• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Circle T

For the new page...

I still still have 50 render minutes left. I've been slowly chipping away at the 200+ I had accumulated, and would like to get rid of the rest and be done with it. So, if anyone has anything they want rendered, SD or HD, let me know.

neoism said:
No problem.

SpudBud

Long time since I've posted in here, I see a lot of new "faces". Welcome.

Anyway, does anyone have the source photo of my avatar? I've seem to have misplaced it.

clav

Circle T said:
For the new page...

I still still have 50 render minutes left. I've been slowly chipping away at the 200+ I had accumulated, and would like to get rid of the rest and be done with it. So, if anyone has anything they want rendered, SD or HD, let me know.

No problem.
I suppose if you don't mind.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=16435094&player=ClavierTekky

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh. It seems that people are only rendering short clips, not whole games. lol. I should edit the part I want.

Anyone want to share their experiences with the Halo Reach map packs?

Any newcomers here can now get them both for a total of 800 points (after 400 point rebate which comes 8-10 weeks later and subscribed to Xbox rewards).

Havok

SpudBud said:
Long time since I've posted in here, I see a lot of new "faces". Welcome.

Anyway, does anyone have the source photo of my avatar? I've seem to have misplaced it.
martyodonnell.jpg

Is this what you were thinking of?

Louis Wu

Tunavi said:
Yeah I have no idea whats going on with SaviorSoul's Profile. If you go here (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/default.aspx?pxd=4KWvAsOSVDh%24vEEnWFoO%2fg%3d%3d), it shows up as max rank. But if you click game history and then overview again, it shows the weird messed up stats.
FyreWulff did a decent job explaining it here.
FyreWulff said:
Nobody actually has his account, it's an issue with Xbox Live. People can mod their gamertag to have the display name of someone else. Shishka was heavily targeted like this during Halo 3, where you'd constantly see him become a boosted 50 or he suddenly played 50 afk games with people that had racist slurs as gamertags.

In Halo 3, all Shishka had to do to fix it was play new games, and Bungie.net would go back to showing the stats for the real him. The people that did it to him were also very easily tracked and permanently console-banned.

Now, I think in Reach it's the same fix - play some new games. Or they might have to update it to actually bring the stats back, but for being the first Inheritor you're going to be a high sitting and easy target, so multiple people may be hitting his account name over the next few days.

They don't even modify Reach or anything, they're modding their gamertag. The only fix to prevent this is for MS to prevent people from doing this mod.

Hey You

Dino Blasters?

Posted in the BNet Action Sack thread by Jeremiah:

Needs more Dino Blasters

Maybe I'll drop Urk some info for the update this week, if testing goes well. Until then, all I can say is... DINO BLASTERS.

Elites with Jetpacks blasting each other?

Devin Olsen said:
So did anyone ever find out what happened to sketch?
I'm pretty sure he left Bungie now. He no longer posses the Bungie nameplate in Halo Reach, he has had his "Community Guy" title on Bungie.net removed (still posses the gold text though) ,hasn't logged on BNet since October and a job listing on BNet that sounds alot like urks current job (urk most likely taking over Sketchs job).

Our first Inheritor. Damn, actually took longer than I thought.

But still.. he must have no life! Unless it's multiple people playing on that account.

Hydranockz said:
Why does SS have the skull helmet?

Pretty sure you get that at 100% armor completion, it's not a Bungie exclusive thing.

(I think Bungie employees just start out at 100%. There might also be a blue-fire effect exclusive to them, or maybe I'm just confusing that with the normal skull appearance.)

-Yeti said:
Unless it's multiple people playing on that account.

From what I hear, it is multiple people. Still, that's a lot of time invested for a meaningless little symbol. I think the new Player Investment system is a step in the right direction, but still could use a lot of work/innovation.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
-Yeti said:
Our first Inheritor. Damn, actually took longer than I thought.

But still.. he must have no life! Unless it's multiple people playing on that account.

Well, now we know the source of Frankie's bacon booze. They squeeze it out of that fermenting fatass.

feel

I'd like to think it's more than one guy. But damn, how can multiple people agree on using such awful gamertag for this feat

ncsuDuncan said:
Pretty sure you get that at 100% armor completion, it's not a Bungie exclusive thing.

(I think Bungie employees just start out at 100%. There might also be a blue-fire effect exclusive to them, or maybe I'm just confusing that with the normal skull appearance.)
Bungie employee's exclusive perk is the blue flaming helmet. They also start with the haunted helmet as well. If you see them in MM, they will be wearing the haunted helmet but not have full armor completion.

feel

squidhands said:
maybe they all go to the same church
I was referring more to it being all caps and full of XXXxxxXxXxxs

LosDaddie said:
Much appreciated. Thanks! :)
Your previous avatar will be missed but that new one looks badass and keeps you easily recognizable, good job.

Ramirez

Dax01 said:
What are you talking about? I didn't understand what he was doing. I personally don't see any point in owning two copies of the same game.

He wanted a boxart obviously so he could put it on the plain beta disc, and you tell him to use the real one, nullifying what he wanted to do with it in the first place, hence the facepalm, the 2nd part had nothing to do with you.

LOL@KyleJ

We have a guy in this very thread saying the guy was idling in FF, and yet nothing is done to his account. There's no way he did it legit, a reset for the lulz would be most impressive.

Hey You

We're going to be adding a new gametype to Firefight Arcade called Arcadefight. This will be the default experience with infinite ammo, unlimited lives and weapon pickup enabled.

The other weapon themed gametypes will continue to have weapon pickup disabled.

Good hopefully the complaining about Weapon Pick up being disabled will stop all together.

Tawpgun

Fantastic changes and all... But honestly... Lets try and fix the problems still here from launch...

Drop Shields out of objective and removing/balancing Invasion Slayer, AKA Spartans Win.

those are the two that come to mind.

Ramirez

2.png

Such a low kill count, I guess it's because about 4-500 games have been in Objective and the game ends with us at like 3 kills a piece, lol.

Striker

Hey You said:
No Gametype, not playlist.

Shoulda mentioned this was posted in the FF arcade thread :p
Failed reading comprehension :lol

At least it balances it out for those scrambling to pick up FRG and Rockets in games meant for Hammers and Swords. Can't say I really prefer that over natural and vanialla FF style anyway.

Does anyone have any clips/screens from the game of Invasion where the other team had brought the core within pixels of scoring? Despite their quitters, it was pretty tense.

O D I N

1.png

Pretty much what I expected. On the brightside, I'm at/above a 1.00 k/d. Not that I care about such a thing. But it makes me feel a little better towards how much suck at this game.

I just don't suck THAT much. >.>

Lazslo

My Stats are pretty bleak- I Gotta work on my DRM- I just can't shoot it the way I could with the H2 BR.

Edit: Whoa I'm getting old- I just realized how bad I am compared to all of you battlebros. No wonder I find myself seeking out the shotgun much more these days...

Top Bottom