• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo TMCC |OT2| 3V4 Industries

I don't lose the sniper rifle.

(If I know I'm about to, I shoot off as much ammo from that thing as I can. Enjoy your 1 bullet sniper rifle, jerkface).

Yeah if I die I try to immediately reclaim it (because it's important) and after that I get pissed because I lost my favorite gun, and then it's clobberin' time.

SEE. Another case of ultimate sacrifice to win matches. Either you have the sniper or no one gets it. Either I have the ball or no one gets the ball I'm jumping off the map.

I love racking up ball time on lockout, the other team fighting to get to me, they finally do, my whole team dead and respawning at different parts of the map.....and i jump off. Ball resets most likely near a teammate.

iMax

Does anyone know why I can't party up with my friend? Connection is fine, both our NATs are open (including on the hidden network test screen), and other Azure games (e.g. Titanfall) work just fine.

We can both get into public matches—just can't party up with each other.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Does anyone know why I can't party up with my friend? Connection is fine, both our NATs are open (including on the hidden network test screen), and other Azure games (e.g. Titanfall) work just fine.

MCC still doesn't work. It's MCC, not your Xbox, not your connection, nothing else.

sam777

One of you restart your game and try again.

darthbob

The active Roster in MCC never works for me, like it'll show none of my friends are online in MCC but my friends list says otherwise.

Sephzilla

Warlock BR's

Plays fine.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Leyasu

Banned

Thing is, halo is just a p2p lagfest! Titanfalls online shits on this from a great height... And doesn't need any fucking p2p fallback either.

343 should speak to respawn and ask them how to get a game running on azure.

I can see Halo 5 being p2p as well.

Sephzilla

I got proof in a live streaming link dawg!

Yeah the moment I turned it on I saw someone spawn, get shot at immediately, die, respawn, and start shooting at someone immediately on spawn.

That's no fun and is dumb IMHO. COD is less frantic than that.

VinFTW

Rooting for CLG, big fan of Heinz, 2gre and Snakebite, Royal 2 is a bit too whiny and immature, but a great player as well.

Hopefully this tournament goes more smoothly than the Pre-Launch one.

I wouldn't mind if CLG or EG won. I like a lot of the players there and def. agree with you about Royal 2. Snakebite is starting to bother me a bit too but I can deal with him for Heinz and Ogre 2.

iMax

Thanks guys, appreciate your help.

MCC still doesn't work. It's MCC, not your Xbox, not your connection, nothing else.

Good to know. Figured as much! :)

One of you restart your game and try again.

Yeah, we've tried that, even powering down our consoles. No luck.

Thing is, halo is just a p2p lagfest! Titanfalls online shits on this from a great height... And doesn't need any fucking p2p fallback either.

343 should speak to respawn and ask them how to get a game running on azure.

I can see Halo 5 being p2p as well.

They should get Demonware to handle it. They know their shit.

Mesonak

If it helps at all, while I believe the problem is primarily on MCC's end, I had a similar issue and was able to fix it by temporarily disabling the firewall on my router. It still happens occasionally, but now I'm able to usually fix it by running the MP connection test and rebooting the game.

Toa TAK

Banned
Can I still earn achievements if i use the scarab gun skull and unlimited ammo skull?
Only if you're getting collectables.

Had a great time in Halo 3 today. It's amazing how much more fun you can have when people have mics and are just playing to have fun. My BTB on Sandtrap game today reminded me of why I love playing Halo's multiplayer.

Can't wait until this game is 100%.

Mix

When do the bulletins typically air? I don't know how I've forgotten... Or is this week's already up?

I hate my phone

Man I suck at halo mp, i always get destroyed whenever I go up against a team that knows where all the power weapons are. I wish there was an indicator that lets you know where to find them

Anyone else's game working like complete crap tonight? I'm getting freezing in menus, after games and bad lag in game.

i had some seriously bad lag had to quit, and it was taking forever to respawn.

I thought this was already announced as delayed into next year. I'll look for a source right quick...

Edit: Maybe I'm imagining this?

nah i dont think they have said anything about it, only Spartan Strike

RoKKeR

Ok so, glad to see they made most of the TS playlists 8 player max INSTEAD of H2A? Which is ranked?

That makes no sense.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
God damn SWAT is amazing. 3 v 4 but I nearly dragged us over the line. Even WITH lag SWAT is still playable. Unlike "normal" Halo.

Just got into three Halo 1 BTB games. Sooo goood. The wait is a little on the longer side, but those were the best multiplayer games I think I've played all year. Its just so fun. I was smiling like child.

That said, You know it's a Halo game when you're betrayed for the most mudane reasons. First game was Assault on Halo 3 Last Resort, immediately into the game I got betrayed because I had the bomb. Next game was Halo 3 on Last Resort again, got betrayed for the sniper. Then Halo 1 Blood Gulch and betrayed for the sniper three times... all three times the guy died within the minute of getting it from me, thus giving it to the enemy. Next game it was for the banshee. I swear, if it wasn't for these bugs and wait times I would be questioning where the Betrayal boot was.

Also has there been an explanation as to why there is no Halo 3 in SWAT?

It has been like that since launch, well, before they temporarily removed SWAT. If I were to guess, it may be because the BR in Halo 3 isn't hitscan like in Halo 2 Classic, Anniversary, and Halo 4.

Vinc

So every time I leave the game running and turn off the console in instant on mode, coming back to it leads to a variety of strange scenarios which usually require a reboot before I can play again.

Top Bottom