• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

But we already know there will be master chief, cortana, weapons and water! What more is there left to announce?

AR stars, Plasma Repeater Secondary. No weapons on map. 5x Radar. Forge Universe (10x the size of forge world) Forge 1.5. MLG Griffball playlists. Evade Armor lock mapped to LB.

Hire Stalker

343rd page? This deserves a new Halo 4 announcement, HaloGAF exclusive of course.

EXCLUSIVE: Franchise Development Director at 343 Industries uses 100 posts per page and is not a clothing distribution service.

-------
THIS JUST IN: We now have amateur footage of Hypertrooper in his soundproof crying chamber:

s3v74.jpg

Film at eleven.

kylej

Banned
No FIOS here :(

Tunavi it's pretty damn expensive. It's part of a Comcast package with all the premium channels and what not for around $150 a month. I'm living at home this upcoming semester (need one more class for my BA so I'm going to commute) and I'm working full time so I don't mind the expense for some bomb ass internet.

GhaleonEB

We've been over this, man!

Because of the 20K post limit per thread, despite whatever post count per page you use, this may as well be page 343 because we're not going to reach it otherwise.

In other words, because there is no 343rd page, we need to invent one.

My kids know there is no Santa; someday you will know the same about the 343rd page.

Top Bottom