• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo TMCC |OT2| 3V4 Industries

Dubz

Still disappointed with this game. Just went to resume my Halo 2 sp, and my save was gone. Started me at the beginiing.

Linkin112

I was at the very end of Requiem and then I paused and was unable to unpause...and then my game crashed....and then upon restarting, I learned the game decided to not save my progress.

:/

psychotron

Ok, I've had it with this shit. I beat Halo 2 in the MCC playlist, and I'm greeted with this.....

YenGrqh.jpg

I restart from checkpoint and I get the same thing. If I go to the home screen it shows my mission as Arrival from Halo 3 but the checkpoints are from Halo 2. They should be ashamed, seriously.

Skullface

Ok, I've had it with this shit. I beat Halo 2 in the MCC playlist, and I'm greeted with this.....

YenGrqh.jpg

I restart from checkpoint and I get the same thing. If I go to the home screen it shows my mission as Arrival from Halo 3 but the checkpoints are from Halo 2. They should be ashamed, seriously.

Looks like Ass Creed made it's way into Halo.

YenGrqh.jpg

It's called clipping bub.

My session tonight was cut a bit short, I get done with an H2C Swat match and now it won't let me join in any sessions. Right after "Connecting Session" when it says "Joining Sessions" it just keeps saying (immediately after) "Failed to Join." Tried multiple times and in multiple playlists. Was working fine today and tonight until just now.

Bsigg12

YenGrqh.jpg

It's a odd bug that only seems to happen in playlists. I backed out and it had registered that I beat the mission and moved me on to the next one.

spootime

YenGrqh.jpg

lol. "please... end my suffering."

RBK

Banned
Just played back to back SWAT games...Flawless. Just to get my Halo skill back, way too rusty.

Also did Haven always have lifts at the bottom of the map? Not talking about the ones that launched you to top mid.

Mix

Good lord people are so rude to one another...

Halo 5 footage coming next week, so that'll be good.

el_Nikolinho

Neo Member
man the ranking system is real annoying for team stuff. Have to hope I get a decent team every game. Even if I play the best out of everyone in the game, losing a game makes my rank go down. Need some lone wolves.

Just played back to back SWAT games...Flawless. Just to get my Halo skill back, way too rusty.

Also did Haven always have lifts at the bottom of the map? Not talking about the ones that launched you to top mid.

Nope, in Infinity Slayer you had to use a Jet Pack to get back to the top (unless you wanted to run to the ramps). I honestly have no idea when they were added to Halo 4, as they weren't there when I was playing Halo 4 on Xbox 360 (even in SWAT).

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Nope, in Infinity Slayer you had to use a Jet Pack to get back to the top (unless you wanted to run to the ramps). I honestly have no idea when they were added to Halo 4, as they weren't there when I was playing Halo 4 on Xbox 360 (even in SWAT).

Also I think the color sphere lights on each side are new additions as well to mark red/blue. Don't remember that being there last time I played. (Dec, '12)

Kssio_Aug

Anyone able to access all the skulls that should have been made available by now?

Edit:
Yup I could. Just had to restart the game for some reason! :)

Edit 2:
Are the achievements problems solved?

Sai

Yesterday I experienced this glitch as the voted map was starting to load up, I kept getting this repeated notification of the host being switched; couldn't get out of it until I force closed the game from the dashboard.

clav

Yesterday I experienced this glitch as the voted map was starting to load up, I kept getting this repeated notification of the host being switched; couldn't get out of it until I force closed the game from the dashboard.

Similar issue.

Got a game with 9 people in an 8 player list. Game kicked back to Searching players with some other players removed. Then, the game went into a joining game loop, and matchmaking wouldn't let anyone leave.

I quit the game and relaunched it. Could not join games.

A hard reset fixed it.

Was the last level of Halo supposed to be SD? Because for some weird reason it dropped down to SD. Did 343 just suddenly stop updating? This is just sloppy.

man the ranking system is real annoying for team stuff. Have to hope I get a decent team every game. Even if I play the best out of everyone in the game, losing a game makes my rank go down. Need some lone wolves.

no what we need is proper matchmaking. even if you lose, the game should start matching you with better players game after game if you're skill is up there/continues to improve. this will help you rank up thru time.

thats how it was with bungie anyway. not sure what 3v4 industries has in mind.

Noobcraft

Jesus 343 should just never touch halo multiplayer again

P9YuBWS.png
So your teammates quit or..? The worst I've had since the patch were a couple 4v5 and 6v6 swat matches. I never get unbalanced like that unless my teammates quit. (I did have a 1v5 once because of quitters)

DJ Gunner

So your teammates quit or..? The worst I've had since the patch were a couple 4v5 and 6v6 swat matches. I never get unbalanced like that unless my teammates quit. (I did have a 1v5 once because of quitters)

I've 6v2 in an 8 person room also. No quitters.

mike4001_

Still disappointed with this game. Just went to resume my Halo 2 sp, and my save was gone. Started me at the beginiing.

Well they didn´t really fix anything campaign-wise with all the patches ...

I hope this comes in the next one.

Coop play is still messy and sometimes unplayable.

I'm done with this game for the time being because of the amount of dropped matches and the fact I beat Solo Legendary on Halo 4 and didn't get the achievement. Screw that shit.

I wonder how. Possibly two parties of 3 people and it prioritizes not splitting parties? That would limit the options to 3v5 or 6v2.

Nah, I've taken my party of 4 into matchmaking yesterday and it split us up a few times to fill out 3v3s in team slayer. We would chirp our 4th guy who ended up in the other team

Well they didn´t really fix anything campaign-wise with all the patches ...

I hope this comes in the next one.

Coop play is still messy and sometimes unplayable.

This is why I haven't came back. I want local play, custom games, and mostly campaign bugs worked on before I really start playing again. I understand that online would take priority for the longevity of the game, but I would also like to play through my campaigns without weird issues.

Top Bottom