• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Plywood said:
txmfxudss.gif

NeoGAF Youtube plugin, mothafuckah.

PooBone

Anyone else not like the rocket explosion animation? It looks like a cartoon or something with those sparks/flames that flash for a single frame and disappear. Kinda looks like I'm watching Ninja Turtles or something. There's a similar "new" effect on the Elites when their shields pop, it looks like somebody coming out of armor lock. Not really a fan, personally.

Lol at you guys raging at Urk. West coast work day just started.

LOL at the Robert Baratheon gif in reply to Plywood.

Alright Urk, seriously though, lets get this bad boy up.
uLfnU0.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Steelyuhas said:
Lol at you guys raging at Urk. West coast work day just started.

LOL at the Robert Baratheon gif in reply to Plywood.

Alright Urk, seriously though, lets get this bad buy up.
http://www.neoempire.com/wp-content/uploads/wp-post-thumbnail/uLfnU0.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone is seriously raging at Urk. More like just joking around with him. After all we know that it's up when it's up.

Kibbles

23s4jl.gif

PooBone said:
Anyone else not like the rocket explosion animation? It looks like a cartoon or something with those sparks/flames that flash for a single frame and disappear. Kinda looks like I'm watching Ninja Turtles or something. There's a similar "new" effect on the Elites when their shields pop, it looks like somebody coming out of armor lock. Not really a fan, personally.
Yeah I liked most of the stuff in the new videos but the rocket explosion didn't seem that great, and the needles don't glow pink enough. The PR doesn't look like it makes as big of an impact either.

PsychoRaven said:
I don't think anyone is seriously raging at Urk. More like just joking around with him. After all we know that it's up when it's up.

Haha I know, I still found it funny. Guys were crying for the vidoc at 6AM PST. Urk was probably still power growing his beard in his sleep at that time!

ElRenoRaven

Steelyuhas said:
Haha I know, I still found it funny. Guys were crying for the vidoc at 6AM PST. Urk was probably still power growing his beard in his sleep at that time!

They were? See I skim what I miss while asleep so I probably missed that.

Kibbles

"Marathon made me dizzy" lol.

God damn Marty your music is awesome. He's talking about coming up with the Halo theme. :')

Top Bottom