• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal S3 |OT| Man Destroys God. Hannibal Eats Man. Hannibal Inherits The Earth.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 3 "Secondo" (Directed by Vincenzo Natali)

Will Graham continues his search for Hannibal Lecter, making his way to Hannibal's childhood home in Lithuania. Meanwhile, Jack Crawford arrives in Italy, hoping to find Will and intervene before tragedy strikes again, and Bedelia warns Hannibal against unraveling his new life.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoy so much of this show, but I really wish the people spoke like actual people

it'd surely be just as effective

Dysun

I enjoy so much of this show, but I really wish the people spoke like actual people

Fuller said episode 2 was the most pretentious episode yet on an interview in What The Flick. He told no lies, I'm hoping we can tone that down a bit going forward

the dialogue in this series will always hold it back from being one of my favorites because of this reason. i've never enjoyed the writing really. but the visual aspect is incredible.

I go back and forth on these last two episodes. At the end of the day I like them but its time to get moving. I want to see Will on the hunt.
Looks like your wish has been granted.

The hunt is on
grin.gif

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
"I may have been impulsive."

Jesus, Fuller, lol.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
"Technically."

I maintain that this is the darkest comedy on TV.

This is strange.

She is really pretty though

Also whoever does the Hannibal Music should do the Music for a Silent Hill game..But that will never happen :(

Top Bottom