• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

Booshka

Homeboyd said:
My two games today:

Uno
Dos

Think there might be a direct correlation between game performance and my pre-workout drink.

#stealthbrag

I'm jittery...
Sees +23, looks for guests on other team, closes game results.

Gonna do these in threes. I have every suggestion so far in a document. Just going down the list starting with my own.

91Pql.png

Darth Spartan - for betraying your team mate
Fragstorm/Nadestorm - Die in an explosion of 3 or more nades.
Two Birds, One Snipe - Kill at least two people with one sniper bullet.

Nadestorm is how I feel about countdown sometimes.

heckfu

Banned
Devolution said:
Gonna do these in threes. I have every suggestion so far in a document. Just going down the list starting with my own.

damn, devo! you've got some really creative stuff. dig.

Homeboyd

Devolution said:

http://i.imgur.com/91Pql.png

These are awesome!

For the next ones, post just the medals and see if we can guess what they are.

Woorloog said:
Thinking of Assassinations, i just remembered one thing. My friend likes Snipers. That's because how easy it is to assassinate people there. He usually has some 4-6 assassinations depening on map, and i think he has managed to get at least 3 in Hemorrhage Snipers. And once he had nothing but beat downs, pummels and assassinations and had team's best KD spread as well (at 1 though, we lost badly).

You hear this shit Frankeee? This is why the first 343 playlist update needs to enable radar in Team Snipers. Fucking cheap assassinations in a snipers playlist.

Weighing in on the yoink debate, the only time it's acceptable to betray a teammate for doing so, is if you have just pulled off the killpocalypse and enacted the assassination for the killionaire and then he yoinks. Killing a yoinker for anything less is a pitiful brat.

Honestly though, I'm continually surprised at how glute pained many get in mm when I yoink them. Fuck it, if I see someone being assassinated I'll shoot for the yoink. I have been team killed many times for it too. Thing is, it's a medal in the game. They even got Steitzer to do a funny voice for it. I've been yoinked a few times. Each time I crack a wry smile and think 'that's exactly what I would have done' and move on. You get an assist medal for it. How is it different from putting four shots into a player only to get an assist medal because someone else put one shot in for the kill?

@Devo

Loving those Spartan sparrows, good job.

Devolution said:

91Pql.png

Nadestorm is beautiful. Great work.

feel

Ryaaan14 said:
Saw this license plate on my way home from work today, and had to snap a pic for HaloGAF.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/ryaaan14/569959ce.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/23ie3kn.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Gui_PT said:
It's a true story guys! Don't laugh!
Next time use a bubble shield.

Guys, I have this strange, unfamiliar feeling: I want to play Big Team Battle. I don't know how it happened, but I'm just gonna go with it. Wish me luck and minimal raging.

Off topic. I was just in a car haloGAF. Everyone is ok, my ribs are a little sore though.

First car accident that I have ever been in... Scary stuff :(

UQxJZl.jpg

It sucks, I was just having a great day out on the river before it happened..

MoXgul.jpg

Drive safe everyone, shit happens fast.

wwm0nkey

Devin Olsen said:
Off topic. I was just in a car haloGAF. Everyone is ok, my ribs are a little sore though.

First car accident that I have ever been in... Scary stuff :(

car.jpg

It sucks, I was just having a great day out on the river before it happened..

MoXgul.jpg

Drive safe everyone, shit happens fast.
Ouch sorry about the accident but at least you are safe.

Also it looks like you are about to club someone with that fish lol

I hope you don't have whiplash or anything Devin. I've been in 3 accidents =/. None serious though. Except the first one my dad's supra got totaled.

Homeboyd

Sorry to hear that Devin. Hope all is well.

Devolution said:
I hope you don't have whiplash or anything Devin. I've been in 3 accidents =/. None serious though. Except the first one my dad's supra got totaled.

Toyota%2Bsupra%2Bfast%2Band%2Bfurious-2.jpeg

WANT!

In all seriousness.. wrecks are scary shit. Was in a head-on 50 MPH collision and escaped uninjured. Other driver wasn't as lucky (no death) but still scariest shit I've ever seen/been involved in in my life.

Ehh.. Don't like thinking about it.

Devolution said:
Thanks you guys..

Devo definitely no whip lash, just sore ribs. Paramedics said it would be fine just be sore for a while.

:( cant get over what a shitty feeling it is though. Totally unexpected.

Edit: wow homeboy that's insane. Glad you were ok.

cory021

Neo Member
Devolution said:
Has anyone ever noticed how a lot of the doors on Countdown are half closed? I can't think of any conceivable reason why Bungie didn't open them up, it makes the combat there clunky, and like you said, a Nadestorm.

Actually, a lot of maps are this way. Imagine if each door on Sword Base was like 1.25- 1.5 times bigger. You wouldn't have to walk halfway through the door to nab that guy camping at the corner. And if the space on green lift was just one big room, there might actually be some nice DMR fights up there.

darthbob

Devin Olsen said:
Thanks you guys..

Devo definitely no whip lash, just sore ribs. Paramedics said it would be fine just be sore for a while.

:( cant get over what a shitty feeling it is though. Totally unexpected.

Edit: wow homeboy that's insane. Glad you were ok.

Insurance gonna pick up most?

I didn't see any visible damage on the car, so what are we looking at here?

senador

Banned
Wow, glad you are alright Devin. I was in a rollover several years ago and had a compression fracture to T9. Sucks man. Drive safe everyone.

darthbob said:
Insurance gonna pick up most?

I didn't see any visible damage on the car, so what are we looking at here?
Yeah it doesn't look bad but the tire is bent so it'll be expensive.

2RbFIl.jpg

His car
XnT5Gl.jpg

Insurance will cover it all, but I am going to be stuck paying a huge premium for the next year or so.

Glad you (and everyone else) are okay Devin.

Personally, I blame you and your less than 10% body fat for the wreck. Eat a Twinkie ffs. ;-)

Top Bottom