• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Ladekabel

Got two packs today. One from quest, one from Brawl. Both had an epic! :D One was Prep and the other one was.... Gladiator's Longbow.

Kibler without Druid in the tourney? He's a better man than all of us.

Aon

I'm in this Arena match against this pally and he's played 4 Murloc Knights. He hasn't summoned any of them. There are 4 Knights in his deck. My goodness.

Four!

Xanathus

Why are so many players bringing Dragon Warrior

Pooya

without death's bite warrior is the most worthless class. No clean mid game removal or possible board clear, no card draw, no execute enabler. why even bring the class.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
without death's bite warrior is the most worthless class. No clean mid game removal or possible board clear, no card draw, no execute enabler. why even bring the class.

No execute enabler? They removed Whirlwind from the game? I agree that it isn't a GOOD enabler, but saying they have no options at all is just wrong. They don't have the most powerful (5 HP) removal anymore, that is true, but you certainly have tools. They just aren't as good.

I won this Brawl on my second try using a Shaman deck. I think Shaman excels here because your neutral totem drops can't be attacked, so Mana Tide can tick until they burn a removal spell on it. You have Hex to disable a few choice creatures. Then drop a bunch of weenies, Bloodlust + Windfury, and GG.

Edit:
I got a Doomsayer and Golden Flare from my pack. :-O

Animated armor is op in this brawl.

Poor rogue had a 15 dmg assasins blade but he couldn't remove the AA. Melted him down ove the next 5 turn.

Happy Feast of Winterveil

Animated Armor and Mal'Ganis seem to break this brawl. They should probably be banned or something. Or does MG make it so your minions can be attacked since there is no taunt target like stealth

Owzers

Man this tournament is lame as shit.

no nerfs, no new cards to make up for those that were lost...at least there aren't many freeze mages from what i've seen. Shamans, Druids, Rogues, mainly those that aren't affected much by the restrictions but nothing really new to watch.

Always funny to see Forsen stomped after he spends his whole turn emoting.

It's hilarious because if he had coined Doomhammer, in the Shaman mirror with amnesiac, Turn 4 instead of just toteming, he would have dealt 6 extra damage(4 from Doomhammer, 2 from Hunter hero power) meaning he would have actually just won the match. There was actually no reason not to play it since he had two.

CoolOff

The absolute skill required to play mech mage with double MCT... Basic cardback suited him well.

And yes, I'm salty cause I lost.

Apathy

Playing dragon priest and watching this tournament, Wonsering if blizzard would be up to making a card that has an activator effect on more than one type of tribe. Like if the card did something if you have a dragon or a beast in hand to try to get some more flexibility and maybe have different classes tribes they might not have thought of.

I just had one of those immensely satisfying wins. I am playing tempo mage vs secret paladin. I was ahead quite a bit until he dropped MC. I had gotten ice block off ethereal a turn earlier. I left him with lethal on board. Won with him going all in on lethal. Loved every moment of it.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
This is one of those brawls where it's like "yeah just play freeze mage".

Animated Armor and Mal'Ganis seem to break this brawl. They should probably be banned or something. Or does MG make it so your minions can be attacked since there is no taunt target like stealth

Eh you can still use silence, burn spells, or hard removal to deal with them..

Top Bottom