• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
DCmbCxF.jpg

No, that's why there are almost no killing of innocent people on the Palestinians side, because IDF goes after terrorists. Israel does have some nutters but it's not even remotely comprehensible.

You still don't get it, when they say "Free Palestine" they mean the whole lot. No Jews.

Think of why there re almost no Jews in 50 Muslims countries in the world. Think about it.
I'm sorry but don't tell literal lies just because you have a hard on for the IDF.

What about their invisible red lines where snipers shoot kids and civilians or warships using their cannon on kids on a beach playing football . The IDF have and target civilians .

Last edited:
Ah it didn't take long for the masks to slip.

What's with these accounts with barely any activity all of a sudden all over this thread with their quite obvious narrative?

I'm sure it will only be a few more posts and you'll be calling for all of them to be wiped out or put in the sea unless you already have.

It's true. I'm a Zionist sleeper agent who has been assigned to Neogaf to drive disinformation about the peaceful Islamic terrorists who just murdered and raped a bunch of civilians.

I'm here to make them look bad.

Liljagare

I'm sorry but don't tell literal lies just because you have a hard on for the IDF.

What about their invisible red lines where snipers shoot kids and civilians or warships using their cannon on kids on a beach playing football . The IDF have and target civilians .

Unfortunately, I think it is again civilians are going to pay for it. But, you can bet your ass on that the Hamas leadership doesn't give a rats ass about it, Hamas was never for the people, it was just to make a few guys that were rich, richer.

It's true. I'm a Zionist sleeper agent who has been assigned to Neogaf to drive disinformation about the peaceful Islamic terrorists who just murdered and raped a bunch of civilians.

I'm here to make them look bad.i
Every post you have in this thread is like an uneducated child wrote it, including this. Nice deflection though.

Nobody is excusing this Hamas barbarism , but it's quite clear some of you are quite happy with a genocide to take place.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
The only time Muslims think about children is when they are trying to find a bride.

It'd be nice if you would edit that. Half my family are Muslims and none of them took child brides. I know other Muslims and they don't either. This is a disgusting joke. In those countries like Iran or Afghanistan, yes that's a thing. But don't paint all Muslims with so broad a brush!

Liljagare

It'd be nice if you would edit that. Half my family are Muslims and none of them took child brides. I know other Muslims and they don't either. This is a disgusting joke. In those countries like Iran or Afghanistan, yes that's a thing. But don't paint all Muslims with so broad a brush!

I think that the brush is going to get much, much broader. It's like a revival of the protestant wars. :\

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This low tier shit slinging is a working example of why there's a no politics rule here. Discuss anything more serious than Disney and it's myriad failures and the discord immediately devolves to people being obnoxiously literal, obnoxiously dense, and obnoxiously off topic. No one here gives a shit that you hate or love Muslims or that you can't read sarcasm without throwing a three page long semantics clusterfuck. Really. No one cares. Be adults. Fuck.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
This low tier shit slinging is a working example of why there's a no politics rule here. Discuss anything more serious than Disney and its myriad failures and the discord immediately devolves to people being obnoxiously literal, obnoxiously dense, and obnoxiously off topic. No one here gives a shit that you hate or love Muslims or that you can't read sarcasm without throwing a three page long semantics clusterfuck. Really. No one cares. Be adults. Fuck.
To be fair, our Disney threads are about as peaceful as the Middle East, too.

Liljagare

Just fuck HamaSS, fuck RuSSia, and fuck nations that just can't evolve beyond a tribal state anymore. Screw religion, fuck all folks who are so indoctrinated so much into their belief that they can hate their neighbour and are able to freely kill them.

Above all, Fuck this shit.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Today, this banner was displayed in one of the largest football stadiums in the UK. For context, such displays typically require approval from the club before being allowed inside the stadium. Last season the club mocked the Queen at her death and displays similarly insulting banners every Remembrance Day. Can you imagine something like this being shown during a Premier League game?

