• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

Tunavi said:
get the fuck out
lol

Oh come on i wasn't referring to the song more so this version
6Hxgy.png

Okay, MrBig, I'm sorry. I won't join even for one game. It looks like there is a Monty Python marathon on TV right now. I don't even know if I'll survive the night...

wwm0nkey

TheOddOne said:
Really? Thats a damn shame then.
Agreed and IW doesnt even give a shit about it, my friend got into a modded lobby and ended up with -13m points and couldnt even play the game, he had to get someone to mod his rank to even play again which is pretty sad.

Tunavi said:
lol thats what I figured, just giving you a hard time

Just bought cod4 today, anyone still play this game?

I would maybe be up for it.

wwm0nkey said:
Agreed and IW doesnt even give a shit about it, my friend got into a modded lobby and ended up with -13m points and couldnt even play the game, he had to get someone to mod his rank to even play again which is pretty sad.

I heard the stories of that stuff. To be fair I dont think its very common, but all the same it sucks.

TheOddOne

wwm0nkey said:
The fuck? Wow, thats sucks.

Now I'm scared to even go into COD4 multi.

MrBig

Hypertrooper said:
Did you do the banner? It's nice. Unfortunately I won't have fun with Minigames. Maybe I'll join for two games, but I don't think I will stay any longer than that.
Yeah, it's a small part of a piece I'm currently working on.
We can play whatever, I just don't want to get frustrated from serious games on bad maps after not playing the game for 2 months.

MrBig said:
Yeah, it's a small part of a piece I'm currently working on.
We can play whatever, I just don't want to get frustrated from serious games on bad maps after not playing the game for 2 months.
Silly/fun games please. MM is there for anyone else.

Striker

Hypertrooper said:
Okay. Spawn camping can happen on nearly every Reach's map. One of the biggest problem besides the GRENADEZ!
Pretty hard to name a map from Halo 3/Reach that didn't have questionable spawns either for Slayer or Objectives. I'm not sure if its the Forge spawns to blame or something alot more technical, but it's a serious issue. Narrows and The Cage are probably the worst offenders for me.

FyreWulff

Slightly Live said:
Appreciate folks carrying the HaloGAF Customs banner (literally) in my absence these past few weeks. Sweetness.

Think I'll do something special for the first CEA HaloGAF Customs (and that should allow me to make a decent dent in my backlog between then and now).

Just checking due to the time situation - you got the stuff in my last PM, right?

FyreWulff

Slightly Live said:
Yup. Sorry about the lack of a response - I've been swamped and sick. Great combo. =/

Cool. Rest up and get better as soon as you can. Always seems like stuff piles on when you get sick.

MrBig

Just pulled my headset out of the box and it's snapped again. I'll apoxy it again tomorrow but I won't be talking tonight.
Not much of a response so I guess I'll try out the TU changes in MM for the first time.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Did you guys watch that show the Controller from Gamespot? It's actually really good. Part of my enjoyment definitely comes from seeing Tsquared, Neighbor and Bravo in there competing and doing physical challenges and shit.

Tashi0106 said:
Did you guys watch that show the Controller from Gamespot? It's actually really good. Part of my enjoyment definitely comes from seeing Tsquared, Neighbor and Bravo in there competing and doing physical challenges and shit.
Was that live? I want to see it.

Karl2177

I know this has been discussed in previous pages, but I don't think it has quite been resolved. There's only 4(7) pages left of this OT and Ghaleon is banned, so who is going to take the mantle and do OT7?

NOKYARD said:
With Ghaleon's coaching our team is in the lead in the F.L.A.G. 4v4 Firefight Limited Tournament with 82,049 points on Beachhead.
Why am I thinking right now that Ghal looks like this:
200px-Mickey_Goldmill.jpg

*rockymusic*

Karl2177 said:
I know this has been discussed in previous pages, but I don't think it has quite been resolved. There's only 4(7) pages left of this OT and Ghaleon is banned, so who is going to take the mantle and do OT7?
Ghal should choose the guy, who gets the honor to post OT7, send him an e-mail with the whole thread OT7 etc. I know that you're watching over us Ghal. I know it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Karl2177 said:
We'll draw straws.

It seems 48 minutes into GAF's customs, it's died? Just got on myself and don't see anyone in customs.

Tashi

kylej said:
Looks like he's done now, but the previous hour or so the kid was just straight no-scope blaining left and right.

I'm sure it was but I'm just not impressed with him doing 1v1s.

edit: I thought Dax was doing OT7

Karl2177 said:
I'm going to do it.

Unless anyone has any objections.

Dax01 said:
I'm going to do it.

Unless anyone has any objections.
I don't trust you. You're going to put some StarTrek references in the OT7. Remove them, and it is okay.

StalkerUKCG said:
Whoa, wait what, iv been without internet for a few days. Why is Ghaleon Banned?
There will be a movie about it. The Candy Dilemma by Steven Spielberg. It was my fault. My fault. He ate my German candies... *sob* got a sugar shock... *whines* and... and... and...

ElRenoRaven

StalkerUKCG said:
Whoa, wait what, iv been without internet for a few days. Why is Ghaleon Banned?

He flipped Frankie off and kicked David in the nuts. He just snapped. I've never seen anything like it before.

ElRenoRaven

Hydranockz said:
So many obscenities... so few words...

Yup. So many and boy would they make a sailor blush.

StalkerUKCG said:
So i just went back a few pages, i found the post he was banned for but im still a bit confused as to the actually reasoning behind it.

Um yea. It's something that can and will be debated forever. Some will say it's justified. Some would say it wasn't. At the end of the day it's not up to any of us and what is done is done. Just know that he will return on November 1st. So it's not that bad thankfully.

Tashi

MrBig said:
Whoever does is only going to copy/paste ghaleons op. Doesn't matter who.

Well we just don't want 8 OT7's going up at once. Let Dax do it, he's called it for a while now. It's better, so there's no confusion

ElRenoRaven

Tashi0106 said:
Well we just don't want 8 OT7's going up at once. Let Dax do it, he's called it for a while now. It's better, so there's no confusion

I agree. It don't matter who does it. It's simply going to be a copy of this one with a new title. It's not important all said and done since the hard work was long done by Ghal.

wwm0nkey

Havok said:
Playing some Halo 2 on XBC. All comers are welcome.
Hmmm have to skip put on some Halo 2 for now.

Also I know I've talked about IPv6 a lot but wouldn't XBC also greatly benefit off of it since there will be no more NAT and direct connections can be made?

Top Bottom