• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd |OT| I'll Miku-Miku GAF (For Reals)

Soulflarz

Banned
I presume Best Buy doesnt come with pre order dlc :/
Still, $37 for a ps3 version will offset the price difference for the day those go pay to download.

Busaiku

So when one of the unlocks is get X combos through all playthroughs, does that mean that my final score at the end of each difficulty (each difficulty only counting once)?
Or could I play on the same difficulty over and over getting that x amount after so many plays?

ascii42

Just started playing on my PS TV. I failed the tutorial on the first try because I didn't think about the star notes requiring the touchscreen. Would have been nice if it automatically recognized I was playing on a PS TV and defaulted to using the sticks, but no big deal. Was just kind of funny.

Clov

I ordered my Vita copy from Amazon.ca, and I got the card inside my game. Wonder why some people aren't getting theirs?

cpooi

The save transfer from JP to EN, is it a one time thing?

Or can I transfer it back and forth, like normal cross save?

I have the PS3 version (JP), and was thinking of picking up EN Vita, cause cheaper.

I got the card, US Best Buy.

Also, dang, this is a while heck of a lot more difficult than the pervious. In seeing a ton of stuff that I only ever saw in hard or extreme in f that are appearing in three and four star normal songs. Fun game, though, and looking forward to unlocking everything and moving on to hard mode.

Out of curiosity, is there a time limit for me to get the Song Club or Costume Club DLC?

Like will these bundles go away when the first song or costume releases or will they always be available for purchase?

pariah164

DUbLRsQ.jpg
Wasn't expecting a Perfect on this, but I'll take it.

My nemesis. We meet again.

Tried to pick up a Vita copy today but the clerk at GS had "No idea where they went." He asked another employee "Where's the stack of Vita games I put here?" but they were already pretty busy thumbing through a magazine and ignoring the endlessly ringing phone. Dude didn't even acknowledge his presence. So the guy I originally asked looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

Weird store.

Kumubou

I'm actually surprised they went through the trouble of subtitling most (all but 1?) of the songs. That's usually a real pain in the ass to handle officially.

The Normal charts definitely feel denser than they did in the earlier games -- I hope this holds up on Hard and Extreme.

Seems like it, my copy from best buy had it.

What is the card anyways? I have one from the jp version too.

For a TCG called Weiss Schwartz. Official website. It's like Magic: The Gathering, or Yu-Gi-Oh, except you build decks of anime characters (Love Live, Madoka, Angel Beats, etc.). Looks amusing and I'd like to try it, but the stuff is expensive, even for a TCG, so I haven't ever picked up a deck.

Having played only 2 songs so far, it already feels like they made Normal trickier. Hopefully this means unlocking everything in Extreme won't be such a slog.

Also there's already some funny business going on with these star sliders, and I'm not sure if I like it!

And while being able to use the sticks is appreciated, I have, on several occasions, still tried to use to rear touch to hit star notes despite having it set to sticks. Guess I'll need to work on that...

Caladrius

Having played only 2 songs so far, it already feels like they made Normal trickier. Hopefully this means unlocking everything in Extreme won't be such a slog.

Also there's already some funny business going on with these star sliders, and I'm not sure if I like it!

And while being able to use the sticks is appreciated, I have, on several occasions, still tried to use to rear touch to hit star notes despite having it set to sticks. Guess I'll need to work on that...

The Star Sliders change tempo extremely abruptly. You WILL get screwed out of a technical zone at least once because of it.

I don't think there are any modules or accessories unlocked in extreme this time. I remember some UI themes being unlocked but that's it.

If it doesn't automatically say free, you could try and redownload the first game's Extra Character Pack DLC and see if that automatically gives you this game's set or lets you download it for free.

Or maybe this game automatically detects it.

Well, redownloading doesn't work. Going to wait for the game to get here.

DKL

If I pay in the $100 or whatever they want for the season passes, does this just get me everything?

If I pay in the $100 or whatever they want for the season passes, does this just get me everything?

Everything except the stuff that has already been earmarked as preorder bonuses; not included are the Americana Module, the Extra Characters (their vanilla appearances only; the pass includes some alternate costumes for said characters), and the non-playable AR/Live Studio songs.

Astarte

There is surely an exact way, but this is what worked for me, start up your Japanese copy and go to Network.

While I was there, I messed around with my profile a little bit but I think all you need to do is open Network, after I did that, I put in my US copy and it imported the save.

It also imported to the Vita version.

Thank you so much

DKL

Everything except the stuff that has already been earmarked as preorder bonuses; not included are the Americana Module, the Extra Characters (their vanilla appearances only; the pass includes some alternate costumes for said characters), and the non-playable AR/Live Studio songs.

I got some code from Gamestop... does that cover everything else not found in the passes?

I got some code from Gamestop... does that cover everything else not found in the passes?

The GameStop code gets you the Americana Module and the Extra Characters, but not the AR/Live stages that were given with Amazon.com preorders. (It should be noted, again, the AR/Live songs are non-playable content viewable only in Studio mode. A few AR/Live songs are included in the base game if you want to decide if you want to pick them up; everything that was retailer exclusive is apparently available for sale day one.)

man i'm glad kaito cheered up in this game. he seemed really bummed all the time in project diva f. and i think he, like, died once.

Song list seems pretty solid so far. I'd say I'm enjoying it roughly the same amount as I did Project Diva F's (though I still like Mirai 2's better than both of them, which probably has to do with it being 2 games' worth).

Top Bottom