• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

DominoKid said:
that frozen pizza sounds ILL.

this Moto shit is badass.

Yea. That stuff is just nuts. I love how Ramsey had them thinking they were going to use the crazy technics and instead they are actually being more limited. lol

What the hell Krupa? She's showing a side we haven't seen before.

Tamanon

Banned
Wow, how do you cut the completely wrong meat? LOL

Although it's funny that the guest chefs didn't notice either.

ElRenoRaven

commish said:
Guest judges don't know veal from beef?

Apparently not. That's just sad as hell too. And Krupa sucking total ass tonight. I don't know why but if she keeps this up she's so going home.

benjipwns

Banned
"All eyes on Monterray" and "relying on Monterray" are some phrases you don't want to hear.

Oh, Krupa. What a collapse.

Xyrmellon

It makes you wonder how things are edited...the first couple shows Krupa seemed so stroong and the last couple she sucked ass.

markatisu

Krupa's got to go home, though I would rather Ms ghetto attitude go home for not allowing Carrie to go up and thus losing the challenge out of being petty

ElRenoRaven

Xyrmellon said:
It makes you wonder how things are edited...the first couple shows Krupa seemed so stroong and the last couple she sucked ass.

Oh no doubt editing makes a difference. No doubt at all.

My money is on Monterray going.

I bet my life savings that the person eliminated is......just kidding :p

Still tempted to spoil, shouldn't have watched it earlier lol.

ElRenoRaven

HOLYSHIT!!!

I agree. Ramsey is trolling hard. Monterray and Tommy deserved it easily. And holyshit with the preview for next episode. DAMMNNN!

DominoKid

fuck it i'm rooting for Elise. She's a complete bitch, but her teammates are also so transparent in her desire to get rid of her regardless of performance.

those "model" shots = *vomit*

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Biggest difference on this and master Chef is the exit. Chef demolishes people as they leave HK. but in MC he pretty much tells the people leaving to hold their head high and keep trying.

Shadybiz

cartoon_soldier said:
The Fuck

Who was getting their pics taken like a model?
Haha, Natalie. I am betting that there was alcohol involved, and that Chef probably saw these pictures and wasn't happy about it.

DrForester said:
Biggest difference on this and master Chef is the exit. Chef demolishes people as they leave HK. but in MC he pretty much tells the people leaving to hold their head high and keep trying.

Amatuer cooks vs Head Chef asipiring cooks?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
DrForester said:
Only at the start, when there are fewer HK folks left he does give them some nice advice.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
dallow_bg said:
Only at the start, when there are fewer HK folks left he does give them some nice advice.

True, I remember that one girl from a few seasons ago that had zero training before going in, and made it pretty far.

xbhaskarx

Each season the collection of contestants on this show is worse than the last (overall, but Raj from last season still has to be the worst). Even after we're well into the season and complete wastes of space like Chino should all be gone, pretty much half of them are borderline retarded: crazy Carrie, Gina, Krupa, Monterrey, and I don't remember their names but the tattoo guy and the redneck. As much as I hate her I actually have some sympathy for Elise now, no wonder she flips out all the time, she is surrounded by idiots. Sort of like the Italian Jew guy just couldn't handle the incompetence of his teammates for the first few episodes.

Where do they get these contestants? Are they picking the worst applicants possible, just to get more drama?

benjipwns

Banned
I assume that, plus there's only a certain type of chef who goes for Hell's Kitchen. Especially when Top Chef is out there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man that tommy guy always seems coked up and completely lost in time and space, he always looks like he has no idea where he is or what hes suppose to be doing.

Aku-Audi

Wait, my little bear girl....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!???

What a crock of stinky dookie that decision was. How could Ramsey justify keeping Koopa Krupa or Tommy and just throw a random bone to someone that wasn't even nominated? Who am I gonna look at now and creepily obsess over now?

tmdorsey

Vox-Pop said:
Poor Gina.
Poor Gina? Seems to me her lack of communication screwed Krupa and Elise on their dishes. I think Rasmey observed this that's why he asked the team again about her during the elimination.

ElRenoRaven

tmdorsey said:
Poor Gina? Seems to me her lack of communication screwed Krupa and Elise on their dishes. I think Rasmey observed this that's why he asked the team again about her during the elimination.

Yea as much as I hate Elise I think you're right about that. Gina screwed everyone with her lack of communication. That's why I was honestly surprised to see her not nominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom