• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Plywood said:
I kinda don't wanna get back, after just a couple games I end up feeling burnt out on it. I also know that while Anniversary changes things up the fact is the core game play remains. At this point, I wait eagerly for Halo 4 and who knows Barrow bro, I might owe you a dollar.
ksy2h.jpg

See you in 2012 then. Or get Gears 3 or something when you get some money.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Devin Olsen said:
wait wtf just happened here.

Plywood said he still plays reach and didn't buy CEA because he has no money.

Tashi gifts him CEA (I think?)

Plywood gives away the map pack codes minutes later

If that's true, that is kind of messed up Plywood.

BTWWWW I found out that if you plug in the USB power for your Astro Mixamp into your PC, it will send data! Isn't that crazy?! I thought it was just for power. That's how you can get Mic to your PC.

Ken

thezerofire said:
Sorry for bailing so early guys. I'll probably be on late tonight if any of you are PST (which seems doubtful)
I might be on tonight for Anniversary if there are no UMvC3 lobbies going on.

PNut

Banned
Anyone know where to go on halo.xbox.com to find campaign game history for Halo CE? I can't make heads or tails of that website.

Tashi

How do I check my combined stats from all Halo games on Halo.Xbox.com?

nevermind, I found it

Jeez, over 28,000 games played. Over 400,000 kills. K/D 1.17

BPR 76

vhfive

Tashi0106 said:
How do I check my combined stats from all Halo games on Halo.Xbox.com?

nevermind, I found it

Jeez, over 28,000 games played. Over 400,000 kills. K/D 1.17

BPR 76
Are you going to Providence? I'm going with my brother (who fucking loves sc2). I'm probably going to watch mostly Halo and LoL

Tashi

vhfive said:
Are you going to Providence? I'm going with my brother (who fucking loves sc2). I'm probably going to watch mostly Halo and LoL

No, I fuckin wish I was. No monies for that though. Damn mannnnnnn now I wish even more that I was going.

vhfive

Tashi0106 said:
No, I fuckin wish I was. No monies for that though. Damn mannnnnnn now I wish even more that I was going.
:/ oh well
look for the guy in the HaloGAF shirt. I'm going to wear it on Sunday

Blinding

vhfive said:

I'm going, hopefully I spend more time playing then watching this weekend.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Dammit HaloGaf, I watched the ten years video showing Halo Fest on the marketplace and it's killing me. I need to work for 343. I am in prime position to do so, I have experience, and even some in the game industry. I would move tomorrow if it meant a job there. What's a 25 year old IT professional and community extraordinaire have to do to get in there?

Frankie, David, you gotta help me out here!

:p

Deadly Cyclone said:
Dammit HaloGaf, I watched the ten years video showing Halo Fest on the marketplace and it's killing me. I need to work for 343. I am in prime position to do so, I have experience, and even some in the game industry. I would move tomorrow if it meant a job there. What's a 25 year old IT professional and community extraordinaire have to do to get in there?

Get some kneepads.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Deadly Cyclone said:

Jesus, you're desperate to work for anyone at this point. Every time I see you on twitter or posting you're trying to get someone to hire you.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Alienshogun said:
Jesus, you're desperate to work for anyone at this point. Every time I see you on twitter or posting you're trying to get someone to hire you.
Really? When? I don't think that's been for quite some time. Started my job now back in March and am working part time for Volition.

Tashi0106 said:
BTWWWW I found out that if you plug in the USB power for your Astro Mixamp into your PC, it will send data! Isn't that crazy?! I thought it was just for power. That's how you can get Mic to your PC.
waitaminute

so I can use my Astro's as the mic in x-split with usb?

*boom*

N5ge4.jpg

Tashi

Yup! Crazy shit. Solves my mono sound problem too. However, I get a little fuzz while listening to music on my PC with my headphones.

Blinding

Devolution said:
She's the wave, she turns the tide.

Got a Playfire spam message from your account on Live, might want to look into that.

w826g5.png

Pretty sure I'm going to do some CE:A gametype tweaking when I get back from Providence, that jump height issue really bothers me.

Trasher

Blinding said:
Got a Playfire spam message from your account on Live, might want to look into that.

w826g5.png

Pretty sure I'm going to do some CE:A gametype tweaking when I get back from Providence, that jump height issue really bothers me.
Is this a hacking site or something?

Blinding

Trasher said:
Is this a hacking site or something?

It's a site that grabs your Windows Live information when you visit it or something and then proceeds to send out messages via your Xbox Live account.

Deadly Cyclone said:

I just read a list the other day that rated Microsoft as the best corporation to work for in the U.S.

Karl2177

I'm almost at my Skull of Shame thanks to the cR I got from all of the terminals. I will miss you General symbol. You are much prettier than a silver skull.

Ramirez

Barrow Roll said:
Not sure but I also got one of those messages the other day from Booshka.

Yea, same. So they can get my info from him sending a message to me? I've never been to that site in my life, I'm confused.

Blinding

Ramirez said:
Yea, same. So they can get my info from him sending a message to me? I've never been to that site in my life, I'm confused.

No, they get your info from you going to their site, not from the message itself.

Tashi

bobs99 ... said:
Where is it?

When you sign in, you'll see your gamertag at the top. Click that and then a series of tabs will become available. The first one is View Career Overview. That's where it is. From there, you can break down your stats on a per game basis or lump them all together.

Fuck shit really Blinding? I visited that shit once. X'd out about 10 seconds later. Fuck me

Top Bottom