• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

gutshot

This is how they slow down the meta

I'm not sure why you guys are even bothering to try and play games, I know you want them packs but that's gotta be a miserable time.

Games are working fine for me. First game played against a Freeze Mage with 0 Old Gods cards in his deck.

nice meta Blizz

caesar

Banned
Yeah, it's super easy to buff him to a point where he can be useful

Pretty sure it's better to have some draw engines in your deck, against aggro you wont reach turn 10 most likely so you want solid minions and vs control you want to buff him as much as possible and therefore use him in the super late game ideally.

TimeKillr

Out of 110 packs, I got

Ragnaros, Anomalus. Twin Emps and Shifter Zeratu.

4 legendaries in 110 packs. Oh well.

I got a ton of epics, though. Only 2500 dust too for all these packs, it's really low. I'm very surprised.

Acerac

Banned
Got disconnected from a game that I had won, now I can't rejoin.

No god damn use in playing Constructed at the moment... it's a crap shoot.

It's not perfect but it's playable... at times.

I'm staying in casual til everything evens out myself.

butts

Was getting pissed with my shitty pack luck on the preorder, then with 6 packs left I got a golden Twin Emperor. WORTH

Dahbomb

Got two Legendaries, Huhuran and Mukla.

Some decent epics including Call of the Wild. Quite a bit of Golden Rares for some nice dust.

Average pack opening. Gonna play a Midrange Beast Hunter now to see how it performs.

Lots of Cthun Druids online. Outside of that Twin Emperor card, it's a very cheap deck to make. That alone is going to bring back Black Knight into meta.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Lots of Cthun Druids online. Outside of that Twin Emperor card, it's a very cheap deck to make. That alone is going to bring back Black Knight into meta.

Black Knight isn't even that great of an answer. Doesn't even trade 1/1, you're just removing 2 mana off the board, basically. Solid against Dark Arakkoa, though.

squidyj

i was just gonna finish off this bad arena run and maybe get some gold for a pack and maybe an og pack, but now I'm winning.

ok not bad, 8 win run got me 220 gold and an OG pack

Dahbomb

Black Knight isn't even that great of an answer. Doesn't even trade 1/1, you're just removing 2 mana off the board, basically. Solid against Dark Arakkoa, though.
Yeah that Dark Arakkoa card is pretty annoying too and it can kill the Druid of the Claw.

Amaz getting scamazed by Kripp's legion of child card fanatics. How sweet it is.

TBH I don't even play the game outside of tavern brawls where you are given a deck - I get my pack opening thrills out of these streams and then I'm out. My 30-50$ will never compete with these packstackers.

Kurse sponsoring kripp with 240 cards jeez.

I'm tempted to buy 60 more packs but I told myself the reason I'm playing Hearthstone over Magic is it's cheaper on average.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kurse sponsoring kripp with 240 cards jeez.

I'm tempted to buy 60 more packs but I told myself the reason I'm playing Hearthstone over Magic is it's cheaper on average.

60 packs is like 3 shocklands.

Yogg is the best card in the game and I will fight anyone who disagrees. I just got 3 secrets and a pyroblast to my enemies face among a bunch of other fun stuff.

Haul from 36 packs (no quest packs) -

Golden Blood Warriors
Validated Doomsayer
Golden Darkshire Alchemist x2
Giant Sand Worm
Soggoth
Forbidden Healing
Golden Selfless Hero
Blood of the Ancient One
Crazed Worshipper
Golden Forbidden Ritual
Fandral
Forbidden Ancient

gutshot

As I expected, C'Thun decks are really slow and I am just shitting all over them with Aggro Shaman. Maybe over time they can become more refined and be able to adapt to a faster meta, but at the moment, I don't know if they are going to work.

Owzers

i'm liking new Hogger in my renolock with a taunt thrown on him, but this is really early before good decks are out there. Rogue....had a sylvanas up by i had a huge board and they knife fanned me. Hoggers for days. I lost badly to a hunter though, Savannah is still great, who knew.

Still waiting for that elusive golden legendary...

Midnight Drake is a good shadowflame replacement or one of the thaddeus bros, i don't run combo so i don't have power overwhelming....might want to switch that up.

Crosseyes

Banned
Finally got in and opened a few at work, 3rd pack in got gold Huhuran. First ever gold legendary. Now comes the decision whether to keep it or dust for a legendary I want most. I'm one of those players who could not care less about shiny animations.

Magnus

Since I got Hallazeal and a ton of the new shaman cards, I think I have to investigate Aggro Shaman tonight. DIS GON B GUD

Also really happy I got one of each of the new priest epics, including a golden Embrace the Shadow.

Gonna be a fun few weeks in this game!!

Top Bottom