• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Does this guy have some kind of Carmack laugh that I'm hearing when his mouth is closed? I swear I hear a little bit of it at times...

These cards look pretty difficult to balance but that's just me.

gutshot

New keyword Inspire, activates an ability every time you use your hero power.

nN4k9GU.png

Hylian7

I'll have to see how this actually works out, and if there is other stuff out there to deal with it, but so far I'm not a fan yet.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
130 fucking cards

too much

too fucking much

osu61303

Why is he so careful not to call it the Argent Tournament? He slipped up once and stumbled all over it trying to correct what he meant

Yoshichan

next fucking month

im done

IM DONE

Schryver

Repost of my summary:
GvG-like expansion
'The Grand Tournament' - After defeating the Lich King the Argent Tournament hosts decided to reuse the tournament grounds and invited everyone to battle it out for fun
Couple of cards:
* 7 mana 4/6 pirate. "Charge. Costs 1 less for each friendly pirate"
* 2 mana hunter spell - "Each time you cast a spell this turn add a random hunter card to your hand" (showed the spell animation w/ a video)
New mechanic: 'Less focus on heroes' = Focus on hero powers - new cards that affect the hero powers
* 4 mana 2/6 - "Your hero power costs 1 less"
* 6 mana 6/6 mage card - "You can use your hero power any number of times"
* 10 mana 8/8 - "Costs 1 less each time you used hero power this game"
New keyword: 'Inspire' - Activates every time you use your hero power
* 1 mana 1/2 - "Inspire: Gain +1 Attack"
* 5 mana 4/5 legendary - "Inspire: Add a random spell to your hand"
Over 130 new cards
Coming in packs - same price as always
Pre-purchase next week - Get up to? 50 packs at a discounted rate and a cardback
Cards release in August
Showmatch Amaz vs Firebat with some more new cards to see - Decks designed by Blizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom