• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe

Ramsey did say to eliminate the person whose absence would make the team better. Elise is absolutely poisoning the red team.

It should have been Gina up there instead of Krupa though. Krupa obviously had a really bad day, but the rest of her performance has been great whereas Gina's always been in the background.

IsayFever

Krupa totally fucked herself early in the day with the whole veal problem. After that her mental focus was just shot

DominoKid

Zoe said:
Ramsey did say to eliminate the person whose absence would make the team better. Elise is absolutely poisoning the red team.

the rest of the red team cooking like shit seems to be the root of the drama.

DominoKid said:
the rest of the red team cooking like shit seems to be the root of the drama.
This. They fucking suck and Elise is just being real about it. She ain't there to be friendly and cheerful.

Zoe said:

That just seems like an excuse that the red team is making. She's clearly annoying, but that shouldn't stop the rest of the team from cooking properly. It certainly didn't make Krupa somehow cook filet mignon instead of veal.

MPW

PsychoRaven said:
Yea as much as I hate Elise I think you're right about that. Gina screwed everyone with her lack of communication. That's why I was honestly surprised to see her not nominated.

red team wants elise out (can't blame them)

i expect her to get nominated every time red team loses

ElRenoRaven

Yes it does. Now to see how childish they act tonight. WOOT WOOT.

I'm calling it now they're going to keep fighting when they head back to the living area. Well damn I'm let down. I wanted to see someone tear into her for being so happy.

benjipwns

Banned
They're trying to get the season done before baseball this year, they got wrecked in the ratings last season after it had to take a month and a half off for new episodes.

Plus it's a hold on schedule slots before The X Factor launches.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DominoKid said:
the entire red team cooking like shit seems to be the root of the drama.

Elise has had her share of screw ups. She's not the worst on red, but she's not a shining beacon of cooking skill, and she'll make a terrible leader.

That little part just shows how much the girls have it out for Elise. She's happy that she wasn't eliminated and they're complaining about her being too happy. Seriously?

ElRenoRaven

Hmm. Interesting choices Ramsey just made. I see the women getting screwed. Really? Really? She just asked them that question? She so did not listen to them.

ElRenoRaven

-Pyromaniac- said:
Can Monteray cook anything?

I think not. He really should have gone day 1. Carrie says I like to listen to their ideas and is totally ignoring her partner's ideas. Red team is royally screwed.

ElRenoRaven

benjipwns said:
Did she listen to anything at all?

Nope. They said Hawaiian theme and she got Asian. One's a vegetarian and she didn't tell her team that either. She told them 100 percent wrong info. At least now all the ladies have someone to bring them together in their hatred of.

ElRenoRaven

Oh they are so tearing into her. Rightfully so too. Is she's actually denying that she's at fault? We have a new ruller of the land of Delusion.

Crisis

Banned
Could someone punch Elise? I mean, this would be the only case in history in which someone got punched in a room full of people and nobody saw ANYTHING.

Crisis said:
Could someone punch Elise? I mean, this would be the only case in history in which someone got punched in a room full of people and nobody saw ANYTHING.
YOUZ A TRIFLIN ASS BITCH

-philosopher Elise

ElRenoRaven

Crisis said:

I wish. I honestly have no doubt. A woman is going home tonight. I really hope it's blondie who screwed her team.

Oh my god. That looks like total shit. I'd be ashamed of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom