• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Obsidian Shard feels like it should've been 3-mana 3/3 or 4-mana 4/4, but what the heck do I know about balance.

I want you to seriously consider a straight up 4 mana 4/4 weapon with no text. Just reflect on that for a fraction of a second.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Aw yeah, another card for the Silver Hand Recruit Deck.

9S2x24T.png

Pooya

no way it's a moonfire, just like fork weapon wasn't a war axe. It's going to be worse than a regular card.

Also malygos. It's probably 1 mana. Evne at 1 mana rogue quest seems very doable now. You don't have to play trash.

edit: paladin seems fucked so far....

Peléo

New Rogue Weapon actually looks pretty good to me. Has synergy with Swashburglar, Shaku and Hallucination, which might all be playable in the next expansion.

V-Faction

no way it's a moonfire, just like fork weapon wasn't a war axe. It's going to be worse than a regular card.

Also malygos. It's probably 1 mana. Evne at 1 mana rogue quest seems very doable now. You don't have to play trash.

edit: paladin seems fucked so far....

I know I know, but the Spell version is 2-mana for two Razorpetals (that deal 1-damage). So 4-mana, deal 2 damage. Granted, it can be directed to two separate targets.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Dirty Rat is going to be even more popular this time around, pull out Galvadon or Amara and you win the game.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
There are so many cool cards to try all kind of cool decks...
Still, an Aggro deck will reign supreme as always.

Crosseyes

Banned
Also, Emerald Hive Queen seems kinda trash.
I don't know... in a control deck that's effectively zombie chow if you plan on hero powering or casting spells turn 2 and 3.

And in the late game it's inconvenient and sucks but doesn't actively help your opponent win like zombie chow does.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm loving the card art for this new set.

Jeweled Macaw is probably my favorite:
636265598966896461rclbf.png

Also I'm happy about the "hover your deck" feature to count cards. I still haven't sent in the suggestion to hover/click your deck and see the card back though. I've got all these card backs that are worthless because I can't admire them while my Priest opponent takes every turn to the rope. :(

Pooya

yeah, paladin got... terrible silver hand synergy.

buff quest seems better but not all that competitive, it could brick easily.

Finalow

discard(zoo)lock will definitely be back.

I'm loving the card art for this new set.

Jeweled Macaw is probably my favorite:
-
hey look at that, it's Webspinner but better!
is it good enough to be played in the 1 drop Hunter deck though? Probably not.

I like the art as well.

I'm thinking that new rogue legendary is quite good with all the activations we're getting. Playing 4 cards in a single turn will not be difficult. Still curious how good it'll be though. Still some missing information.

Blizzard

Banned
There are only 93 photos in the album. So lots of card are left still?
Has anyone done a rough estimate of how many per class were revealed?

I'm wondering if they revealed everything for some classes, or if the remaining cards are split between all classes.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
If you add up the Facebook cards and the Stream cards, that should be all of them.

bunbun777

Crazy conspiracy time, there are lots of new discover and random card spawners because blizzard knows suckers like me want the golden variants and they want that big whale blubber.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Looking through the cards.

There are SSSSSOOOOOOOO many big idiots in this set.

Hopefully BGH doesnt come back on every deck lol

This card is just terrible design:

2 layers of rng with massive range of possible outcomes and has anti-synergy with the new legendary.
I dunno man, you get a card from a known subset (The ones you discarded) and its ability works on discard decks.

First off calling them idiots is rude. Dinosaurs could have been very smart and who are we to judge.

Second off, did you expect dinosaur to be small?!
Not gonna avatar quote you lol

Tagyhag

I like all these big minions, and I think all this poison play will help combat them.

DEFINITELY keeping a BGH and Black Knight in my decks though.

First off calling them idiots is rude. Dinosaurs could have been very smart and who are we to judge.

Second off, did you expect dinosaur to be small?!

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom