• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I knew we had to run I'd have put on three bras to strap these bitches down."

Goodness, just give her all the interviews from now on.

Grinchy

Banned
The show found something that even Nedra won't eat. Also that was a pathetic reward for the men compared to what the women have been getting.

edit- hahahaha omg she dropped the lamb

Tamanon

Banned
Really? Putting up Dan after that meat service? LOL

They actually did it....that's going to end well in the kitchen!

Grinchy

Banned
Dan should have taken that opportunity to act like a man about the entire situation. Instead, he just looked like a pissed off little kid. "Daddy said I was right!"

RangersFan

man the casting department must have so much fun casting for each season. they just pick the biggest douches with cooking experience. dan lol

Apath

Got hooked on this show when I accidentally saw a clip on youtube (it was queued up, hence accidental), and now I am addicted. I really liked season 6, thought season 9 was alright, and season 3 was just okay. I'm about to start season 4 tomorrow.

And it feels like they always try to play certain people off as extremely dickish. Knowing how reality shows are edited, I'd take everyone's personality with a grain of salt.

Why is Gary Busey still here. Should've taken her out last ep.
Yeah, I don't get that. Jessica fucked up on fish because Susan cannot communicate. She's done this like three episodes straight.

Shame the preview implies
Dan
is gone after next week... could have been a great villain like Elise.

Tamanon

Banned
I predict Michael's dish isn't that great, and the Red Team wins. Followed by Chef Ramsay asking to taste Dan's dish and it's better.

Although it'd be funny if he tasted Dan's dish and said it was bad.

Tamanon

Banned
Ah, the good ol' petting zoo.

LOL at the big red team girls in their wetsuits.

Susan's got some sneaky, hidden breasts.

Dan and the Llama!

vulva

Yeah, I don't get that. Jessica fucked up on fish because Susan cannot communicate. She's done this like three episodes straight.

Shame the preview implies
Dan
is gone after next week... could have been a great villain like Elise.

No one will ever be anywhere close to Elise. She's up in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom