• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Mush

Greetings Halo-GAF.

As you might know, the Noble Pack is on sale for 400 points. Now being a casual Halo player, would it be in my interests to pick up the maps? Are they worth it?

wwm0nkey

He didnt get reset, someone just did that gay gamertag glitch that makes it look like you are someone else, sucks too because its pretty easy to do.

Ramirez said:
*picard face palm*

What's with these holier than thou people on GAF giving people grief for not wanting two copies of the same game? Tons of that garbage over in the gaming thread, ugh.
What are you talking about? I didn't understand what he was doing. I personally don't see any point in owning two copies of the same game.
GhaleonEB said:
This will make Dax proud.

My controller spent so much time with rumble on my hand feels like it's still vibrating. The best part was me with a Spiker versus a dual-wielding Plasma Rifle Elite with Mythic turned on. The two of us just ran at each other unloading...and then had to reload and keep doing it.
I am proud. The Spiker is a badass weapon in these gametypes. So awesome to use.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
People without avatars, your avatar link is still in the profile field you can grab it and reupload it to GAFs servers.

Thanks again for the Avatar MrBig.

Today I'm going to do another Campaign Mission. But I haven't chosen one yet. I guess I'll take The Package. Btw. Anyone have a link with the location of the BOBs?

JB1981 said:
pardon the ignorance but what is the halo reach preview thing you guys are talking about
Just MS trying out new disc size technology by sending out an altered copy of Reach to signees (from a few weeks ago).

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
JB1981 said:
pardon the ignorance but what is the halo reach preview thing you guys are talking about
Xbox Dashboard Beta came with a free copy of Reach, the copy contains new anti-piracy measures(IIRC) and some people were talking about selling/trading in their old copy of Reach and keeping this new copy.

JonCha

I'd get the Noble Map Pack. The maps aren't stellar, but they're aren't that bad either (thought rocket spawns on Tempest can be terrible).

Mush said:
Greetings Halo-GAF.

As you might know, the Noble Pack is on sale for 400 points. Now being a casual Halo player, would it be in my interests to pick up the maps? Are they worth it?

It's worth it for the framerate stable forge maps (on tempest) alone.

JonCha said:
I'd get the Noble Map Pack. The maps aren't stellar, but they're aren't that bad either (thought rocket spawns on Tempest can be terrible).

And your reasons for saying this? All 3 maps play very well and are tons of fun.

Hypertrooper said:
Thanks again for the Avatar MrBig.

Today I'm going to do another Campaign Mission. But I haven't chosen one yet. I guess I'll take The Package. Btw. Anyone have a link with the location of the BOBs?
link

Take 'em down fast. I got into a fight with one the other day on Winter Contingency, the bastard took three steps backward and vanished. I was bummed. :-(

neoism

Tunavi said:
So the first player is about to hit max rank

uiNjC.png
Did he get reset..lol. I click the link and it says he is a Colonel G1..lolololol if so. :p

Hey You

neoism said:
Did he get reset..lol. I click the link and it says he is a Colonel G1..lolololol if so. :p
Nah, someone modded their GT or changed a letter or two to look like his GT.

The real Savior Soul is still a reclaimer.

Edit: 6 topics about SS on the frontpage of the Reach forum on BNet lol.

Hey You said:
Nah, someone modded their GT or changed a letter or two to look like his GT.

The real Savior Soul is still a reclaimer.

Edit: 6 topics about SS on the frontpage of the Reach forum on BNet lol.

I heard that when he hits Inheritor everyone will get Rainbow Armor and bloom will disappear in a puff of smoke.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ncsuDuncan said:
I heard that when he hits Inheritor everyone will get Rainbow Armor and bloom will disappear in a puff of smoke.
SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR FRIENDSLIST FOR MONOCLE EVA HELMET.

MrDaravon

If anybody needs any film renders, post the link and I'll render them; I didn't realize I still have 38 minutes of render time and I should probably use them up.

Nelo Ice

Banned
hooray patience even though i missed out on codes

so tempted to get the noble map pack for 400 pts+defiant for 400 pts(with xbl rewards rebate)

LosDaddie

Banned
Thanks for the Weekly Challenge tips yesterday, HaloGAF. It took me about 20min (forgot to turn on Scoring the first time :lol), but I got the challenge done. It's nice to get a decent amount of credits in a short time and get back to my backlog.

Miggytronz

Tha Robbertster said:
He's reached it!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=xXSAVIORS0ULXx&sg=0

I never thought it would go this fast but when it's true that he shares his account, it becomes a little more understandeable.

But still.... WOW

something is going on because now it says hes a commander grade 2. WTF?

Inheritor Logo, yet when you click to his profile, Commander Grade 2.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=566181815&player=xXSAVIORS0ULXx

All I want to know is where we can access the new Rainbloomarmorlock™.

I'm not surprised that Inheritor stats are being spoofed on B.net. If it's multiple people accessing the same gamertag I'd be surprised if the account doesn't get hacked/stolen at some point.

Top Bottom