• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heysoos said:
Despite the awesome drama, Elise makes this show unbearable for me.

I don't expect her to be around much longer unless she improves a lot or if Ramsay decides to put her on the blue team. She made a big mistake by asking Ramsay to poll the girls on who they'd like to see eliminated.

Tamanon

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
I don't expect her to be around much longer unless she improves a lot or if Ramsay decides to put her on the blue team. She made a big mistake by asking Ramsay to poll the girls on who they'd like to see eliminated.

Oh man, Elise versus Monterrey or Will would be hilariously awesome.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DominoKid said:
can't believe Carrie is STILL on.

Ramsay usually keeps the people that are hated by the team for a bit. One for good ratings, other because I think he might want to give them a chance to prove themselves.

In general, I think Ramsay has a pretty good idea who's going to get to the finals (or close) by the 2nd or 3rd service, then it's just ratings to get rid of people till then.

SuperPac

My wife said it best: "I just want to punch her" (Elise).

When Elise has a bad service there is going to be no mercy from her teammates. Also, Elise is the type of person I could see purposely trying to sabotage others. That's going to be entertaining when it happens because I think Ramsay would spot that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
SuperPac said:
My wife said it best: "I just want to punch her" (Elise).

When Elise has a bad service there is going to be no mercy from her teammates. Also, Elise is the type of person I could see purposely trying to sabotage others. That's going to be entertaining when it happens because I think Ramsay would spot that.

He always does. That's what I like about this show, there's no need for the contestants to play any game, but they all try. They're not voting each other off. There's no reason to back-stab in this game, Ramsay always catches that stuff. It's been shown in the past that he does watch tapes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The best part of tonights episode apart from Chef Scott being a boss, was when that hick dude threw the salad in the garbage and Ramsay was all "wtf you doing" and ready to tear him an asshole then the hick says how the tattoed forehead guy over dressed the salad, and Ramsay forgot about the hick and instantly zeroed in on the tattoed guy like a heat seeking missile and destroyed him

FUUUUUUUUUUU. So close to getting Elise out. The show kept her for drama on the next episode no doubt. This show makes me fucking mad sometimes. I hate it.

jk, I <3 you HK.

From day 1 I couldn't stand Elise. During this episode when she said Krupa was the second weakest link, and then two seconds later told everyone she wasn't talking smack about her, my god, I've never wanted to punch someone in the face more than at that moment. That mouth of her's is infuriating.

demolitio

I get that they need some drama for reality TV, but people as rude as Elise don't deserve a spot that other people who actually are respectful and stand a chance could have. I know they want SOME drama, but Elise is almost too damn mean to the point where it's hard to watch the show.

Pkaz01

Patriotsbball5460 said:
Will or Krupta have got to be front runners, my guess is that Will is going to be champ
Natalie has to be up there also. I think the only serious competitors are those three, jaime, and elizabeth. The rest seem to be there for over reactions and drama.

and that over dressed salad shit was hilarious ramsay just gets mad at everything.

ElRenoRaven

demolitio said:
I get that they need some drama for reality TV, but people as rude as Elise don't deserve a spot that other people who actually are respectful and stand a chance could have. I know they want SOME drama, but Elise is almost too damn mean to the point where it's hard to watch the show.

You'll get used to it. I was at the point you were last season with little miss blond with glasses. Every season anymore there is just that one woman that makes you wish murder was legal. This season it's Elsie. Next season there will be another.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
PsychoRaven said:
You'll get used to it. I was at the point you were last season with little miss blond with glasses. Every season anymore there is just that one woman that makes you wish murder was legal. This season it's Elsie. Next season there will be another.

I liked Sabrina last year. And this year, Chef is keeping Elise around because she's better than a lot of these other people. There are some truly terrible cooks this season. I've never seen so many raw dishes.

