• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

wwm0nkey

NOTHING will top Morrowind except for either

Morrowind HD or the Elder Scrolls MMO
(they do own The Elder Scrolls online domain name btw)

Anniversary's not going to get much playtime, coming out for days after that. If all goes well I'll only have reached the first city by then. :lol
Just kidding... Or am I?

wwm0nkey said:
NOTHING will top Morrowind except for either

Morrowind HD or the Elder Scrolls MMO
(they do own The Elder Scrolls online domain name btw)
I hope Beth stays as far away from MMO's as possible. Thank god Howard hates the idea, too.

And I dunno, all TES games have had their own strengths and weaknesses. In the case of Morrowind and Oblivion, I love them both.

Homeboyd

A27_StarWolf said:
So I think at this point I am more excited for 85 percent bloom than zero bloom.

I already know how zero bloom plays
I was hoping for some sort of negative bloom playlist. You know, make up for lost time.

Homeboyd

A27 Tawpgun said:
Faster you shoot the more accurate it gets?
smile.jpg

heckfu

Banned
Homeboyd said:
People LOVE that map. Go into SWAT.. I dare you.. there is literally >100% chance that 7/8 votes will be for Uncaged. I... I just don't get it.

I was going to stay quiet but you're right, I LOVE uncaged and reflection on SWAT. Just feels...right.

feel

Man I will be so overwhelmed with this years games. I plan to tackle them one by one slowly, savoring them. I'll be getting into Skyrim some time during the first half 2012 because as nice as it will be, to me it just it's just not something I'm desperate for, like I am for the new Zelda, MGS HD, Uncharted 3 or CEA. And it could take me forever to get to those games if I put Skyrim early in the queue lol.

edit-

for fucks sake tashi you're waiting for Zelda?? Now I'm thorn on how I feel about your taste in games :/

edit2-
retail:
GEARS3 ICO/SOTCHD PES2012 DARKSOULS RAGE Battlfld3 Unchrtd3 MGS2/3/PWHD SKYRIM Halo CEA ZELDA SS

Homeboyd

I've never been a GoW player but Im definitely liking some of the things Im seeing in the 3rd installment. My roommates back in college were GoW guys and swore by it.. I just couldn't ever get into it. Thinking about trying it out. It comes out on my birthday too. It's Destiny.

Horde mode looks so fantastic... I really wish some of those things were in Firefight.

:/

Homeboyd said:
People LOVE that map. Go into SWAT.. I dare you.. there is literally >100% chance that 7/8 votes will be for Uncaged. I... I just don't get it.
They love to exploit it. You can set up shop in one of two areas and just watch people spawn in your crosshairs. I saw a lot of terribly designed maps when I used to playtest with the folks at Forge Hub, and Uncaged and it's dumber sibling are right up there at the top of the garbage heap.

Retro

Sorry to have Spam Suggested my map last night, I was thinking it would let me pick who to recommend it to...

Homeboyd said:

And if Uncaged isn't an option? Asylum. Always. Unless SWAT Magnums on Sword Base comes up, in which case all votes go to that. For some reason, people in SWAT are borderline retarded.

FyreWulff

Retro said:
Sorry to have Spam Suggested my map last night, I was thinking it would let me pick who to recommend it to...

It should only show up once under everyone else's Recommendations. Also you don't get popup messages anymore from recommending.

I wish I could get rid of all the damn Forge screenshots I had to take for CC maps from my "Screenshots of You", but they stay there even after they fall off Bungie.net and are deleted from my HDD.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
HEY GUYS, guess what. Someone just asked me to join their clan! I think I'm gonna do it. They have the dorkiest name in the world. Yeah, even worse than Team Gym Dong Tan or whatever. But I'm already skeptical, cause they barely know about the TU. Scrubs. Oh well, this will be my first clan ever. I at least hope to get some laughs out of it.

Deputy Moonman said:
Halo Anniversary, Skyrim, Skyward Sword. Finished.
Fixed for my tastes.

MrBig said:
I would, but Skyrim doesn't have mp
Which is a fucking shame. I want to explore that game in co-op so bad.

There's a good chance I'll sell it after a few days, anyways. I hate Oblivion, but Skyrim just looks way too good to not even try.
kylej said:
the result of that.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23448698&player=jelyk

juices went up 4-2. then I grabbed blainer.
That was hilarious. Juice'd.

Booshka

kylej said:
the result of that.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23448698&player=jelyk

juices went up 4-2. then I grabbed blainer.
It was funny that neither of you knew how the custom powerup worked, Kyle runs away when he has double shields, and Juices chases cuz he doesn't know the difference.

Nice snipes; way to rage quit Juices.

Public Service Announcement for Deputy Moonman, don't watch that clip, every kill is with a power weapon pretty much.

wwm0nkey

Damnit MGS Peace Walker is getting Versus Ops online.

Thats another game to add to the buy list.

Between Halo CEA, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3 and Peace Walker I have no idea what I am going to do with my online time and I am also now tempted to get GoW3 D:

I think you guys want to play Dungeon Defenders. :^)

Honestly, Anniversary has become my No. 1 most anticipated title. The new cutscene from TGS won me over.

Booshka

xxjuicesxx said:
Such lucky blainers, shit would never happen again.

Plus the screenlook. My god so obvious at 3:00 and for a bit on.
By screenlook you mean talking trash in the chat about how he just blained you, he did that multiple times.

Sore loser.

senador

Banned
Hitmonchan107 said:

Honestly, Anniversary has become my No. 1 most anticipated title. The new cutscene from TGS won me over.

Just screens? Or was there a vid I missed?

Edit: ^^ Doh

Edit 2: Based off 3 posts in a row I am going to guess he was just referring to the cutscene screenshot.

wwm0nkey

Hitmonchan107 said:

New cutscene!? Link!!!

kylej

Banned
Booshka said:
By screenlook you mean talking trash in the chat about how he just blained you, he did that multiple times.

Sore loser.

ding ding ding

Clearly I was warping ahead 12 seconds into the future to see what was coming up in the stream while simultaneously noscoping you. Juices you take the most obvious routes in the known universe, it's not that hard to know where you are.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone wants to play some Trenched with me sometime, let me know. It's the most fun I've had on XBL since Halo 2 (lol).

Actually, I was thinking about that earlier: I've only played a handful of games online. The first two were Crimson Skies and UT2004 back before Halo 2 came out, and since then it's been nothing but Halo... I played the Killzone 3 beta a bit at my friend's house, and some Mario Kart on the DS, but that's it.

Trenched is the first game I've spent any significant online time with since Halo 2 came out. Holy shit.

wwm0nkey

omg.kittens said:
If anyone wants to play some Trenched with me sometime, let me know. It's the most fun I've had on XBL since Halo 2 (lol).

Actually, I was thinking about that earlier: I've only played a handful of games online. The first two were Crimson Skies and UT2004 back before Halo 2 came out, and since then it's been nothing but Halo... I played the Killzone 3 beta a bit at my friend's house, and some Mario Kart on the DS, but that's it.

Trenched is the first game I've spent any significant online time with since Halo 2 came out. Holy shit.
Maybe after the Survival mode DLC hits.

kylej said:
ding ding ding

Clearly I was warping ahead 12 seconds into the future to see what was coming up in the stream while simultaneously noscoping you. Juices you take the most obvious routes in the known universe, it's not that hard to know where you are.

Yes at 3:00 you look down at Sniper as I go for it, yet you aim down there before I'm there...

kylej

Banned
xxjuicesxx said:
Yes at 3:00 you look down at Sniper as I go for it, yet you aim down there before I'm there...

Because I can hear you when you're anywhere close to my side of the map and bottom snipe is one of the most common spawns. You got graped. Get over it. Any time you want to 1v1 without your stream on feel free.

kylej said:
Because I can hear you when you're anywhere close to my side of the map and bottom snipe is one of the most common spawns. You got graped. Get over it. Any time you want to 1v1 without your stream on feel free.

Lol Look how long ahead you zoom in on sniper waiting for me. You saw me rush that direction after my spawn.

I cant believe you are arguing that you were even looking.

Top Bottom