• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

feel

Gui_PT said:
Guess we'll be getting more than one HaloGAF tshirt.

Awesome
Yep, evilore just said that the storefront will be displaying pretty much all the designs that look great and respects all the rules. Not sure if there will be a deadline (most likely yes, and probably soon), so anyone planning to do a shirt better hurry up just in case.

GhaleonEB

Letters said:
Yep, evilore just said that the storefront will be displaying pretty much all the designs that look great and respects all the rules. Not sure if there will be a deadline (most likely yes, and probably soon), so anyone planning to do a shirt better hurry up just in case.
What are the submitted HaloGAF designs? I saw your evolution one (which is awesome), was another submitted?
Letters said:
Onyx shirt
Oh. Thanks.

Tunavi

Banned
ncsuDuncan said:
Full of jerks, no doubt.

---
EDIT: After some Hitmonchan-level investigation, I found lybertyboy's actual friends list:

onwer mats
XShaolinMonksX
Ulquiarlus
jcut u up
ARB3 Shotgun360
ARB3 Shotgun360 (G)
Ulquiarlus
Kingzilla245
X Digital Ace X
master naruto6
Hu Hu Humpy
BX JA3MS
T0XiC KiLl3r
SHlPSHAPE
Steak 111
KEEG4NO
GoDx Thor x
KLEEN TEA
ohchicka
FuriousAunt0
killerstar137
k0nstentine
WHaxX0n
crispycritterss
CHOAM Company
This is the cleansed list. You put Frankie on it. I laughed.

MrBig

Onyx and Perfection are the only ones I'm submitting to the store for now.

The other one I'm making I'll be putting up the source files for you guys to print out yourself, the cost should be the same, somewhere around $10-$15.

When I'm done I'll be taking requests from anyone who wants one, and wants a custom tagline, their name, or emblem on it.

Thanks MrBig, Tha Robbster and Tunavi for helping me to get the achievement. It was a funny ride. Tunavi I see, that you still need the Endure achievement, should we do it together? =)

lybertyboy said:
But my friends list is full.
I had a dream, that you would be my XBL friend. Now you crushed the dream. I'm going to cry.

Hitmonchan107 said:
Since bs angel is on vacation, is another Frankie edition on tap for the week?
Remember! David worked at 1up, before he joined 343i. He could write the Bulletin, too.

kylej

Banned
ncsuDuncan said:
Full of jerks, no doubt.

---
EDIT: After some Hitmonchan-level investigation, I found lybertyboy's actual friends list:

onwer mats
XShaolinMonksX
Ulquiarlus
jcut u up
ARB3 Shotgun360
ARB3 Shotgun360 (G)
Ulquiarlus
Kingzilla245
X Digital Ace X
master naruto6
Hu Hu Humpy
BX JA3MS
T0XiC KiLl3r
SHlPSHAPE
Steak 111
KEEG4NO
GoDx Thor x
KLEEN TEA
ohchicka
FuriousAunt0
killerstar137
k0nstentine
WHaxX0n
crispycritterss
CHOAM Company

This is incredibly offensive. Please remove asap. Thanks in advance.

Tawpgun

I want a shirt that has the HaloGAF Civil War image.

Animated of course.

I want an animated T-Shirt.

If we can land a man on the moon we can make an animated T-shirt.

kylej

Banned
darthbob said:
What's so offensive about this?

That's just a very very scummy thing to do in my opinion. While some of the stuff others has done irks me, I firmly believe that a line is being crossed at that point and really does show you to be a scumbag.

Gui_PT

-Yeti said:
Sorry GUI I have to do some last minute things. Will be back on shortly.

No problem. Unfortunately, I only have a couple of hours available everyday to play, so I have to go. Maybe some other day.

Tunavi

Banned
Hypertrooper said:
Thanks MrBig, Tha Robbster and Tunavi for helping me to get the achievement. It was a funny ride. Tunavi I see, that you still need the Endure achievement, should we do it together? =)
ew stop fucking creeping on my stats
hell yes i'd love to

my win streak is at 29, nothing record breaking but its a personal best.

Needs 7 more screenshots tagged for the spartan collage. Details here

Also, Halo Faith is looking great, really exited to watch the trailer.
a-screen-cap.jpg

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Hitmonchan107 said:
Since bs angel is on vacation, is another Frankie edition on tap for the week?

She actually wrote it while on vacation. :)

Expect a (fun) surprise or two.

Edited to limit frothing.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
lybertyboy said:

The damage is already done.

Anywhoo:
Halo DLC Summer Sale:

If the boredom of summer is starting to set in, it's probably the perfect time to check out some temporarily discounted Halo DLC. Included in this estival extravaganza are add-ons from Halo Wars, Halo: Reach, and Halo 3. This sale is good for one week only, so go play!
Code:
Game Add-on
Halo Wars Strategic Options Pack
800 now 400
Halo Wars Historical Battle Map Pack	
800 now 400[B]
Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack 	
800 now 400
Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack	
800 now 400[/B]
Halo 3 Mythic II Map Pack	
800 now 400
Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack	
400 now 200

senador

Banned
Is there any way to gift the map packs at that price? I doubt it, but I'd buy a few for people that don't have them if so.

Edit: Am I the only one that things Halo Faith looks dumb as hell?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Barrow Roll said:
Damn, kind of tempted to buy Mythic 2 just so I won't have to switch Halo 3 discs ever again.
I thought you had ODST?
senador said:
Is there any way to gift the map packs at that price? I doubt it, but I'd buy a few for people that don't have them if so.
You'd have to buy the codes off of Gamestop. No other way to gift atm or any other place that sells them.
Steelyuhas said:
The fact that Mythic II is still regularly 800 space Allards is pretty sad.
fixed.

lybertyboy said:

Sparkast, Sparkast? Can I smell a Sparkast? Please god. Please. It won't be up today, right? :/

Anyone wants to play? Hydranockz, I know you want.

darthbob said:
Maybe he wants to play Campaign for Halo 3, while also having every multiplayer map, rather than having to switch to the Mythic Disc over and over.
Yeah, this.

I have every other map pack as DLC except for Mythic 2. If I get it while it's on sale now then I'd never have to switch discs in Halo 3 again.

darthbob

Barrow Roll said:
Yeah, this.

I have every other map pack as DLC except for Mythic 2. If I get it while it's on sale now then I'd never have to switch discs in Halo 3 again.

Yeah, I JUST bought it for this very reason.

I'll sell that Mythic disc to a friend or keep it for LANs.

darthbob

thezerofire said:
Personally I just use my Mythic disc and deleted all the DLC off my hard drive. I have little enough space on there as it is.

This is what I used to do, but I've got a 120GB HDD, so I'd rather not have to switch discs.

Hell, I wish they put Halo 3 and Reach on sale for GoD, I'd have purchased both!

Halo Faith is looking pretty good for what it is. I am really curious to see the trailer for it. That said, the spartans look off. Wish they would have maybe gone reach style on the armor so it would look more natural smaller. But still, great for what it is.

OuterWorldVoice said:
A link to an example for the curious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QKvFYQaOkw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I wonder if you'll like the Skywalker recordings. Totally different people, but still, a reorchestration and re-recording. Much more literal in terms of timing and cadence to match the game.

So good. I hope we can expect that level of awesome from CEA and Halo 4.

darthbob said:
This is what I used to do, but I've got a 120GB HDD, so I'd rather not have to switch discs.

Hell, I wish they put Halo 3 and Reach on sale for GoD, I'd have purchased both!
Except Halo 3 isn't optimized to run off of the HDD. :(

Top Bottom