
You don't get the ones that pop up on the bottom of the stream like every 30 seconds?

Nope. I keep my ad blocking stuff and no script up to date. I just enable the scripts I want to run and forbid the others aka the ad serving scripts. lol

PsychoRaven said:
Just shows you that Bungie isn't immune to having quitters in their games. I really feel for the two guys who got screwed. Hopefully the Bungie guys have hearts and give them some stakes.
Are they vampires?

PsychoRaven said:
I just can't imagine what's going through the quitters' heads. "Oh shit it's Bungie in a playlist specifically designed to reward people for finding Bungie we better quit out"

Lazslo

First Bungie Day without Sketch. It's kinda sad and also strange, where the fuck is that guy. I hope he's on maternity leave and we'll eventually return to the community-empire he built.

WTf, I just got banned from xbox live!!!???

apperently, I got banned because my bio was: That one guy who did not give a shit.

Wow, why the hell are people gonna report me for that, really.....

senador

Banned
Lazslo said:
First Bungie Day without Sketch. It's kinda sad and also strange, where the fuck is that guy. I hope he's on maternity leave and we'll eventually return to the community-empire he built.
I've been wondering this too. Kinda weird we've heard nothing...

Top Bottom