• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't' even get to watch half the episode, they jumped right into Master Chef...

EDIT: THEY'RE SHOWING LAST WEEKS EPISODE INSTEAD OF HALF OF HELLS KITCHEN!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
No I have no clue what's going on.

They're now showing the new Hells Kitchen episode... Maybe 2 new master chef eps tomorrow...

It was supposed to be one new ep of both tonight and tomorrow, right?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
since all my guys are out, I now put my flag behind this guy just for the amazing bit of trash talking when he returned from Medieval Times.

VfBoR.jpg

"Bring me some mead!"

I was rolling.

DrForester said:
since all my guys are out, I now put my flag behind this guy just for the amazing bit of trash talking when he returned from Medieval Times.

VfBoR.jpg

"Bring me some mead!"

I was rolling.
Nobody with a forehead tatoo deserves anything good happening to them in life.

I'm definitely rooting for Krupa. I like her attitude. Poor Carrie, once you get on everyone's shit list, it's impossible to redeem yourself. I also hate that Elise was the one who started all of the hate. Her arrogant attitude makes me want to punch a wall.Someone who frequents tinygaf is her cousin (he isn't a gaffer) and he told us that she never did anything with that guy in the first episode. :( Sometimes finding out how edited everything in depresses me.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
elrechazao said:
Nobody with a forehead tatoo deserves anything good happening to them in life.

Well with my track record this season, he's probably gone tomorrow.

Always been good with my guesses before this, I don't think I've ever missed the top 5 since we started our blind guessing.

Arsenic Yellow said:
I'm definitely rooting for Krupa. I like her attitude. Poor Carrie, once you get on everyone's shit list, it's impossible to redeem yourself. I also hate that Elise was the one who started all of the hate. Her arrogant attitude makes me want to punch a wall.Someone who frequents tinygaf is her cousin (he isn't a gaffer) and he told us that she never did anything with that guy in the first episode. :( Sometimes finding out how edited everything in depresses me.
Ugh, I hate Krupa - definitely can't see her as a head chef. Then again, I didn't think Nona would make a good head chef early last season either.

That was the second episode I think... but they clearly were flirting with each other, could of seen 2 seconds of footage and nothing else and it would be pretty obvious. Not like they photoshopped her dragging the dude into her bedroom either but they never showed anything beyond that, if you think they were having sex in a bedroom shared with 7 other people that's only your personal delusion :p. Even if anything did happen I doubt she'd brag about her drunken make-out session to her younger internet savvy cousin either.

MPW

ghostofsparta said:
How is Elise still on the show? And how come everyone hates Carrie? I don't understand this show sometimes.

she didn't totally bomb tonight

disappointed in amanda, i thought she would make the top 5 but she just crashed under pressure

ElRenoRaven

MPW said:
she didn't totally bomb tonight

disappointed in amanda, i thought she would make the top 5 but she just crashed under pressure

Yea to be honest I had her pegged to the top 5 too but I think tonight Elsie screwed everyone on that team. She did nothing but fight and start shit with them. As a result everyone on that team did not have their minds in the game. When you won't communicate or remotely pay attention to each other you have lost before you begin.

Elsie will stay for most of the season. The bitch who does nothing but throw people under the bus and start shit always makes it damn far. I think they honestly keep them there for the drama they bring.

benjipwns

Banned
Had to miss, catching up this morning.

The editors probably had an orgasm when they got a reel full of crying babies and kids.

"Oh, piss off Chino." :lol It wasn't even angry it was just expected disappointment.

Jonathan is hilarious. Seems like he constantly backs into being smart.

Cod? Cod.

I like how they're even trolling with the music now playing the normal upbeat things before it goes silent for Ramsay to yell "STOP!"

:lol at making them explain to the children. And the kid "SHUTTT IT DAWWN!" Plus Amanda suddenly going from "good" girl to dropping f-bombs every other two words like Connie on Top Chef Canada did.

Oh preview guy making it look like epic fight with both sous chefs. You earn every penny you make and about a trillion more.

Won't update the OP until next week because of that Marxist Islamic Kenyan Terrorist and his crying BFF.

Best part of this episode might be that I saw some comments elsewhere of people demanding Child Services investigate the parents who take their kids to Hell's Kitchen because of all the horrible cursing. "Letting your child hear F this and F that is borderline child abuse." "If they take their kids to somewhere with language like that they are most likely having parenting deficiencies in many other areas."

Another raw dish from Carrie. Shocking! And now she thinks that people are throwing people under the bus by pointing out that she screwed things up.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
so jsut for conformation, since I was pre-emped last night for the president speech.

last night was 1 new HK and one repeat MC. Both are new tonight?

Aku-Audi

Everytime Gina comes on screen I go HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

and that's not an uncontrollable bowel movement, that lady is so smokin' I can't believe they only show her on screen for like 2 seconds each episode. Especially when she was wearing that suit.

Xyrmellon

Aku-Audi said:
Everytime Gina comes on screen I go HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

and that's not an uncontrollable bowel movement, that lady is so smokin' I can't believe they only show her on screen for like 2 seconds each episode. Especially when she was wearing that suit.

Uy3da.jpg

Xyrmellon

Are they allowed to pick their stations or must they rotate? I assme rotating because Chino on meats is titanic type disaster.

Gordon will put carrie on the blue team, book it. I bet he wants to find out if she is truly the problem like they claim she is.

Also chino isn't the worst, don't you guys remember that totally crazy dude last season? Straight out of a cartoon.

DominoKid

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn the women straight played Elise lmao.

shame too cause she actually seems like a pretty good cook.

can't believe Carrie is STILL on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom