• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opiate

Yes, looking grim for priest and they're already clearly the bottom of the barrel. Shamans have it bad, but based on actual data, Priests have it notably worse.

zoukka

That flamestrike created by spellflinger
5WNJII2.png

I like the Shaman legendary on first look, but I wonder how much value you'll be able to get out of it on average since you play it on Turn 6.

At the very least you need to give +1/+1 to 2 minions you play for it to not be awful. Actually more, since you'll play them later and wasted your entire Turn 6 on a 4/4.

gutshot

What we've learned from this stream so far:

-Taunt warrior may not be any good, but it will be annoying as fuck to play against
-Dragon decks finally have their taunt dragons and may now actually be viable
-New Shaman legendary Kreygasm
-Beast Druid still won't be a thing
-Inspire sucks ass

I like the Shaman legendary on first look, but I wonder how much value you'll be able to get out of it on average since you play it on Turn 6.

At the very least you need to give +1/+1 to 2 minions you play for it to not be awful. Actually more, since you'll play them later and wasted your entire Turn 6 on a 4/4.

I was thinking the same thing. It sounds really strong on paper, but how many minions are you going to realistically buff with its ability? It also doesn't affect the minions already on board like Stormwind Knight, so its effect is going to take at least one more turn before it's actually useful. I suppose it could be played after Neptulon so that your 4 random Murlocs are buffed and can be dumped on the board next turn, but that's going to require a pretty long game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I really can't believe they didn't make a cool animation for Joust like the cards running each other back into their deck.

it seems like such an oversight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom