• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal S3 |OT| Man Destroys God. Hannibal Eats Man. Hannibal Inherits The Earth.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
PSA: I haven't ordered from Mondo in a while, it looks like they have a new account/order system. Make sure your account is set up and configured before the drop!

is there no way to add payment info? I logged into my account and at least my shipping info is accurate.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Heads up for UK watchers who have Sky On Demand: it looks like the first episode of the new series is available now, if you don't want to wait until the 10th. Not sure if they've made it available now on purpose or by mistake.

nice. watching now.

I'll be sure to post lots of spoilers

-griffy-

Banned
God damn, it had to right in the middle of the one spontaneous meeting we decided to have at work. Missed the poster.

EDIT: I'm actually pretty upset. I had the tabs open and ready to go, Twitter alerts etc. Bleh.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
waiting for that Paypal icon to stop spinning and tell me my LP order went through.

and I got it.

In transplanting their characters to the continent, Fuller and the Hannibal team draw upon the traditions of past horror works set there: The vivid colors and extreme closeups of Giallo, the moody moors of vintage Hammer. Occasionally, analog keyboard textures snake through Brian Reitzell’s instrumental score, injecting a hint of Goblin into the proceedings.

Hype continues to rise.

Is it time yet. Is it it on.

tumblr_inline_nijvzkwIDO1qz5s08.gif

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
UK resident here, I'm very confused that the first episode is already available.

watch it so we can post annoying cryptic messages like people on twitter who know something but can't say

when he did that thing in that scene! woah!

Jex

watch it so we can post annoying cryptic messages like people on twitter who know something but can't say

when he did that thing in that scene! woah!

I hear that's what everyone loves.

I personally enjoyed the scene with the food. Mhmm.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No way Doctor Who fans would be dressed that well.

Oh, this is airing tonight! Not sure why, but I was convinced this wasn't going to air untill somewhere next month so this is a pleasant surprise.

devjin

“Hannibal” is the Best Drama on Television - http://www.rogerebert.com/demanders/hannibal-is-the-best-drama-on-television

On every level, Bryan Fuller and the team behind “Hannibal” are elevating what we should expect from network television. Books could be written on how the show explores its themes not through traditional crime drama mysteries of the week but through character, and there’s simply no program, cable included, that uses visual language more confidently and engagingly. Not just ethics, but everything about the program, is reflected in its aesthetics. “Hannibal” has already investigated numerous themes over its two seasons and change, but it comes back to the thin line between someone insane enough to dine on human flesh and how close someone has to come to insanity to understand that. There’s no better program on television.

Another glaring review!

Top Bottom