• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

WJD

Plywood said:
QdegM.jpg

holy shit

Havok

ElRenoRaven

kylej said:
Quick, send a text to your boyfriend Steven to back you up. I'll really feel burned then!

You know I've tried to stay out of it but you really are acting like a fucking child. That's all I'll say on the subject.

Havok said:
?
Sure it was. It used to be on the overall stats page (below where the weekly challenge counter is now). Unless that wasn't the same counter that was in-game. I dunno. It was great for spot-checking, though. Shame that stuff is gone now.

Yeah the per-playlist populations were definitely on the site.

FyreWulff

Havok said:
?
Sure it was. It used to be on the overall stats page (below where the weekly challenge counter is now). Unless that wasn't the same counter that was in-game. I dunno. It was great for spot-checking, though. Shame that stuff is gone now.

Huh. I always had to load up the game to get any population stats that weren't global 24hr UU. That would have saved me a lot of time..

And the Web Archive won't work to look at it because Bungie blocked it with robots.txt

Nutter

PsychoRaven said:
You know I've tried to stay out of it but you really are acting like a fucking child. That's all I'll say on the subject.
I'm all for telling Kyle to stop beating the dead horse (Joke), but isnt it time the 2 others stop posting about them being butt hurt over a video-game?

I'm tired of reading both of the back and forth posts.

All I ever see is Noobs and Steph post is how long someone is holding the objective. Stop Responding and perhaps we wont have these back and forth posts.
A "you're gay" response...have you posted your age yet?
Without getting into the whole "gay" thing, could you start acting your "Age"? and stop responding to a supposed joke post?

And to be honest, some of you don't know what objective holding or lack of is..
Last night I played a game where the other team was not even touching our objective, all they wanted to do was kill us with rockets, I did not come in here with disgust and complain? I am still playing Team objective.

Nutter said:
I'm all for telling Kyle to stop beating the dead horse (Joke), but isnt it time the 2 others stop posting about them being but hurt over a video-game?

I'm tired of reading both of the back and forth posts.

All I ever see is noobs and step post is how long someone is holding the objective. Stop Responding and perhaps we wont have these back and forth posts.

Without getting into the whole "gay" thing, could you start acting your "Age"? and stop responding to a supposed joke post?
You're bias.

Nutter said:
And to be honest, some of you don't know what objective holding or lack of is..
Last night I played a game where the other team was not even touching our objective, all they wanted to do was kill us with rockets, I did not come in here with disgust and complain? I am still playing Team objective.
I'm not responding to some random game on XBL, but rather a post on this forum. If you don't want responses, then don't post. If you don't like my jokes, then ignore me. The guy posts a stream, I go into it, they're playing 2 Flag Slayer against AFKs and they're holding the flag for sudden death. You know, now that I think about it, it was a joke. It had to be.

FyreWulff said:
Huh. I always had to load up the game to get any population stats that weren't global 24hr UU. That would have saved me a lot of time..

And the Web Archive won't work to look at it because Bungie blocked it with robots.txt

Yeah if you were on the "stats" page that used to have the playlists listed in the bottom right corner of the screen, the playlists all had current population numbers there.

Mr Big, I am very excited for your classic customs lineup tonight, but it appears I'm going to be a little late. The family wants to do happy hour and dinner tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to make it back for some of the games.

FyreWulff

Louis Wu said:
Wow, that would be REALLY bad news for me.

I'd be wearing cookies every single fucking day.

"SHIT! I forgot to take 'em out AGAIN!"

The real trick is to activate a heat packet and stuff it in there.

Permanently lukewarm coffee!

Steelyuhas said:
Yeah if you were on the "stats" page that used to have the playlists listed in the bottom right corner of the screen, the playlists all had current population numbers there.

I have a theory on why I couldn't see them now. It relates to browser addons thinking certain divs on Bungie.net should be omitted while on.

HaloGAF, I have a request:

I'm working on a Halo music video of sorts. Not a montage, but I would like to have some awesome gameplay in it.

What I need:
- Badass film clips of gameplay on Forge World maps.

It can be a download link to an HD render or just a link to the film clip itself (I'm buying a capture card, so I can get it in HD myself). SD renders don't really help, sorry.

The map can be a matchmaking variant or just one from customs, as long as it is on Forge World. I'd like to get a few clips from Team Classic gameplay and maybe one with a really bad framerate.

You can PM the links to me, email me, or just post them where I can find them. Thanks!

HiredN00bs said:
You're bias.

We're all biased, we're part of halogaf and play with each other. And we tell each other off all of the time. It's all in good fun. You and a couple other juniors have taken this game to morality debate levels. Who gives a fuck. Cut this shit out. Don't play with the players you consider immoral and just shut up. Every single couple of pages the same stupid ass circular argument happens, nothing is gained, only more feathers are ruffled.

TLDR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

feel

That picture with the laughing group of halogaffers would be great as response to stupid posts. At the same time most likely not cool to post a picture of halogaffers outside the current topic of getting to know each other's faces (except OWV's, we'll carry on with posting those)

Juices and Kylej, we'll assume this is one of you guys until a real picture shows up (unless I missed it)
9teqzb.jpg

senador said:
I am disappoint you guys are not your avatars.
Wait, you guys actually look like that? I thought we were all shopping faces of random humans on top of our real faces as some sort of joke?

here's my pic without the shop
2dkl7dd.jpg

Jokes aside, even though extremely bizarre, it's been great getting to know how you all look like. One of the coolest HaloGAF moments!! (I'm almost sure Frankie dropped everything he was doing Halo related since yesterday, and has been working around the clock on the ultimate revenge photoshop using all of our faces..)

vv This guy seems to be on the verge of committing account suicide using very graphic pictures from 4chan, if a mod could turn off his IMG tagging until he calms down, that would be cool

Devolution said:
We're all biased, we're part of halogaf and play with each other. And we tell each other off all of the time. It's all in good fun. You and a couple other juniors have taken this game to morality debate levels. Who gives a fuck. Cut this shit out. Don't play with the players you consider immoral and just shut up. Every single couple of pages the same stupid ass circular argument happens, nothing is gained, only more feathers are ruffled.

TLDR SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I love it, the shit-talkers get shit talked to them, then they don't want to talk shit anymore, copy.

Nutter said:
So its ok for ppl to make gay jokes, and we should just stand and watch???

HiredN00bs said:
I love it, the shit-talkers get shit talked to them, then they don't want to talk shit anymore, copy.

What shit? It's the same argument page by page that no one will agree on, I'd say it's getting personal but some people (you know, YOU) already made it that way by insulting Ram.

It just brings down the entire thread, especially now when we're just chill, showing our faces laughing it up.

You are the quintessential party pooper and it's so fucking annoying.

Tawpgun

HiredN00bs said:
Why do I have to be at work when all the fun HaloGAF drama/civil war. thisgunbgood.gif

kylej

Banned
sly2thefox said:
So its ok for ppl to make gay jokes, and we should just stand and watch???

It was a joke, bro. I don't really think Hired and his buddy are gay nor would I care if they were gay.

Letters said:
Juices and Kylej, we'll assume this is one of you guys until a real picture shows up (unless I missed it)
9teqzb.jpg

lmao. I'm heading out in a bit for a motorcycle ride. I'll take a pic with my sick yoda backback before I go. I look just like that kid.

senador

Banned
Circles, we in them.

I like sportsmanship but it's also just a game. N00bs, I think it will take tough skin and ignoring posts to move past this. Please do because I for one am so sick of this bullshit.

Cuts to Ram gotta stop too. I played with him last night and it was a lotta fun. He's good people.

We were just getting all friendly and stuff by sharing pics and ages too. :(

NOKYARD said:
I can seriously skew that stat.

that one as well...

Post 'em both man. :)

LMAO at Letters' picture of the braces kid. That's always how I imagine everyone online to look, which of course they don't judging by the pictures posted in this thread.

Noobs is obviously trolling btw

feel

Top Bottom