• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Yes, and then you can only play them with coin/innervate/emperor etc.

Actually, it would be nice to have 11 mana costed cards that aren't giant-like.
Maybe the player 2 "advantage" in this case would be too big.

Coin and Innervate won't give you more than 10 mana. 10 is a hard cap, the only way you can play an 11 mana card is with Emperor or something like Preparation (although there are no 11 cost spells).

Mixed2k

Coin and Innervate won't give you more than 10 mana. 10 is a hard cap, the only way you can play an 11 mana card is with Emperor or something like Preparation (although there are no 11 cost spells).

Oh yes my bad, completely forgot that.
Now I feel like an idiot, at least I remember it during games.

Ladekabel

I lost to a Priest who stole my Patron and used my Unstable Ghoul to set up a board of Grim Patrons and left me with a one with one health. It was such a great play I conceded and because I wouldn't know what I could have done against it.

hearthstonescreenshotf7sx9.png

Dahbomb

Kolento with the Desert Camel + Kvaldir and Stone tusk Boar tech!

LMAO God damn Druid.... just always finds a way in this format!

Ladekabel

Decks aren't set in stone. If you feel you need it you can put one it and try it.

Apart from not having Brawl, never had the feeling I needed one bar this situation. And I don't even run Frothing in my Patron so you don't need to tell me that no deck is set in stone. ;)

peakish

Aww yiss, top decking a blood knight just when the opponent plays that buzzkill shielded minibot crap. The only reason I ever added that card to the deck finally pays off! What a rush!

manhack

Face Shaman by far dumbest deck around, 1 step worse than face hunter

Yeah I was running mech aggro shaman back before LoE and was trying to tell people how crazy it was. Decks popped up hear and there, but mine was a little more burn focused like the current lists and had mechs instead of trogg/feral spirits.

I used it to amass a bunch of quick wins while I was grinding golden shaman and hit rank 3 super quickly before I got busy. This was back when people were saying Shaman was a bad class.

The expansion should have some decent anti-aggro cards or else aggro shaman could still be pretty sick. Crackle is a bit of a miss, but we'll see.

Dahbomb

OMFG that was the greatest game of Hearthstone ever!!!!!!

1408.gif

The Elemental Destruction fake disconnect Bamboozle was some next level stuff!!!

manhack

I know many folks were saying this tournament is a boring format, but this series turned out to be pretty damn good. Reminds me of the early hearthstone tournaments that got me into the game to begin with.

manhack

Looking at my stats this month and, yet again, mage is the most played against class.

On the plus side my win-rate vs. mage is 80% while playing as rogue.

Dahbomb

I would totally watch the hell out of a Hearthstone anime.

Bad guy: "Feel the might of my Lord Jaraxxus!!! You have no hope of defeating me now!!!"

Good guy talking to himself : "I have only one HP left, no cards in hand, no minions on board. To win I have to BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS!"

Top decks Unbalanced Esportal

"I have drawn the wildest card in my deck. I need to believe in the hard of the card again!"

Gets Nefarian!

"This is it my final play... NEFARIAN I SUMMON YOU!"

Nefarian gets Sac Pact.

Good guy "I am sorry that you went the dark path Not Kaiba, but I can't show you any mercy. I hope this will be a final lesson for you..."

Bad guy "YOU ARE BLUFFING! You have no hope to win this match! I am the greatest Handlock player of all time! What chance do you stand against the all might Lord Jaraxxus?"

Good guy "Sacrificial Pact..... OBLITERATE!"

Bad guy "BBBBBUT IT CAN'T BE!!!! LORD JARAXXUS CANNOT FALL TO A 0 MANA SPELL LIKE THAT!! That's impossible, it's a trick!"

Good guy goes into mechanics of Sacrificial Pact, Unstable Portal, Nefaeian and Jaraxxus to explain to the audience what just happened.

Bad guy "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT CAN'T BE!"

I would totally watch the hell out of a Hearthstone anime.

Bad guy: "Feel the might of my Lord Jaraxxus!!! You have no hope of defeating me now!!!"

Good guy talking to himself : "I have only one HP left, no cards in hand, no minions on board. To win I have to BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS!"

Top decks Unbalanced Esportal

"I have drawn the wildest card in my deck. I need to believe in the hard of the card again!"

Gets Nefarian!

"This is it my final play... NEFARIAN I SUMMON YOU!"

Nefarian gets Sac Pact.

Good guy "I am sorry that you went the dark path Not Kaiba, but I can't show you any mercy. I hope this will be a final lesson for you..."

Bad guy "YOU ARE BLUFFING! You have no hope to win this match! I am the greatest Handlock player of all time! What chance do you stand against the all might Lord Jaraxxus?"

Good guy "Sacrificial Pact..... OBLITERATE!"

Bad guy "BBBBBUT IT CAN'T BE!!!! LORD JARAXXUS CANNOT FALL TO A 0 MANA SPELL LIKE THAT!! That's impossible, it's a trick!"

Good guy goes into mechanics of Sacrificial Pact, Unstable Portal, Nefaeian and Jaraxxus to explain to the audience what just happened.

Bad guy "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT CAN'T BE!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsnDxl9zJ98

Oh my god. Have two Oracle cards to play my fatigue Rogue. Down to my last 8 cards and they are still nowhere to be seen, so I lost :/

Opponent constantly had like 8 cards in his hand too

This game man

ZZMitch

Guys, I think I drafted a pretty good arena deck (currently 5 -0). Nothing I have ever done in Hearthstone feels quite as dirty as Coin Minibot into Minibot into Tinkertown (or Muster) into Minibot + 2 drop. Sorry opponent :(

Also, I managed to Light's Champion my opponents Imp Gang Boss, so I have that going for me too!

OP%20Pally%20Draft_zpsmyqsfdsy.png

manhack

Oh my god. Have two Oracle cards to play my fatigue Rogue. Down to my last 8 cards and they are still nowhere to be seen, so I lost :/

Opponent constantly had like 8 cards in his hand too

This game man

Yeah, mill/fatigue rogue is fun, but extremely dependent on card draw which makes it super inconsistent. the 1/5 games where you get your draw are amazing especially when you can mill a control deck.

Yeah, mill/fatigue rogue is fun, but extremely dependent on card draw which makes it super inconsistent. the 1/5 games where you get your draw are amazing especially when you can mill a control deck.

This is a bit infuriating. Played again, and once more, the Oracle cards I need are both in the final THREE cards remaining. Wth!

Im just screwing around with the deck, but that is really annoying.

I am missing some needed cards, but Im doing fine without them for now.

manhack

This is a bit infuriating. Played again, and once more, the Oracle cards I need are both in the final THREE cards remaining. Wth!

Im just screwing around with the deck, but that is really annoying.

I am missing some needed cards, but Im doing fine without them for now.

It is the main reason the deck hasn't really taken off in any competitive sense.

ViviOggi

Are there no cool arena players here all that's ever posted are utterly disgusting autopilot Paladin drafts you get bombarded with anyway

Is nobody playing Rogue or Warrior, drafting Aggrolocks or going full underdog on Priest and Hunter?

Top Bottom