• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

feel

Tashi0106 said:
Letters, don't you dare fuckin hate on Zelda
NONONO!!!

I was trolling your love for Reach.

Skyward Sword will be incredible!! :D

Unrelated:

What's this about new CEA cutscene????????? link!!!!!!

edit- LMAO! it's been a while since I heard a butthurt screen looking argument!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Letters said:
NONONO!!!

I was trolling your love for Reach.

Skyward Sword will be incredible!! :D

Unrelated:

What's this about new CEA cutscene????????? link!!!!!!

K good. :p

Retro

All I have money for is Skyward Sword and maybe CE:A if I carefully budget for it over the next few weeks (i.e. everything short of scrounging for change). Seems like everything expensive decided to happen this week.

So, to make sure everyone suffers as I must suffer, a gift from the "Amazingly AWESOME Fan Art" thread;

rubber_fetish__by_90ryuya-d49wqoz.png

You'll need that 360 Controller Soap to scrub that out of your brain now. Cleanser indeed.

MrBig said:
Scrub of the year confirmed. Supports bloom and plays bad games in place of good games.

Scrub committee has convened and the results are in:

Confirmation: HaloGAF member Tunavi no longer resident scrub of HaloGAF. New resident scrub is HaloGaf member Tashi.

<3

Dani said:
I'm ready for my first fix.

fixxhit.jpg

I LOL'd

Hitmonchan107 said:
I think you guys want to play Dungeon Defenders. :^)

Honestly, Anniversary has become my No. 1 most anticipated title. The new cutscene from TGS won me over.
It's mine too.

Also getting MGS HD, Skyrim, and i just ordered Deus Ex: HR.

As long as they're doing some Zero Bloom gametypes in the beta hopper, they might as well just lose the AA.

Zero bloom + no AA. I'll vote for that shit every time.

Karl2177

Retro said:
All I have money for is Skyward Sword and maybe CE:A if I carefully budget for it over the next few weeks (i.e. everything short of scrounging for change). Seems like everything expensive decided to happen this week.

So, to make sure everyone suffers as I must suffer, a gift from the "Amazingly AWESOME Fan Art" thread;

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/258/a/1/rubber_fetish__by_90ryuya-d49wqoz.png

You'll need that 360 Controller Soap to scrub that out of your brain now. Cleanser indeed.
The fucking James picture is all I need from that thread. Taking 2 of my favorite childhood things and mashing them into an idiotic parody is oddly enough amazing.

The cutscene is probably super old. It's the one where Chief first enters the structure on 343 GS and finds Pvt. Jenkins' helmet. Sorry about that, guys.

Ken

Hitmonchan107 said:
The cutscene is probably super old. It's the one where Chief first enters the structure on 343 GS and finds Pvt. Jenkins' helmet. Sorry about that, guys.

It's old.

Hitmonchan107 said:
Why you toy with my heart like that.

OT but does anyone wanna co-op Gears 2 with me right now? I have succumbed to Gears 3 hype.

Ken

Barrow Roll said:
OT but does anyone wanna co-op Gears 2 with me right now? I have succumbed to Gears 3 hype.

No but I'll play Gears 3 MP with you when it comes out. Do I have you on my FL?

wwm0nkey said:
NOTHING will top Morrowind except for either

Morrowind HD or the Elder Scrolls MMO
(they do own The Elder Scrolls online domain name btw)
Screw the Elder Scrolls MMO! TES is supposed to be singleplayer only. The closest I would want TES to be an MMO would be to have an Arena where you fight other people's characters.

Anyway, sorry for my little 2 cents there. Halo is the best. :)

wwm0nkey

-Yeti said:
Screw the Elder Scrolls MMO! TES is supposed to be singleplayer only. The closest I would want TES to be an MMO would be to have an Arena where you fight other people's characters.

Anyway, sorry for my little 2 cents there. Halo is the best. :)
Obviously there would still be a place for how Elder Scrolls is now but a MMO set in the Elder Scrolls universe would be cool.

(Arena mode would also be cool)

wwm0nkey said:
Obviously there would still be a place for how Elder Scrolls is now but a MMO set in the Elder Scrolls universe would be cool.

(Arena mode would also be cool)
Meh I guess so. I wouldnt touch it with a 10 1/2 foot pole though. ;)

MMOs destroy lives.

Homeboyd

Trasher said:
ACL? Is that some form of armor lock?
lol it's a music festival in Austin... If you haven't been before, it should be high on your to do list if/when you visit Tx (assuming you're here when it's going on, that is).

heckfu

Banned
Homeboyd said:
lol it's a music festival in Austin... If you haven't been before, it should be high on your to do list if/when you visit Tx (assuming you're here when it's going on, that is).

ACL and SXSW are the two main reasons I plan on practicing pharmacy in or around Austin in 8 months.

BlueScrote said:
Sorry to jump off Moonman, but my voice was killing me, and everything has been lagging all night.

This is what happened to me on uncaged earlier..

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23450106&player=BlueThunder850
Oh wow, you were lagging pretty badly. No worries. My headset and mic were totally screwed up while we were playing. I kept hearing everything I said, echoed back at me in an annoying feedback sort of way, which in turn would drown out whatever you would say :p I wasn't upset when you left. We had a couple decent games, but that first one was awful, lol. Thanks for joining my games even though it was short lived :)
BackdoorBeauty said:
As long as they're doing some Zero Bloom gametypes in the beta hopper, they might as well just lose the AA.

Zero bloom + no AA. I'll vote for that shit every time.
Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramirez

Going into Arena pre division ranking is some of the most fun you can have in this game. It's funny that trueskill might actually be working in the other playlists, because the people you get matched up with in Arena are on another level of bad.

Trasher

Ramirez said:
Going into Arena pre division ranking is some of the most fun you can have in this game. It's funny that trueskill might actually be working in the other playlists, because the people you get matched up with in Arena are on another level of bad.
You think donging on terrible kids is fun? What has Reach done to you?! smh

Ramirez

Trasher said:
You think donging on terrible kids is fun? What has Reach done to you?! smh

Terrible kids are all that play this game. I wanted to gang bang you in Madden earlier, but you were campaigning it up for some reason...?

Trasher

Ramirez said:
Terrible kids are all that play this game. I wanted to gang bang you in Madden earlier, but you were campaigning it up for some reason...?
I'm on Madden right now fool. We need to play sometime.

Booshka

Ramirez said:
There are either bad kids or tryhards, no middle ground.

/sarcasm

Sikamikanico said:
And how might one have obtained that in this purely hypothetical situation? ;)

In this purely hypothetical situation, it is not currently available to the hypothetical public, and one, being hypothetical of course, would have to know certain hypothetical people.

FyreWulff

I can't wait for the next dash update and for Microsoft to rename and relaunch their music and video service for the 5th time on one console.

Hitmonchan107 said:
Woah I didn't know that there is a video of the beginning of my favourite cutscene. And it looks fantastic. It's too sexy for my eyes. I really need to buy a 5.1 headset to experience 343 Guilty Spark in all his glory.

FyreWulff said:
I can't wait for the next dash update and for Microsoft to rename and relaunch their music and video service for the 5th time on one console.

Haha despite it being missing in the builds they originally showed, Zune is still on the Xbox.

Steelyuhas said:
In this purely hypothetical situation, it is not currently available to the hypothetical public, and one, being hypothetical of course, would have to know certain hypothetical people.

Ha. Touché!

Top Bottom