• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Acerac

Banned
You got a golden version of one of the best legendaries in this set and you're complaining why?

You misinterpret me. I couldn't be more pleased to see them.

Fuck is such a versatile word, used both for happiness and anger. It happens. :)

Crosseyes

Banned
Lol the servers don't have time to deal with the spotty 3g connection my phone has at work. Gonna have to wait until things die down or I get home. For at least one day, everyone is scared of seeing the Boogiemonster.

Got in, waiting until I unlock all 13 packs before opening any (I didn't buy any)

Edit: Got Murk-eye too. Not bad for only 400 dust I guess

Levi

Banned
6xTyZ5q.png

The best of the 53 packs Ive opened so far. Now I'm trying to earn the quest packs, wish me luck.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
God damn, the animation for Darkshire into Stand Against Darkness takes forever. It does the Divine Shield animation for each dude, rather than all of them at once.

Magnus

50 packs so far. I can't complain.

Bunch of golden commons and rares
Like 5 epics
One golden epic - Cyclopean Horror
Mukla x2 (lol)
Huhuran
Hallazeal (!)

Do most of you guys not work on Tuesday afternoons? :-O I'm jealous!

I've opened 100 packs in the last day and not gotten anything I want, so I'm not getting my hopes up for today. :-/

br3wnor

51 packs, got Mukla and the Warrior legendary. Pretty crappy overall but have 9K dust so just gonna wait for Meta to shake out before crafting.

Eddie Bax

Opened my 53 preorder + bonus packs, Hallazeal early on and a Huhuran in the last pack, not bad. Epic haul was decent, too, but I got a fuckload of the same rares again and again.

Edit: Lots of the same commons, too, apparently: 7 Aberrant Berserkers, 7 Possessed Villagers, 7 Faceless Summoners, 7 Southsea Squidfaces, 8 Darkshire Alchemists, 8 Twilight Geomancers, 9+ (the game says) Stormcracks.

Owzers

53 packs:

N'Zoth
Hogger, Doom of Things

Golden Forbidden Shaping - dust
Cabalist Tome
Blade of C'Thun
FOUR Hammer of Twilights because why not
Eternal Sentinel
Renounce Darkness
Tentacle for Arms
Blood of the Ancient One x 2
Validated Doomsayer
Scaled Nightmare

Prettttty good. One day i will get a golden legendary, but that was a lot of epics i presume.

Dahbomb

Got disconnected from a game that I had won, now I can't rejoin.

No god damn use in playing Constructed at the moment... it's a crap shoot.

Oscar

Got Yogg, Y'Shaarj, Chogall, and Boogeymonster from my preorder packs. Was hoping for the Druid legendary.

Servers died before I could see how much potential dust I had

dralla

How are you priest bro's replacing Dr Boom, Velen's Chosen, and Light Bomb? I've got got about 1600 dust to work with. Boom is my only legendary. I was thinking of creating Sylvannis or Justicar Overseer to fill my legendary void.

Top Bottom