• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

feel

If you guys didn't notice, there's about 20 codes hidden with the quote trick in each of his posts

just kidding

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, my prize code got yoink'd. :-(

Edit: Getting on for a few more games tonight!

StalkerUKCG said:
Get in line :p, going to have to retire, its 6AM and iv been playing halo for the past 9 or so hours.
http://twitter.com/#!/HaloWaypoint/status/111209319139250176

If you are slow enough, you will have to buy it. (Except the information is wrong)

Damn. No awesome discussion I missed during my sleep? Okay I'll continue sleeping.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
wwm0nkey said:
Sound track wise

Halo CE > ODST > Halo 2 > Halo 3 > Reach

keep in mind none of the sound tracks are anywhere close to bad though lol

Listened to the final Anniversary reorchestrated soundtrack today two CDs. skywalker orchestra. marty's original genius. Sooooooooo good. All tracks renamed as homages.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Listened to the final Anniversary reorchestrated soundtrack today two CDs. skywalker orchestra. marty's original genius. Sooooooooo good. All tracks renamed as homages.
sojelly.

Devolution said:
Gonna do these in threes. I have every suggestion so far in a document. Just going down the list starting with my own.

http://i.imgur.com/91Pql.png[IMG]

Darth Spartan - for betraying your team mate
Fragstorm/Nadestorm - Die in an explosion of 3 or more nades.
Two Birds, One Snipe - Kill at least two people with one sniper bullet.

Nadestorm is how I feel about countdown sometimes.[/QUOTE]
The frags look like raining shit in the fragstorm medal. So awesome.

Tunavi

Banned
OuterWorldVoice said:
Yeah I'm actually really excited for this. The CE soundtrack is so good but the simple synths feel flat in comparison to the orchestras of the following games.
Hypertrooper said:
The frags look like raining shit
There is no difference

OuterWorldVoice said:
Which was your favorite?

Only correct answer is Under Cover of Night. Oh god I can't wait.

feel

OuterWorldVoice said:
Can't wait.

Btw is the soundtrack releasing on the same day as the game?

Stinkles

Barrow Roll said:
Which was your favorite?

Only correct answer is Under Cover of Night. Oh god I can't wait.

Honest Negotiation Suite, Heliopause and Cloaked in Blackness.

feel

and the first one is the truth and reconciliation suite, can't quite figure out the other one

glad under cover of night is one of your fav remasters, the moment it plays is one of my fav moments of the game

Kibbles

Well thanks to this thread I've been listening to the Halo 2 soundtrack again. Freaking godly, Halo 2's music is sooooooo good.

I can't wait to hear the updated orchestrated Halo 1 soundtrack in CEA too. ohgosh.jpg

GhaleonEB

Letters said:
and the first one is the truth and reconciliation suite, can't quite figure out the other one

glad under cover of night is one of your fav remasters, the moment it plays is one of my fav moments of the game
The third one has me stumped, the only one I can think of is A Walk in the Woods; maybe On a Pale Horse.

Stinkles

GhaleonEB said:
The third one has me stumped, the only one I can think of is A Walk in the Woods; maybe On a Pale Horse.

Third one is not guessable. Had no name first time around.

A Private Service
Flotsam, Jetsam
Unless You Mean to Shoot
To Sleep
Between Beams
Unfortunate Discovery
Dewy Decimate

OuterWorldVoice said:
Third one is not guessable. Had no name first time around.

A Private Service
Flotsam, Jetsam
Unless You Mean to Shoot
To Sleep
Between Beams
Unfortunate Discovery
Dewy Decimate

Tough ones in there, not sure...

Lament for Pvt. Jenkins
Dust and Echoes
The Gun Pointed at the Head of the Universe
Perchance to Dream
Alien Corridors
Devils...Monsters...
Library Suite

Devolution said:
It was this
_MG_1870-1.jpg

Then he got a new one
nIXli.jpg
my dad had one of those. the first one

I played Reach with a bunch of Gaf people today. True story. Thanks!

Right after dinner: saikun, hirednoobs, stalker, stephen
~3 hours after dinner: Senador, Blue Scrote, and OMG.kittens

The last time I was around that many people from Gaf was during Halo3 customs. Also, Juices doesn't love me anymore and booshka was more confident in 3 randoms for Arena. I'm heart-broken. And this is the greatest Halo song ever done by Marty.

Booshka

Deputy Moonman said:

The last time I was around that many people from Gaf was during Halo3 customs. Also, Juices doesn't love me anymore and booshka was more confident in 3 randoms for Arena. I'm heart-broken. And this is the greatest Halo song ever done by Marty.[URL]

I was waiting for an invite that never came, and I was also talking with a friend about joining a fantasy football league among some SR community members. I'll make sure to be more proactive about getting games with you.

I actually got lucky with some randoms in Arena, stayed with 3 solid players for like 3 games and won all of them pretty handily. Rare, but possible.

Booshka said:
I was waiting for an invite that never came, and I was also talking with a friend about joining a fantasy football league among some SR community members. I'll make sure to be more proactive about getting games with you.

I actually got lucky with some randoms in Arena, stayed with 3 solid players for like 3 games and won all of them pretty handily. Rare, but possible.
Haha it's cool. I'm just messin :) It was probably for the best, anyway. I wasn't playing particularly well today.

senador

Banned
Deputy Moonman said:

The last time I was around that many people from Gaf was during Halo3 customs. Also, Juices doesn't love me anymore and booshka was more confident in 3 randoms for Arena. I'm heart-broken. And this is the greatest Halo song ever done by Marty.

GGs by the way.

OH man Covenant Dance has potential of sounding super awesome in the redone version. These tracks are getting me excited to play and hear CE again. I've been holding off on a play through and these tracks are making me nostalgia trip. Oh Halo. :)

GhaleonEB

The cR payout is token, but the Challenge today got me to romp ONI solo, Heroic with Thunderstorm on (nearly all Elites are Leader rank, nabbed 33 in all). Notched the Challenge and a Flawless Cowboy, doing some interesting improv with the approaches. Still a great mission, warts and all. Might be my favorite infantry mission in the game. It's my go-to for Challenges like this.

heckfu

Banned
Hypertrooper said:
It isn't in Halo Wars. :p And there is just a remixed version in Reach. So you lied!

Ever been in the tribute room in Reach?

And while I didn't mention it specifically I felt like the topic was relegated to Marty soundtracks only.

Booshka

GhaleonEB said:
The cR payout is token, but the Challenge today got me to romp ONI solo, Heroic with Thunderstorm on (nearly all Elites are Leader rank, nabbed 33 in all). Notched the Challenge and a Flawless Cowboy, doing some interesting improv with the approaches. Still a great mission, warts and all. Might be my favorite infantry mission in the game. It's my go-to for Challenges like this.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=788822828&player=Booshka Did the same thing, except a lot easier, got my 30 by playing it on Normal with no skulls on. Was a breeze.

Top Bottom