• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

wwm0nkey said:
Im sorry but this is just sooo bad that I have to share it with you guys

Halo Reach police, his voice is just sooooooooooo bad lol

This is side splitting. *continues watching*

This reminds me of those low budget 80s movies where the boom would periodically come into the frame.

Boom headshot

volume709redemption said:
I decided to approach this one with a darker tide than my other machinima's. I will probably make this one a three parter.

CAN'T WAIT

TheOddOne

wwm0nkey said:
Im sorry but this is just sooo bad that I have to share it with you guys

Halo Reach police, his voice is just sooooooooooo bad lol
Shaky camera
laugh.gif

neoism

Letters said:

Can't stop admiring the MC model. They've come so far since the bad E3 reveal.

Sudden lack of shadows bothers me though, but it must something weird going on with the build used for these pics (I hope)
:O sooo beautiful

wwm0nkey

senador said:
I turned that crap off as soon as he started talking. If its funny I can't stand his voice long enough to find out.
Thats kind of the point his voice makes the already awfulness of it worse and all these terrible elements together make it funny as all can be lol

FyreWulff

ncsuDuncan said:
I don't think the fileshare will hold a 7 GB gametype.

Well since a Bungie employee originally said that, I imagine they'd be able to make a special file share just this once.

Bungie employees can also render 3 hour long films in HD for free. Jerks. They should advertise open Hydra access as an employment perk.

Homeboyd

senador said:
Jokes aside, that is pretty cool. Good work. I may do it for the sake of fun and charity. :)
Yeah, I've got to agree with you here. He's always running things like that for charity.

brofist.jpg

Ramirez said:
I guess, but I suppose this falls in line with my thought process. If I complete a challenge ok, but if I don't, then whatever. I never change my playstyle to try and get a 1000 cR. I don't even look at the challengs half the time...

I am the same way, something tells me we might not be the majority given how many stupid jetpackers I run into when it's one of those challenge days.

Also if we're throwin' up assist stats:

I have 3.1814 per game. 6,172 over 1940. It's been on the rise too. That being said I still think 8 assists in one game is too much.

Ken

FyreWulff said:
I was actually surprised that Halo 2 didn't use the XBL headset for radio dialogue like Rainbow Six did.

Rainbow Six also used the XBL headset so you could give commands to your AI squad. If it was just for radio dialogue I probably wouldn't bother with the headset.

So Gears 3 is charging $45 for weapon skins; sad to say but I'd probably pay $45 for a (large) DLC pack of armor in Reach/H4 because I am a sucker for cosmetics.

ElRenoRaven

TheOddOne

wwm0nkey said:
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.jpeg

on a serious note the only thing I would accept is maybe armor packs for like $1 and thats about the limit for me lol
You would? Fuck that, not even 1 buck for that shit.

wwm0nkey said:
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.jpeg

on a serious note the only thing I would accept is maybe armor packs for like $1 and thats about the limit for me lol

I just hope h4 has a better gear progression from like basic and possibly ugly to complicated and cool. After a while in Reach I didn't give a fuck about getting new helms or cameras/spoilers on my helm.

wwm0nkey

TheOddOne said:
You would? Fuck that, not even 1 buck for that shit.
I usually have 80 points lying around all the time and there isnt much to get with 80 points so it would be more like a "meh fuck it why not" kind of thing. I could live without armor packs but I know people would buy them for $1 and go "OMG NEW ARMORZ!!!111"

(there are some good 80 point indie games though)

Kibbles

PsychoRaven said:
Goddamn it. Those are my ears you're fucking with damn it!!!

ROFLMAO. IT's funny that half the shit people do with kinect is entirely voice stuff that could be accomplished with a microphone. How pathetic.
Yeah can we just do this with a XBL mic?

wwm0nkey

Devolution said:
I just hope h4 has a better gear progression from like basic and possibly ugly to complicated and cool. After a while in Reach I didn't give a fuck about getting new helms or cameras/spoilers on my helm.
I said it earlier but I kind of want the armor system to be mixed a bit.

-Have A LOT of armor and customization
-have 4 different ways to unlock armor or other customization options.

1.Progression
2.Achievements
3.Commendations
4.Loot (people do go crazy over loot)

Havok

wwm0nkey said:
I usually have 80 points lying around all the time and there isnt much to get with 80 points so it would be more like a "meh fuck it why not" kind of thing. I could live without armor packs but I know people would buy them for $1 and go "OMG NEW ARMORZ!!!111"

(there are some good 80 point indie games though)
I have 70 points currently. It's agony every time I see it. What a scam.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
MrBig said:
The voice is the funny
Wow, that was amazing. Great B-movie style Machinima. I especially liked the dead body getting garbage collected in the middle of their scene.

feel

PsychoRaven said:
ROFLMAO. IT's funny that half the shit people do with kinect is entirely voice stuff that could be accomplished with a microphone. How pathetic.
C'mon... :/

The point is that you can talk naturally to your tv at some distance instead of talking in a specific voice into a mic right next to your mouth.

MrBig

Cocopjojo said:
Wow, that was amazing. Great B-movie style Machinima. I especially liked the dead body getting garbage collected in the middle of their scene.
I enjoyed the camera work. Almost on par with BSG

PsychoRaven said:

Eh, it's nice to be able to walk into a room and play or pause a netflix video without grabbing the controller or wearing a headset. (I know that's not Halo, just a cool example of using Kinect)

Booshka

I'd rather have different looking forge pieces or just a better framerate than more armor permutations. Just take it back to choosing different colors only and focus on the performance of the game, not on how cool you can make your Spartan look.

Top Bottom