• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Woah, Spawn of Shadows lol. Neat. If you keep healing yourself that could really help nuke. Shadowbomber to come back? Lol

(I'm kidding. That's awful)

IceMarker

New Shaman legendary:

sf68AlW.jpg

I DO NOT HAVE A GIF FOR THIS

H O L Y F U C K

Oh no streamer X got destroyed by combo deck Y look here's the vid and here are my absurd nerf ideas that would literally delete the deck

Exactly. Patron is fine, there's no need to nerf the deck. You barely even see it anymore on ladder because the matches take too long and it's more efficient to run aggro.

You guys constantly complain against aggro decks, and yet want to nerf one of their only counters and Dr. Boom.

I wonder what the win percentage you guys have with Patron that you think it should be immediately nerfed. For me at rank 7 (and I know I'm not very good at piloting it), it's only a little above 50% and lower than my Face Hunter.

This works well too. Having Warsong only survive 1 AoE to generate charge minions would make the deck more strategic.

Edit: And when they nerf Mad Scientist it really should be to put a random secret in play from the entire pool of secrets. That'd be a way to bring the secrets to even more popularity so all classes could run secrets.

I know I've said this before, but that's a terrible idea. It's not a nerf, but a buff to Mad Scientist. It would literally be required in ALL decks, you wouldn't have to waste slots on secrets on Face Hunter and Tempo Mage and no one would ever run a secret again. They'd just get them from Mad Scientist, who would also never fizzle anymore.

embalm

Blizzard really trying to push that aggro Shadowform Priest deck.
It might be able to come together this expansion. The 5 health heal for 1 mana might be enough burst for the Soulpriest.

A cool feature of the deck is how it could easily transition into a mid-range deck against decks like face hunter, using the heals as healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom