• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loto

I don't really trust Reynad with Priest. I think Zetalot is a better guide, and he also likes it, but isn't sure it's better than Ysera yet.

Did you see Zetalot's stream today? He said he wasn't sure about Paletress and then it spawned sneeds. Told everyone to craft the card. Lol

Pooya

It's so bad to troll like that though here it's not his stream, he has problems with Reynad, fine, Reynad isn't exactly a good character either, he trashes Ekop on his stream a lot but this is an event and the tempostorm team are very good people, emoting 'sorry' when your opponent is right in front of you and it's Hyped of all people just seems too low. Rest of C9 team are just too good, then there is Ekop.

It's so bad to troll like that though here it's not his stream, he has problems with Reynad, fine, Reynad isn't exactly a good character either, he trashes Ekop on his stream a lot but this is an event and the tempostorm team are very good people, emoting 'sorry' when your opponent is right in front of you and it's Hyped of all people just seems too low. Rest of C9 team are just too good, then there is Ekop.

Lets hope Massan replaces him in future tournaments.

clav

Yeah I can't play Patron without Shield Slam, which is a card that I'm missing.

Die against aggro and control.

I can only win with a good draw, which is basically Rank 20 level.

Everyone is just playing spam the board as fast as you can deck.

This sucks because I really wanted to play a different deck than midrange paladin, which I have been for the whole year.

What do you mean revenge? I did hear something about firebat in amaz stream but i didn't really get it, can you explain?

His time at the Archon team house has been a disaster. When he's not talking through his plays he's trashing the way the rest of the team has been treating him. He's been at it for about a week now, I'm pretty sure he just wants out at this point.

johnsmith

remember me
Team Archon has been a disaster. DeerNadia didn't last long in that house either.

SCAMAZ

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
His time at the Archon team house has been a disaster. When he's not talking through his plays he's trashing the way the rest of the team has been treating him. He's been at it for about a week now, I'm pretty sure he just wants out at this point.

Damn that sucks, it must feel horrible being betrayed by your team mates. Scamam strikes again
DansGame.png

Opiate

Yeah, patron sure does require a lot of skill

Lol

It absolutely does. That's not just his (And my) opinion: actual data suggests that Patron has a very low (As in sub-50%) win rate on ladder, according to hearth stats.

Which suggests that the deck is actively bad unless you know what you're doing. That doesn't mean the deck isn't OP, but it's not easy to play well.

Heropon

Thank you eSportal for that Shieldmaiden while the Spellslinger gives mindblasts to face hunters.

I think I feel less frustrated by losing to bad rng if I'm using rng cards myself. Maybe I should craft Bane of Doom next...

Santiako

Thank you eSportal for that Shieldmaiden while the Spellslinger gives mindblasts to face hunters.

I think I feel less frustrated by losing to bad rng if I'm using rng cards myself. Maybe I should craft Bane of Doom next...

That's why I love Tempo Mage. Today I played Velen's Chosen in my Tuskarr Jouster lol

Most fun deck to play by far, even if it backfires sometimes.

clav

Wow. Playing a disgusting paladin who has 3 shield minibots and murloc knights.

Then he proceeds to BM with emotes.

Fuck this game.

How many different decks do you all regularly play? I took a midrange hunter deck to 15 last month and this month, but can't break through. I don't have a ton of cards, so is the plan just keep grinding at this level and build a collection to eventually move up? Other option, spend money?

Heropon

That's why I love Tempo Mage. Today I played Velen's Chosen in my Tuskarr Jouster lol

Most fun deck to play by far, even if it backfires sometimes.

I also like when you give the opponent a bad spell and they play it. Someone used Mindgames to get a 2 mana minion, it was pretty good.

And I finally got enough gold for an arena run after I don't know how many 40G quests and one of the classes is Paladin. I hope tomorrow's run doesn't end like all the others with that class and I manage more than 3 wins.

Portugeezer

How many different decks do you all regularly play? I took a midrange hunter deck to 15 last month and this month, but can't break through. I don't have a ton of cards, so is the plan just keep grinding at this level and build a collection to eventually move up? Other option, spend money?

Pretty much on the same boat as you, liked the hunter from the start and decided I would disenchant other cards (except Neutral) for dust. Some cards are just better than others, so without better cards you can only go so far.

The best way to build a new collection is to play Arena or buy cards. If you buy cards, classic packs are the way to go. Also, buying the Naxx expansion is a good investment

squidyj

playing zetalot's priest deck but swapping in justicar for sylvanas (maybe should consider keeping sylv and dropping one of the cabals)

It's a lot of fun, heals and damage and velen and more heals and drawing cards. most fun I've had with a priest deck since midrange undertaker.

Footos22

Yeah I got to 14 last month nd struggling on 15 now. Secret paladin pushing me up. Lack of legendarys is hurting me. I got a skeleton king but smashed him to dust as he Sucks. Got a mysterious challenger instead. Seems unfair at times. I made the right choice lol

Fel reaver vs rogue is like a death sentence I learned. I was playing rogue and he drops that fel reaver and most of his hand. Fel reaver managed to smack me like 3-4 times. But I also managed to clear his board enough and killed his entire library between prep + burgle and my hand. Last turn I managed to heal back up to 11 and he only had fel reaver and I had a board to remove his fel reaver. Auto win every time in that scenario. That was interesting.

Good thing I burgled a healing wave, too bad I lost the joust which is why it was even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom