• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
DeaconKnowledge said:
brothaash_elise1.jpg

So would.

cleavage gifs of elise plz

Mudkips

Banned
If I hear any more talk about throwing people under buses I'm going to actually start throwing people under buses. So sick of that fucking phrase.

I thought Elise was slightly more tolerable this episode. Maybe a little cleavage has that effect. Is there any way Will doesn't win this thing?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DominoKid said:
wow i always thought Elise was a chubster but she's pretty cute. those cooking robes or whatever the fuck you call em are not flattering at all.

This. She may be a selfish, dumb bitch at times, but she is pretty cute at times.

Mudkips

Banned
And why were they so focused on carrying the kegs?
Why not roll them after getting them up the steps (either flat on the ground, or tilted)?

Don't give me this shit about how rolling it fucks with the carbonation and what not - the amount of jostling and fumbling they did trying to carry them would have been far worse.

chris121580

yellowjacket25 said:
I thought Elise was slightly more tolerable this episode. Maybe a little cleavage has that effect. Is there any way Will doesn't win this thing?
Yeah until you see she has her own name tattoo'd on her chest. I can't stand her

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Wait, Ellise runs a restaurant? She's not in charge is she? Whatever talent she might have for cooking, she's a terrible leader.

ElRenoRaven

Oh Carrie. No I like Carrie but no she's not a leader. And to nominate herself is just kind of sad. Oh damn. This is already leading to fighting.

Will not pulling any punches. Oh and nice twist. lol

Zoe

I feel like there's something missing from the episodes cause I can't see why everybody hates Carrie so much.

At least Gordon likes her.

ElRenoRaven

I'm calling this. Elise is intentionally screwing her team on this one. And Wolfgang it is.

Jaime off to a good start. WTF. It wasn't a cob salad. Seriously? You're giving a point to something that isn't even what it's supposed to be.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Chamber said:
And it's lame every time.

Still, I like Elise.

I'm 100% on Team Elise. She has attitude for sure but it's definitely blown out of proportion.

ElRenoRaven

Surprise Elise's dish sucked. Surprised Wills did. First time I've seen him not do so well. Looking more like the Red Team may pull this out.

Wow Jonathon acting like a baby. Just take the damn pizza up.

ElRenoRaven

Oh surprise surprise. Jonathon now magically injured. He's such a lying ass.

SolidSnakex said:
I don't like Jonathan, but it is bullshit that he wasn't even allowed to make the pizza the way he wanted.

I agree. The ingredients in the pizza sounded awful. SO yea Jonathon got screwed but still come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom