• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
These new cards look fun so far.

G.ZZZ

The 3/4 2 mana totem and the 3/2 that empower the mage hero power seems pretty good.

Totem deck ftw.

3/2 that increase hero power is a possible alternative to the spell reducing mage, in a slower mage deck i guess with more emphasis on the value.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Am I the only one lagging like a motherfucker?

Raxus

Nice. Can't wait to see what they have in store for priest and shaman. The new Inspire cards seem right up shaman's and priests alley.

Loomba

I literally don't like a single thing about this new expansion. New cards are either OP (wtf what that hunter card I mean wtf) and it added like 1000% more RNG. That new giant and the hero power buffs basically mean warlocks are going to dominate.

ViviOggi

so fucking rigged
laugh.gif

Rapstah

Yeah woah, I hope these are the eight cards with the most RNG in the expansion because if they're all more or less like this then I'm not sure that'll be fun at all after a week.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
alpha is alpha

Blizzard gave up on Shaman murlocs. Basically admitting that GvG and BRM were failures in terms of Shaman class design and are instead moving towards totems. I'm totally OK with that.

inky

what is happening...

Blizzard gave up on Shaman murlocs. Basically admitting that GvG and BRM were failures in terms of Shaman class design and are instead moving towards totems. I'm totally OK with that.

But everybody told me Shamurloc would bring so many new amazing things to Shaman and that locking Neptulon to the class was brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom