• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal S3 |OT| Man Destroys God. Hannibal Eats Man. Hannibal Inherits The Earth.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Is it weird that this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen?

Oh Christ this is the darkest thing and I'm laughing my ass off. I'm loving every minute of this.

JCizzle

This is a funky episode, jumping all over the place. If course we also don't get to see who lived, such a tease lol

_Ryo_

So, that dude is a cannibal too? Could be a replacement for Will but I still feel Hannibal will kill him.

yami4ct

I can barely get my head around this episode. What a way to start a season.

I dunno how this could be possible, but was that...
Zachary Quinto
on the floor in Bedelia's office?

Yep. Wikipedia says he's in this season, so I doubt it's the last we'll see of him.

Kuroyume

Banned
That fucking previw FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"I have to eat him" omfg

That was...an episode. Not sure what to make of it, definitely needs a rewatch. I loved a lot of it, though. This really does seem like Fuller let a little more loose.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Bryan Fuller has my permission to create the rest of television from now on.

Begaria

That fucking previw FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

image.php

I'm gonna say I think some scenes in the first episode will make more sense as the season goes on. Hannibal letting his trueself out is going to be something to watch.

THAT PREVIEW THOUGH HOLY FUCK

LaneDS

The main thing I took away from this is that I can't watch this show with commercial breaks. Kills way too much of the atmosphere. Will be watching slightly delayed next week.

Euron

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT PREVIEW HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Alana AND Crawford lived!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

yami4ct

That preview was WAY too spoilery.

It spoiled a bit of who was alive, but I feel like a lot of that wasn't really a question anyway. There's always the possibility a few of those character shots are red herrings as well. Would not put it past Fuller and co.

"I have to eat him" omfg

That was...an episode. Not sure what to make of it, definitely needs a rewatch. I loved a lot of it, though. This really does seem like Fuller let a little more loose.

It felt like it needed to quickly establish Hannibal and Bedelia's situation, but there was only so much of this season's actual story Fuller wanted to stick into the premiere. To compensate, it leaned heavily into non-chronoligal storytelling and weird imagery. Felt a bit like it was spinning its wheels, but I still liked it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Good thing I turned the TV off before I saw most of the preview but I was still spoiled a bit, they jumped right into the preview with almost no warning on the Canadian station.

Top Bottom