• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

Sai-kun said:
GpqVg.jpg

You have wayyyy to many of those :p.

Vire

Raide said:
It will be based around Playlists. Don't want Bloom? They have a playlist. Want CE classic? They will have a playlist.
Seems like the smartest way to appease all fans.

Majanew

Banned
claviertekky said:
Looks nicer that way.

Plus, now you won't be able to mash the back button to cause unexpected system freezes/crashes.
Was better the other way. The changes are still noticeable, but it was much more drastic when it was a quick switch.

aegies

Hey sirs. If at some point the livestream crashes or goes down over the weekend, feel free to tweet at me @aegies, and I'll make sure everything is running correctly. This is pretty unprecedented and difficult to pull off, so I would just request a little patience.

feel

completely forgot about tethering from my phones fast internet connection

SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

got in in time for frankie's "why no CE mp" speech and the questions.. oh well

Dax01 said:
Disappointed that there's no Flood in the new Firefight map, but now we'll be able to use the warthog in Score Attack! :p
I spied a chain hog in there. Better not be a tease.
EDIT: was that a question about H2 remake? I can't hear the questions :\

ElRenoRaven

aegies said:
Hey sirs. If at some point the livestream crashes or goes down over the weekend, feel free to tweet at me @aegies, and I'll make sure everything is running correctly. This is pretty unprecedented and difficult to pull off, so I would just request a little patience.

Good to hear. Will do.

Vire said:
Seems like the smartest way to appease all fans.

Agreed. MLG in particular will benefit greatly from this, only downside is the ridiculous amount of testing that will be needed in order to come up with the most ideal competitive settings that the majority of the community will be able to agreed upon.

Oozer3993

Majanew said:
Was better the other way. The changes are still noticeable, but it was much more drastic when it was a quick switch.

It was never a quick switch. That was all video editing hocus pocus. There's always been a delay.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
aegies said:

Keep up the great work!

PooBone

I'm watching these youtube links on my iphone so it's hard to tell. Can anyone look at that Installation 04 firefight clip and tell me if the marines are Reach Army Troopers or updated Halo 1 Marines?

Top Bottom