70KFuXy.jpg
Yep, that’s Celtic football club alright, all of them would be executed on sight by Hamas for being “christians” but they support anything that has any tinge of anti-Britishness.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Except there are christians that live in Palestine and they are not getting executed.
Don’t fool yourself, that’s a “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” relationship. You know fine rightly the doctrine they preach that non-believers are infidels and “deserve” to be killed. Extremism wants everyone to be what they are, there is no room for others. Not even sure why I’m in here, away to play medievil and thank my lucky stars I live somewhere at peace…for now. Enjoy your club that glorifies terrorists.

Romulus

How hard is it to own a firearm in Israel, like a semiauto rifle? I noticed a couple of videos were Palestinian fighters were swarming a neighborhood with no caution for the people inside the homes.
In Texas, terrorist fighters would need to use extreme caution because every other home has multiple AR15s, shotguns, or PCCs at least.
Idf wasn't ready and people near the border at least need to be able to fight back.
Just kicking down doors and shooting them because "Jewish."

Yep, that’s Celtic football club alright, all of them would be executed on sight by Hamas for being “christians” but they support anything that has any tinge of anti-Britishness.

Celtic continuing to think they are striking a blow for Ireland by playing in a shit-tier league which is largely ignored by Irish people who much prefer to watch the English Premiership.

They are truly a great representation of Norn Iron Republicanism because normal people in the RoI want fuck all to do with them and their backwards ideology.

zeldaring

Banned
Don’t fool yourself, that’s a “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” relationship. You know fine rightly the doctrine they preach that non-believers are infidels and “deserve” to be killed. Extremism wants everyone to be what they are, there is no room for others. Not even sure why I’m in here, away to play medievil and thank my lucky stars I live somewhere at peace…for now. Enjoy your club that glorifies terrorists.
You know that the none believer line comes originally from the Torah right? This is what the Torah says about someone going into Jewish territory and trying to say there is no God or saying the Torah is the wrong book or trying to teach a different religion.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 New Century Version (NCV)
Do not give in to such people. Do not listen or feel sorry for them, and do not let them go free or protect them. You must put them to death. You must be the first one to start to kill them, and then everyone else must join in.

Oh and I have seen both sides do plenty of evil terrorists things to each other I don't support both sides because both sides I talked to think the other side are evil terrorist monsters.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
They don't ever stop to think the Western culture allows for that freedom of speech. Reverse the roles and have Jews or Christians celebration of Arab death in an Arab country? They'd be captured or killed.

Western culture had to be brought into that freedom for ALL kicking and screaming all throughout the last 150 years. Shoot... The last 200!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
How hard is it to own a firearm in Israel, like a semiauto rifle? I noticed a couple of videos were Palestinian fighters were swarming a neighborhood with no caution for the people inside the homes.
In Texas, terrorist fighters would need to use extreme caution because every other home has multiple AR15s, shotguns, or PCCs at least.
Idf wasn't ready and people near the border at least need to be able to fight back.
Just kicking down doors and shooting them because "Jewish."
Only 2% of the Israeli population owns a firearm. Typically only allowed a handgun, can only possess a maximum of 50 rounds, per Google.

So the bad guys didn't have much to worry about when they rolled in to commit their atrocities.

Europeans never fail to tell me how afraid they are that Americans have so many guns, but the world isn't made of gumdrops and rainbows. Groups like ISIS and Hamas would love nothing more than to rape and murder everyone in the West, if only they had the power to do so. The modern world only continues to exist through a position of strength.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Only 2% of the Israeli population owns a firearm. Typically only allowed a handgun, can only possess a maximum of 50 rounds, per Google.

So the bad guys didn't have much to worry about when they rolled in to commit their atrocities.

Europeans never fail to tell me how afraid they are that Americans have so many guns, but the world isn't made of gumdrops and rainbows. Groups like ISIS and Hamas would love nothing more than to rape and murder everyone in the West, if only they had the power to do so. The modern world only continues to exist through a position of strength.
Western countries are blessed because nobody needs guns to defend against swarms of mid east terrorists (with cheering governments) or one of those African countries you hear about with rebels and warlords pillaging villages. Guns are owned for recreation or protecting against their own people (burglars and drug thugs etc...). But it's never so bad like swarms of terrorists with rocket launchers or guys rampaging down the streets in pick up trucks.

I'm surprised so few people in Israel own guns. Youd think it'd be open season in case they get into Palestine skirmishes.

The only westernized country with that risk looks like Israel as they are right in that deathtrap location, clearly outnumbered, and it's the worst area in the world with crazy religious people, loads of useless unemployed people (most of the countries in the vicinity of Israel have double dight % unemployment while Israel is 3%), terrorists and worst of all governments who support it.

They don't ever stop to think the Western culture allows for that freedom of speech. Reverse the roles and have Jews or Christians celebration of Arab death in an Arab country? They'd be captured or killed.
Unfortunately too many take advantage of Western tolerance (and in some cases celebration) of hatred and violence thinly veiled as ‘culture’ / religion.

Romulus

That would almost pass the test if they could have 2.

And I agree, if they could push a button and kill every last one of us, many wouldn't hesitate. But let's keep passing laws that make us softer and less prepared.

Ironbunny

Europeans never fail to tell me how afraid they are that Americans have so many guns.

As an European I get the idea of owning guns but there are different ways to do it and what guns you can own. Painting Europe as a 1 pole thought in this issue is wrong way to go by. In my country we have 1.5 million licensed firearms and about 430,000 licences. For a country with 5.5 millions its quite a lot. The funky Abba Sweden has double that. Sorry offtopic.

zeldaring

Banned
That would almost pass the test if they could have 2.

And I agree, if they could push a button and kill every last one of us, many wouldn't hesitate. But let's keep passing laws that make us softer and less preprepared

Unfortunately that's goes for every country Iraq was attacked when they had nothing to with 9/11 and millions were killed cause they were weak. Palestinians lost most their land cause they were weak. Its all about power.

theclaw135

Banned
You know that the none believer line comes originally from the Torah right? This is what the Torah says about someone going into Jewish territory and trying to say there is no God or saying the Torah is the wrong book or trying to teach a different religion.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 New Century Version (NCV)
Do not give in to such people. Do not listen or feel sorry for them, and do not let them go free or protect them. You must put them to death. You must be the first one to start to kill them, and then everyone else must join in.

Oh and I have seen both sides do plenty of evil terrorists things to each other I don't support both sides because both sides I talked to think the other side are evil terrorist monsters.

I have no love for religion, as an institution, lines like that aren't making me any more positive about it.

This typical behavior of humans like you they see the other side as evil monsters and the other side views them the same way. 99% of Muslims don't want kids to be suicide bombers. Problem is people can't put them selves in other people's shoes.
Yep. If that were the case my muslim majority country would enfore shariah law already on them infidels. What stopped them? Oh the silent moderate muslims.

Romulus

Unfortunately that's goes for every country Iraq was attacked when they had nothing to with 9/11 and millions were killed cause they were weak. Palestinians lost most their land cause they were weak. Its all about power.

Every country tries to guilt the other but in almost every case, they were fighting each other for land before the powerful occupiers ever arrived. The Native Americans were slaughtering and enslaving one another but built up the narrative of peaceful gatherers.
Basically if you have the power, it's used to take. I don't believe the US ever had ambitions to take Iraq as their own. Just shitty political agendas.

MrMephistoX

As an European I get the idea of owning guns but there are different ways to do it and what guns you can own. Painting Europe as a 1 pole thought in this issue is wrong way to go by. In my country we have 1.5 million licensed firearms and about 430,000 licences. For a country with 5.5 millions its quite a lot. The funky Abba Sweden has double that. Sorry offtopic.
TBH I’m surprised terrorists haven’t taken advantage of the U.S’ relatively loose gun laws and committed a mass shooting campaign. Why go to the trouble of making bombs when all that’s needed is a criminal background check to get an AR15 or AK47? Get 2-5 jihadis to do this and they’d wreak havoc. What’s a 10 day cooling off period when you get a lifetime of virgins in paradise? If that happened I’m pretty sure we’d have an assault weapons ban in a matter of days. You don’t even have to be a citizen to buy a firearm.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
And mid east people wonder why the world stereotypes them as terrorists, car bombers, plane hijackers and stuff like that.

Google says mid east countries are about 500 million total. The world has about 8 billion people. Thats only about 6% of the worlds population, but probably 90% of terrorist stuff originates from there. Hell, China alone is about 3x the population of the mid east and the entire far east and south asian population is around 2.5 billion (that's 5x the mid east countries). Yet how many terrorist bombings or plane hijackings or rocket launcher attacks are done by Asian people?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
TBH I’m surprised terrorists haven’t taken advantage of the U.S’ relatively loose gun laws and committed a mass shooting campaign. Why go to the trouble of making bombs when all that’s needed is a criminal background check to get an AR15 or AK47? Get 2-5 jihadis to do this and they’d wreak havoc. What’s a 10 day cooling off period when you get a lifetime of virgins in paradise? If that happened I’m pretty sure we’d have an assault weapons ban in a matter of days. You don’t even have to be a citizen to buy a firearm.
Because even though armed psychos in the US (shooting sprees every month) are the norm, even a slew of terrorist guys driving around in jeeps shooting at people would get shot back at and the cops and swat teams would beeline them with a shoot to kill mentality.

I dont think the typical downtown Manhattan guy is armed, but you never know. When it comes to the US, you never know if a household is unarmed, has a shitty pistol or is home to a gun nut with a warchest of rifles and shotguns.

HoodWinked

they did try that, its counterproductive because it just unites Americans, what works better is what's happening now and just flooding borders without cultural integration, no guns needed.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Nothing from an official source, but by all accounts it's looking like Israel is going to annihilate the areas where they think Hamas are.

What things look like in the morning will be interesting.

Apocryphon

Hamas apologists are pathetic. Resistance is one thing, but literally putting the entire population of Gaza at risk by committing the kind of incursion and acts of barbarism that would make ISIS members hard is something else.

At this point I think if the UN aren’t willing or able to deploy a large peace keeping force into Gaza, we’re looking at a full scale mobilization in Israel and a long siege that will see thousands die. Hamas needs to be completely gutted. The humanitarian crisis in Gaza is real, but no country on Earth would respond to their lands being invaded and their population being executed and tortured in their own homes any differently.

As much as I abhor wanton violence, I’m not going to judge Israel for what is to come now. If the population in Gaza supports Hamas’s actions, well.. you reap what you sow.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Hamas apologists are pathetic. Resistance is one thing, but literally putting the entire population of Gaza at risk by committing the kind of incursion and acts of barbarism that would make ISIS members hard is something else.

At this point I think if the UN aren’t willing or able to deploy a large peace keeping force into Gaza, we’re looking at a full scale mobilization in Israel and a long siege that will see thousands die. Hamas needs to be completely gutted. The humanitarian crisis in Gaza is real, but no country on Earth would respond to their lands being invaded and their population being executed and tortured in their own homes any differently.

As much as I abhor wanton violence, I’m not going to judge Israel for what is to come now. If the population in Gaza supports Hamas’s actions, well.. you reap what you sow.

Most of the apologists I've seen have been of the blue haired reeee crowd who think guerilla warfare is an album by Rage Against the Machine or some shit and who oppose IDF not because of any real policy or tactic used, but the usual Hot Topic hard line of "America and the Christians like Israel so fuck them haha rebel rebel bitch bitch rebel rebel party party,"

Still correct though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom