• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

I can't believe that. That's just awful beyond belief. How could they remotely do something that atrocious. I'd rather kick myself off the show instead of present something like that if I was in their place.

ElRenoRaven

OMG. There is no teamwork. Oh shit and Elsie thinking she's gonna take charge. Oh and look at her. Standing there with her hands behind her back like she's some sort of world class chef.

Ah and there is our Monterray.

ElRenoRaven

Oh come the hell on Paul. Seriously can you not cook a freaking piece of fish? Shit man.

Wow Elizabeth actually did something right.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Well, much fun as it is time to abandon thread. Don't want to find out who gets the axe. I want to be surprised when it's Elise.

How the fuck can professional chefs not cook a piece of fish. I don't get it, you know your team fucked up once with it being raw, why would you not check it before bringing it to Ramsay.

ElRenoRaven

Shin Johnpv said:
How the fuck can professional chefs not cook a piece of fish. I don't get it, you know your team fucked up once with it being raw, why would you not check it before bringing it to Ramsay.

Apparently they just don't give a damn at all. There is no other reason then that. Women may actually survive tonight thanks to Montteray.

Looks like good ol Monty is gonna go home. Or maybe it will be the other dude whose name I can't recall, honestly can't tell.

edit: ah yeah jonathen, that's the one.

Here's what I don't get. Blue Team has won like every single challenge but 1. Yet have they won a single dinner service yet? How do you go from winning in the morning to losing at night every single fucking time.

benjipwns

Banned
Shin Johnpv said:
Here's what I don't get. Blue Team has won like every single challenge but 1. Yet have they won a single dinner service yet? How do you go from winning in the morning to losing at night every single fucking time.
That's how it always seems to happen.

Shin Johnpv said:

It just shows that they're a poor team. The second challenge is a team challenge while the first challenge tends to be based on their individual cooking skills.

DominoKid

yeah that was about 5 weeks overdue.

i thought Johnathon was about to go Antoine Fisher with the "Im still standing" shit.

SolidSnakex said:
It just shows that they're a poor team. The second challenge is a team challenge while the first challenge tends to be based on their individual cooking skills.

Yet their individual cooking skills fail them when it comes to dinner service. Fucking up a piece of fish how many times in a row. I get its a team challenge but it seems at this point they lose dinner service half the time cause they just can't cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom