• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

Tunavi said:
The 7 Maps

Beaver Creek
Damnation
Timberland
Hang Em High
Prisoner
Headlong
Installation 4 (FF)
the variant for Beaver Creek is called Battle Canyon, I played it yesterday at FanExpo. One of the caves at the side of the River actually has a tunnel which leads out to another area in the map

ElRenoRaven

Letters said:
FFS IGN JUST LET ME WATCH IT IN THE SHITTIEST SETTING STOP TRYING TO HD IT UP FOR ME FUCK YOU

anyway to have the stream in NOT auto? it keep skipping ahead this is killing me!

Probably requires insider to change that. That would be my guess.

Steelyuhas said:
This is horrible. I'm in class right now, and I'm not paying attention at all lol.

Headlong confirmed is amazing. I cannot wait for this. Beta TU playlists ASAP please.
I'm at work where all streaming sites are blocked. Watching most of these vids from my phone is quite the tease, let me tell you. Work is not really happening today, lol.

Sai-kun

Banned
Syphon Filter said:
These mutliplayer maps are offline vs or firefight?

Offline MP? What? :lol

v1b46.jpg

It's all for Reach's MP except for Installation 04, which is an FF map.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It's nice that they added functionality for folks without HDDs. The kiddos I nanny don't have one, and it's always bummed them out.

Tunavi

Banned
TU:
Hard Drive Co-op fixed.
Damage Bleed
Tweakable Bloom option
Modified armor abilities (armor lock, active camo)
Sword Block is gone

Raide

So they are trying to make this Halo:CE, Halo 3 and reach all in one? God damn!

I wonder what Halo 4 will bring us?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I bet the HaloGAF folks in the audience are cheering the loudest about nerfed Armor Lock, haha.

clav

Majanew said:
Why in the hell did 343i make the switch between the old graphics and new, do a fade-in/fade-out now? Ugh.
Looks nicer that way.

Plus, now you won't be able to mash the back button to cause unexpected system freezes/crashes.

Oozer3993

Majanew said:
Why in the hell did 343i make the switch between the old graphics and new, do a fade-in/fade-out now? Ugh.

It takes a second or two for the switch to actually happen, so they put in the fade to make it more visually appealing.

Korosenai

Blue Ninja said:
And yet we still won't be able to change it ourselves. :'(

Buying Halo 4, duh.
That's the only thing that is bad about this whole scenario.

The feedback.

If Bungie reads the wrong feedback, or you get all the noobs running around saying they want bloom, then we're gonna get it.

It should all be customizable to the player, not just strictly to a beta and the end game will be the feedback from the players.

Raide

NubInaTub said:
That's the only thing that is bad about this whole scenario.

The feedback.

If Bungie reads the wrong feedback, or you get all the noobs running around saying they want bloom, then we're gonna get it.

It should all be customizable to the player, not just strictly to a beta and the end game will be the feedback from the players.

It will be based around Playlists. Don't want Bloom? They have a playlist. Want CE classic? They will have a playlist.

Top Bottom