Threi

notag
-htownplaya- said:
Fuck I can't stand Elise. She's worse than Sabrina and Autumn from season 7 & 8.
she's not worse than Sabrina.

No way.

Both are huge bitches though, but Sabrina was a huge bitch and a spoiled brat as well.

Darklord

Banned
Why does this show have to pick the most annoying black woman possible and a middle-aged guy who think he's a gangsta? If you're one of those, you're in.

shortyme

Heysoos said:
Despite the awesome drama, Elise makes this show unbearable for me.

I've walked away from the tv too many times because of her. I can't handle this season. When/if she gets booted, I'll start watching again.

She is worse than Sabrina & Autumn.

Threi said:
she's not worse than Sabrina.

No way.

Both are huge bitches though, but Sabrina was a huge bitch and a spoiled brat as well.

Sabrina was funny when she went "ghetto" on the girls. Elise is just bitchy, loud, and obnoxious. I'll take Sabrina over Elise easily.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
-htownplaya- said:
Sabrina was funny when she went "ghetto" on the girls. Elise is just bitchy, loud, and obnoxious. I'll take Sabrina over Elise easily.
Last season was a lot funnier. This season is boring and Elise is annoying. Sabrina was funny because her responses were great. She just bagged on her enemies.

Aku-Audi

So Gina will be featured more on the next episode?

Cause every time she's on I just...

I mean...

She's just so...

I can't...

p81gh.gif

Aaaaaaaaah much better.

I had missed out on Season 8, so I just went back and watched the first 4 episodes as I make my way through it, and WTF was up with Raj?? He had to have some sort of mental issues because he wasn't all there. Every time he walked by the grill when not in dinners, he stopped to check it, and his kung-fu practices were totally off the wall.

bozeman

Aku-Audi said:
So Gina will be featured more on the next episode?

Cause every time she's on I just...

I mean...

She's just so...

I can't...

p81gh.gif

Aaaaaaaaah much better.

WHAT?!?! Gina is a smokin' hottie. 34 years old but looks like a college student. I hope she parlays this into at least a Maxim pictorial.

rakhir

bozeman said:
WHAT?!?! Gina is a smokin' hottie. 34 years old but looks like a college student. I hope she parlays this into at least a Maxim pictorial.
Internet High-Five!

She was so hot in that maitre d' outfit this episode.

nubbe

They should put Elise and Sabrina(S8) in a room for 72 hours with a live feed...

It would be LEGEN.. wait for it ..DARY!

ElRenoRaven

nubbe said:
They should put Elise and Sabrina(S8) in a room for 72 hours with a live feed...

It would be LEGEN.. wait for it ..DARY!

As much as I've hated both of them I would pay to see that. 2 would enter but only one would leave. I have no doubt.

ElRenoRaven

DeaconKnowledge said:
It would be Elise. Sabrina could be reasoned with.

You're right. Elsie would probably talk sabrina down and then the second Sabrina looks away she would cold clock her. After that it would be over.

ElRenoRaven

Slayven said:
I love Hell's Kitchen but appearing on it can't be that healthy for your career unless you win.

Um yea even winning it isn't that healthy for your career. As mentioned how often do you hear about the winners after it's over?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How many cooks make it big? The show probably helps most of the contestants be more successful at the job than they would be otherwise, even if they aren't going on to super-stardom.

Xyrmellon

Just a heads up, this may get pre-empted tonight for debt-ceiling crap. I believe all the networks broke into programming last night, and as of right now congress hasn't voted yet.

benjipwns

Banned
The vote is supposed to happen shortly after 7pm last I saw.

Then we get to do it again tomorrow with the Senate!

In Canada Hell's kitchen actually airs at 7 oclock, so I'm just gonna watch it now. I usually wait till 8 and just watch it on Fox, but I won't risk it.

ElRenoRaven

And the show is on. Recap for last episode happening now.

Oh the fighting starts right off the bat with Elsie going off on the team talking about how she's a winner and they need her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom