• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd |OT| I'll Miku-Miku GAF (For Reals)

It's because, while you may not be a trophy chaser, there are many people who are - to the point that there were actually people who chose not to purchase F 2nd NA/EU due to it sharing trophies with the JP version. There are people who really do buy the game just to collect all the trophies, and dumbing the trophies down to these people really does seem to have an impact on sales.

Well, I'm certainly not going to blame the company for wanting more sales. That perfectly explains why they would do it. It's those trophy chasers that now have me confused...

SHarris78

Any news on :

1) When the already available DLC will work with the PS3 (only works on the Vita for me, unless i'm doing something wrong).

2) When the Xmas bundle will be free for those who bought the Costume bundle.

hamchan

Well, I'm certainly not going to blame the company for wanting more sales. That perfectly explains why they would do it. It's those trophy chasers that now have me confused...

Basically these trophy chasers don't actually want a challenge, they just want shiny trophies next to their name to make themselves feel good. I'd actually prefer the trophies to be super hard and ridiculous, but if it really does affect sales then I can't blame any developer for making them easy.

I'll still try to get all extreme perfects anyways whether there's an achievement for it or not.

Any news on :

1) When the already available DLC will work with the PS3 (only works on the Vita for me, unless i'm doing something wrong).

2) When the Xmas bundle will be free for those who bought the Costume bundle.
Latest on those issues from the Sega forum:

NullPointer said:
I'm not sure of the status at this very moment, but it's a know issue that's being worked on. Again, we appreciate your patience.

For these types of issues, it really helps if you guys actually inform our Customer Service (https://help.sega.com/), since they are the ones who track these things and generally have a better view of the situation. You'll also get a response when things get resolved as well.

Yasumi

Banned
Meiko's costume wasn't supposed to be free, was it? Because it was for me, and I haven't bought the costume club pack.

how do you download the song? I have song club pass but it's showing $2.99 for me

That... also sounds like a mistake. The songs are supposed to simply show up as free in the store. To be sure, are you logged in when you are looking at the store listing?

The update clearly isn't finished yet so hopefully any issues get ironed out as Sony catches up.

Yasumi

Banned
Yeah, uh... I don't know what happened, but I just got $12 of DLC for free. Maybe buying the song pack also triggered the costume pack for some reason? Or it's just not done yet, maybe? I can't be the only one.
16036079071_e86097aac4_o.jpg

Yasumi

Banned
So it's either Song Club or new track that hit today is triggering it
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...aby-/cid=UP0177-PCSE00434_00-PJDF2DLC07PV0757
Don't think it's the new song, since I claimed it, the Orange Rin skin, and the Meiko costume at the same time, all free.

I'm also seeing them free, but I'm afraid to "buy" them and having my account glitched or something.
Don't think there's anything to worry about. Once you claim a free item, it's yours and considered "purchased".

antibolo

Banned
Oh well, I got them.

I'm more worried about what happens when you buy a cross-buy item while the other platform hasn't appeared on the store yet (only seeing the Vita versions so far). But maybe I'm thinking too much into this.

So far the DLC deployment for this game is a huge mess! We still don't have the bundle for the Christmas modules.

Yasumi

Banned
Oh well, I got them.

I'm more worried about what happens when you buy a cross-buy item while the other platform hasn't appeared on the store yet (only seeing the Vita versions so far). But maybe I'm thinking too much into this.
They should be in your download list.

antibolo

Banned
They should be in your download list.

You're right, they are.

[gilda radner]Nevermind.[/gilda radner]

So are there any people out there who bought the costume club but not the song club? If so, can you get the new costumes free? It seems like they goofed up and bound them to the song club.

antibolo

Banned
Full store update is up, and not only is there still no pack for the Christmas modules, the new modules don't have one either.

I'm starting to think that they can't do them due to technical reasons (having content in both the packs and the costume club), and Sega was not aware of them before announcing the packs.

OMG Aero

Full store update is up, and not only is there still no pack for the Christmas modules, the new modules don't have one either.

I'm starting to think that they can't do them due to technical reasons (having content in both the packs and the costume club), and Sega was not aware of them before announcing the packs.
The bundle pack for the Christmas modules went up on the UK PSN store last week so it can't be due to technical issues.
Sega are just incompetent at handling the DLC for this game for some reason. I've been having an email conversation with Sega support for like a week now trying to sort out why I can only download the PS3 version of the Americana module and not the Vita version and also why I can't download the extra characters despite buying them for the first game, their latest solution was to just send me a code for the extra characters and the PSN store says it's an invalid code.

The bundle pack for the Christmas modules went up on the UK PSN store last week so it can't be due to technical issues.
Sega are just incompetent at handling the DLC for this game for some reason. I've been having an email conversation with Sega support for like a week now trying to sort out why I can only download the PS3 version of the Americana module and not the Vita version and also why I can't download the extra characters despite buying them for the first game, their latest solution was to just send me a code for the extra characters and the PSN store says it's an invalid code.
To be fair, they did say right out the gate this was going to be SoA's largest DLC rollout ever. But we also can't be sure the issues are the fault of Sega or Sony. This period is huge for digital content in general and Sony themselves are not immune to mistakes.

Draikin 2

Anyone know if the Costume Club DLC is actually functional in the EU now? Apparently it still wasn't working a few days ago.

emiliano

Same as me lol

Edit: ^Costume Club still isn't working

Zhao_Yun

Hm... somehow I can't get the Mix-and-Match Master trophy to pop. I own more than 51 customization items but no trophy. Anyone else with this problem? :(

c-murph

Oh my. I was really annoyed when I went to import my save data and it was only 13 hours into the game...

I figured something was wrong, so, I went back the the JP game... Apparently, i figured out how to turn off the cross save feature so the game hadn't updated to the network.

Save the JP game, went back to the NA version and my 55 hour data was there with all my DP and items unlocked. Phew...

Scher

Hm... somehow I can't get the Mix-and-Match Master trophy to pop. I own more than 51 customization items but no trophy. Anyone else with this problem? :(

I had that same issue. I believe the issue is that the trophy states you need to purchase 51 customization items, which means it probably doesn't count those items brought over when you transfer save data from Project Diva F/f. I wasn't able to obtain the trophy until I unlocked all the customization items in the game and purchased them.

Top Bottom