• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F |OT| BELEEK (PS3/Vita)

Just so we know is this for PS3 version or can we post VITA scores too ?
( i have both but i'm not ashamed to say that i have 1 year of vita practise and only less than a week for PS3 , it's a little hard for me to get Extreme on PS3 , but i'll welcome anyone if i'm allowed to take part On both consoles

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm missing some modules but I have no idea how to unlock them. I bought every module I can and it only says I have 89% of them unlocked. I've beaten the game on normal, hard, did a few songs on extreme and played every character 10 times. What else?

I'm missing some modules but I have no idea how to unlock them. I bought every module I can and it only says I have 89% of them unlocked. I've beaten the game on normal, hard, did a few songs on extreme and played every character 10 times. What else?

Here's a list of them plus their requirements.

But off the top of my head, there's one you get after playing Rin through 50 songs.

You'll also have to play Senbonzakura about 10 times to unlock all the modules that come with that one.

Noi

The Rin one, for some reason, doesn't count for the all modules trophy. The game gave me the title + trophy for it despite not having unlocked/bought the Future Rin module. I did get all the Senbonsakura ones though.

macklelol

The Rin one, for some reason, doesn't count for the all modules trophy. The game gave me the title + trophy for it despite not having unlocked/bought the Future Rin module. I did get all the Senbonsakura ones though.

There's a title for getting all the non-extra and another one for the extra modules. The trophy is linked to the non-extra title, since trophies are shared between the Vita and PS3 version (for the Japanese version of the game). Same thing for playing extra/non-extra songs, artworks, and all that stuff.

Noi

There's a title for getting all the non-extra and another one for the extra modules. The trophy is linked to the non-extra title, since trophies are shared between the Vita and PS3 version (for the Japanese version of the game). Same thing for playing extra/non-extra songs, artworks, and all that stuff.

That's the thing though, I only got the trophy/title when I bought the last senbonsakura outfit, and those are extras too. It's weird.

Luigi87

You are right. Notes in Chance Time do not affect your gauge at all (up OR down). But if your gauge empties before the song is over, it doesn't matter what your score was...you will not receive a passing grade.

You didn't stop playing after Chance Time, did you? World's End Umbrella has a bit more to it, after that!

No, the song literally ended on me after I missed the big star during chance time (and I was relatively healthy throughout the song). The final section didn't even pop for me.

When I did it again I got a Great, but still it was quite odd.

macklelol

That's the thing though, I only got the trophy/title when I bought the last senbonsakura outfit, and those are extras too. It's weird.

This wasn't the case for me, I bought all the modules except one of the Senbonzakura modules and that's when the trophy popped for me.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
So close to getting perfect on Unhappy refrain on extreme. Still the best song on the game, gets me pumped every time.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Thanks

Apparently i was following a Vita trophy guide, which doesn't seem to work 100%. Any PS3 guides out there? I would have done Rin early on...

Future Rin and the extra modules don't count towards the trophy. And despite playing a certain character 10 times, if I'm not mistaken, you need to play them in a song that only includes them (no two or three vocaloid performances) to count towards the 10.

macklelol

Future Rin and the extra modules don't count towards the trophy. And despite playing a certain character 10 times, if I'm not mistaken, you need to play them in a song that only includes them (no two or three vocaloid performances) to count towards the 10.

I think as long there's no guest vocaloids, multiple singers count for the play 10 songs. I played Acute several times just to get Kaito, Meiko, and Rin play counts quickly.

Noi

I think as long there's no guest vocaloids, multiple singers count for the play 10 songs. I played Acute several times just to get Kaito, Meiko, and Rin play counts quickly.

This is correct. I don't like the two Meiko songs very much, so I had her replace Miku in secret police while I grinding diva points. It only counts the person actually on stage, not the one singing. I also did both Rin/Len songs to get their count higher at the same time.

Danj

Got my first EXCELLENT!

BToTqOhIUAAhEMt.jpg:large

zroid

Banned
I guess it's expected that when you take music from a wide range of creators, the appeal of any particular track could vary widely. Because I actually surprisingly enjoy some of the music, but really dislike some too. I start to get rather annoyed on the songs I don't like and I perform worse as a result, lol. That's a problem if I end up failing the song... I'll end up spending more time on the songs I dislike instead of those I like... :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Alright, now I'm stuck again in my trophy hunt. For some reason I don't have all gifts unlocked I guess, I bought every thing in the shop and I didn't get the trophy for it. Any special requirement to unlock them for purchase?

Step

Alright, now I'm stuck again in my trophy hunt. For some reason I don't have all gifts unlocked I guess, I bought every thing in the shop and I didn't get the trophy for it. Any special requirement to unlock them for purchase?

Do you have all of the cakes you get from max friendship level with everyone of them? also your own birthday cake?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I guess it's expected that when you take music from a wide range of creators, the appeal of any particular track could vary widely. Because I actually surprisingly enjoy some of the music, but really dislike some too. I start to get rather annoyed on the songs I don't like and I perform worse as a result, lol. That's a problem if I end up failing the song... I'll end up spending more time on the songs I dislike instead of those I like... :(
I just hate the ones that don't have much of a rhythm. There's only like one or two, but it's annoying to play.

This challenge is over! See the results here.

H5XHWut.png

Challenge all your fellow GAFfers and take the top score!

Play Cat Food on Hard difficulty, and PM me a screenshot of the score screen (press the PS button, scoot over to the Photos tab on the left, and select Save Screenshot). The highest score that I receive by this time next week (9/15 5:00 PM EDT) will be the champion! Do not use any Help items, though Challenge items are acceptable.

The prize: The winner will receive codes to redeem all currently available DLC: Extra Characters and Snow Miku 2013!

jCRbGUl.png

9r8r4Rl.png

(US/Canada only, unfortunately. If you already have the DLC or are unable to redeem it, you are still free to participate but please leave me a note that you cannot claim the prize so it can go to the runner up.)​

(Sorry this is sort of rough, but I am literally posting this from the trunk of an SUV and didn't want to put off getting this started any longer. I'll fix it up later when I can get back ON a PC.)

Wonko_C

Score Challenge

Challenge all your fellow GAFfers and take the top score!

Play Cat Food on Hard difficulty, and PM me a screenshot of the score screen (press the PS button, scoot over to the Photos tab on the left, and select Save Screenshot). The highest score that I receive by this time next week (9/15 5:00 PM EDT) will be the champion! Do not use any Help items, though Challenge items are acceptable.

The prize: The winner will receive codes to redeem all currently available DLC: Extra Characters and Snow Miku! (US/Canada only, unfortunately. If you already have the DLC or are unable to redeem it, you are still free to participate but please leave me a note that you cannot claim the prize so it can go to the runner up.)

(Sorry this is sort of rough, but I am literally posting this from the trunk of an SUV and didn't want to put off getting this started any longer. I'll fix it up later when I can get back ON a PC.)

Can we post scores from the Vita version? I no longer have a PS3 so I am fine with not qualifying for the prize. (and of course I don't have access to the extra songs on Vita so I wouldn't post scores from those)

Can we post scores from the Vita version? I no longer have a PS3 so I am fine with not qualifying for the prize. (and of course I don't have access to the extra songs on Vita so I wouldn't post scores from those)

I'm of the opinion that Vita and PS3 scores aren't directly comparable due to the different handling of Star notes and this is really meant to promote the PS3 release of the game, but if you really can't compete on PS3 and aren't going for the prize I'll allow it.

I should note the song chosen for the challenge is not one of the extra songs! It's actually the very first song on the list, chosen to make it easy for anyone just now picking up the game to be able to jump in.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Even though I already have the dlc, and play on extreme, I must compete for top crown glory that is the highest score. Perfecting it was the easy part, just need to reduce the goods :p

I went back to playing Project Diva 2nd Dreamy theater today and couldn't do it. It was too easy (beside youknowwho). Makes me realize what a jump in difficulty Project Diva F really is, and i'm really excited for F 2.

Well Well as i'm on EU ( not elligible for the prize) i'll post for both PS3 and VITA

( for the fun of it )Fear my runner-up scores guys!!!

Step

I read wrong and I thought the deadline was due today, I was so scared haha but I'll try my best to get the 1st place > : |

rpmurphy

I don't expect to win, but I'll give it a shot! At least it will help improve my timings.

I don't usually play this song much though... gotta practice!

EDIT: And... submitted. DLC come to meeeeee... :p

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I suck at this game so much, but am glad that apparently there was another way to unlock the Append modules.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Got my Platinum trophy today. Very fun game! I hope future games come to America as well, I'll pick them up day 1

Busaiku

The last 3 songs on Hard (Unhappy Refrain, Rin-chan Now, and Negaposi Continues) are way too Hard for me though.
Gah.

Top Bottom